Reporting Bots

Discus and support Reporting Bots in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there a proper way (by which a specific option) to report these bots with 0 gamerscore with stuff like, "follow for nudes", "find me on (dating site... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Leo Ascendent, May 16, 2019.

1. Reporting Bots

Is there a proper way (by which a specific option) to report these bots with 0 gamerscore with stuff like, "follow for nudes", "find me on (dating site name)", etc on their feed? None of the options seem like they are correct, so I'm not sure how to go
    about reporting them.

:)

Leo Ascendent, May 16, 2019
  2. iamXCOMBATICUSX Win User

Reporting Bots

The best way to report them is by reporting the message and let the enforcement team know that it's a bot account.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Reporting Bots

Choose an option which you think is closest, and in the comments, type in fake bot account. the enforcement team will still get the report, and be able to do something about it.
  4. Alanisreno Win User

Reporting Bots

Best thing u can do is report them for being fake and I'd block them to
  5. I Rezyl Azzir I Win User

Reporting Bots

just keep reporting and blocking that is all you can do
  6. DrunkenAcid Win User

Reporting Bots

You can report them for Harassment and block them. However, the best way to not get those messages is to set your privacy settings to allow only people on your friends list to message you.
Thema:

Reporting Bots

1. Reporting Bots - Similar Threads - Reporting Bots

2. Mass reports and saltiness, with possible hacks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mass reports and saltiness, with possible hacks: I just got out of a match with a supposed new player to xbox live on R6 Siege. I killed a guy he was shooting around and he team killed me, I asked him why, and he said I do it all the time, so I...
  3. report policy need re working

in XBoX on Consoles
    report policy need re working: I was just voice banned for cussing on a new game we all may have played already that is red dead redemption game. Now this game has the most racial slurs, cursing and ECT. My point is why do I...
  4. report a child

in XBoX on Consoles
    report a child: i need to report [Mod Removed - Personal Information] because he was said the [Mod Removed - Profanity] and other words and harassment im a mom and heard it my self...
  5. I was harrassed, so I defended myself. Other guy reports me, I get chat banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was harrassed, so I defended myself. Other guy reports me, I get chat banned...: So I (My gamertag is ) was playing a game of Rocket League (I was having an off game, not playing particularly well), and my teammate begins spamming "Wow!" and "Okay." the entire game (This is...
  6. Falsely reported by glitcher

in XBoX on Consoles
    Falsely reported by glitcher: Im on R6S and i messaged a glitcher calling him out on using a shield glitch to cheat. I then reported him for it. All of a sudden im suspended because he reported ME for calling him out. Why...
  7. Should the being "Reported" tab have more options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should the being "Reported" tab have more options.: I played a game of Happy wars recently. It's one of my favourite free games on xbox. I always play solo. After winning a quick match. I got a message from another gamer saying "Reported". After...
  8. Need to report a player.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to report a player.: Name is [mod removed] and they are still active. 3d3b1e00-b8de-4be1-b82d-549a85f10d25
  9. Signalement / bannissement abusif [Abusive reporting/banishment]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Signalement / bannissement abusif [Abusive reporting/banishment]: Bonjour, ces derniers jour une personne parlant anglais m’envoie un message privé via Xbox live, me disant : « bonjour, je cherche un mec et j’envoie des message aléatoire sur les Gamertags. » / «...
  10. Xbox Trending "Report" Bots

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Trending "Report" Bots: Wasn't sure where to place this but here goes anyways... There appears to be some kind of "bot" that's adding those that trend content. It appears to hone in on certain individuals, is about 200+...