Reporting Cheaters on Xbox now makes zero sense!

Discus and support Reporting Cheaters on Xbox now makes zero sense! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Why did you break reporting Cheaters for Xbox in game with the last 2 Xbox updates? When I go to report someone for lag switching, I select... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PoOldGamer, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Reporting Cheaters on Xbox now makes zero sense!

Why did you break reporting Cheaters for Xbox in game with the last 2 Xbox updates? When I go to report someone for lag switching, I select Report->Cheating and the next screen that shows up makes absolutely NO SENSE. How are "Sexually inappropriate" or "Violence of Gore" of "Harassment" of "Spam or Advertising" or "Terrorist or violent extremist content" relevant as Cheating Choices? Is this some sort of joke?

submitted by /u/PoOldGamer
    [link] [comments]

/u/PoOldGamer, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Azrael008uk Win User

Feels like your fighting against the controller rather than the enemy on xbox one ghosts multiplayer.

Drop your sensativity down to zero.

Now it's a bit better.

Perks, unlocks and the right set up will make it better still.
  3. Fatalshock8912 Win User

Now that makes sense....Titanfall

Aww why not? :( Damn it, why do none of the PS4 titles have multiplayer? I like Multiplayer :(

It's great that you guys are enjoying it though.
  4. Fatalshock8912 Win User

Trying not to. It's a nice looking game, that's great, but does it actually offer anything worthwhile? Are you going to be playing it for months to come?
  5. TitanFailure Win User

Ha messy you deleted 15 abusive tweets

Removed your twiiter address from your xbox.com profile

Too late, you've been exposed

People know what a pathetic little troll you are

A dishonest one at that
  6. TitanFailure Win User

your eyes can't detect single digit frame rates messiah?

Well there's no reason to disbelieve you just because you lied about owning a PS4, the twitter lies etc etc
Thema:

Reporting Cheaters on Xbox now makes zero sense!

1. Reporting Cheaters on Xbox now makes zero sense! - Similar Threads - Reporting Cheaters makes

2. Why can’t we upload videos of cheaters when reporting?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t we upload videos of cheaters when reporting?: I enjoy playing a few matches of UFC 3 daily. 80% of the community remaining are lag switchers(exploiters). Its evident when they start doing this, and 99% of the time they will either accuse you...
  3. about the CHEATERS in COD MW and not being able to report

in XBoX Games and Apps
    about the CHEATERS in COD MW and not being able to report: been playing call of duty modern warfare and started to notice these people with massive kills and kill streaks. im all for gaming but using exploits to kill users and then blocking the user you...
  4. Does enforcement still ban reported cheaters in Black Ops 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does enforcement still ban reported cheaters in Black Ops 2?: Does enforcement still ban reported cheaters in Black Ops 2? I've repeatedly reported obvious modders, hackers and cheaters that have ruined the game, yet they still remain months later. I spend...
  5. Some one reported as cheater 40+ times

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some one reported as cheater 40+ times: Today i played too good in one game then one person started texting me as cheater and harrased me with his words yes it hurts and when i see my reputation it increased 40+ as a cheater from then i...
  6. Comm banned for reporting a cheater

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comm banned for reporting a cheater: Today I am comm banned for a day after messaging a cheater today on the Xbox live. Playing battlefield V we were in a game where the objective was to plant explosives on objectives. The player...
  7. [CHEATING] Numerous reports against a cheater and STILL enjoying Xbox LIVE!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    [CHEATING] Numerous reports against a cheater and STILL enjoying Xbox LIVE!?: Hi -- I have filed numerous complaints against a cheater who goes by the name of [Mod Removed], but nothing ever seems to happen and he keeps bragging about how he isn't banned yet through...
  8. Reporting huge cheater and griefer in Forza 6 and XBL

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reporting huge cheater and griefer in Forza 6 and XBL: [Mod Removed]is moding and griefing on Forza 6 and XBL. This is on a whole new level. It's about the worst I've ever seen. Something really needs to be done. Gamertag: [Mod Removed]This player is...
  9. I need help reporting a cheater without using the xbox menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help reporting a cheater without using the xbox menu: There is a player named SHAWSA on xbox live player Ghost recon Wildlands who is using a glitch to win in the pvp. he glitches out of the map so nobody can get to him always resulting in a draw. He...
  10. 6 cheater reports on my Xbox Enforcement Status page.

in XBoX on Consoles
    6 cheater reports on my Xbox Enforcement Status page.: Hi, I'm Stefano and I have the following issue: Yesterday I checked my enforcement status on Xbox Enforcement and I realized to have 1 cheater report on my account, today I checked again, by...