Reporting Bots

Discus and support Reporting Bots in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there a proper way (by which a specific option) to report these bots with 0 gamerscore with stuff like, "follow for nudes", "find me on (dating site... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Leo Ascendent, May 16, 2019.

1. Reporting Bots

Is there a proper way (by which a specific option) to report these bots with 0 gamerscore with stuff like, "follow for nudes", "find me on (dating site name)", etc on their feed? None of the options seem like they are correct, so I'm not sure how to go
    about reporting them.

:)

Leo Ascendent, May 16, 2019
  2. iamXCOMBATICUSX Win User

Reporting Bots

The best way to report them is by reporting the message and let the enforcement team know that it's a bot account.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Reporting Bots

Choose an option which you think is closest, and in the comments, type in fake bot account. the enforcement team will still get the report, and be able to do something about it.
  4. Alanisreno Win User

Reporting Bots

Best thing u can do is report them for being fake and I'd block them to
  5. I Rezyl Azzir I Win User

Reporting Bots

just keep reporting and blocking that is all you can do
  6. DrunkenAcid Win User

Reporting Bots

You can report them for Harassment and block them. However, the best way to not get those messages is to set your privacy settings to allow only people on your friends list to message you.
Thema:

Reporting Bots

1. Reporting Bots - Similar Threads - Reporting Bots

2. Someone threatened to hack me online. I reported, what else can I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone threatened to hack me online. I reported, what else can I do?: Was playing an online competitive Overwatch game and my wifi lagged out due to weather. When I got back online, I got a message from one of my teammates, gamertag [Mod Removed - Personal...
  3. Someone unrightfully reported my custom pic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone unrightfully reported my custom pic: I had a custom gamer picture of my character, it just recently gotten reported and now I cant put any custom pics now. There is no copyright I own the character Its completely PG...
  4. How do i report a acount with proof?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i report a acount with proof?: Hello, I would like to know how to report a acount with proof Today i saw someone cheating on black ops 2 I have video proof how do i submit it? 05c9c248-ccce-440c-bad6-830c58b78c6d
  5. He keeps on falsely reporting me

in XBoX on Consoles
    He keeps on falsely reporting me: It was the last day of season 9 and i was trying to complete the rest of my fortybytes. I had one left to do and there was only around 5 minutes left until the season ended. So i was able to get...
  6. Report a Problem Missing?

in XboX Insiders
    Report a Problem Missing?: You used to hold the XBOX button down, and the menu that would come up would have the option to "report a problem" It's gone now. Is this normal? I even tried "report a problem" to cortana and...
  7. Reporting Players Who Have Deleted their Messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reporting Players Who Have Deleted their Messages: I recently reported a player who had sent me an offensive message, but I just noticed that they also deleted the message a little after I reported them. Will they still be punished or will they no...
  8. I report a problem via console every single new build, but nothing change more than year...

in XboX Insiders
    I report a problem via console every single new build, but nothing change more than year...: [IMG] submitted by /u/earmack [link] [comments]
  9. Users Profile pictures change if reported 6 or over times

in XBoX on Consoles
    Users Profile pictures change if reported 6 or over times: the issue is involving the Xbox Reporting system the issue with this is that when any player report other players which are innocent that had not broke any Xbox rules their profile pictures change...
  10. Xbox Trending "Report" Bots

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Trending "Report" Bots: Wasn't sure where to place this but here goes anyways... There appears to be some kind of "bot" that's adding those that trend content. It appears to hone in on certain individuals, is about 200+...