Reporting options are a bit odd?

Discus and support Reporting options are a bit odd? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Was about to report unsporting behaviour which has brought me to this question. Why are there such weird options just to report someone being a poor... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ChoZanWon, May 11, 2022.

1. /u/ChoZanWon
    /u/ChoZanWon Guest

Was about to report unsporting behaviour which has brought me to this question. Why are there such weird options just to report someone being a poor player? Surely it should just be straight through as a report? No sexually inappropriate language, terrorist threats, spam or harassment. Just poor gamesmanship.

submitted by /u/ChoZanWon
    [link] [comments]

/u/ChoZanWon, May 11, 2022
  2. Frathos Win User

8-bit and 10-bit options

8 and 10 bit color options have nothing to do with HDR...they are there so you can select the option that best matches your HDTV color resolution. Here's an external link to an article that you may find helpful and/or for more details:

https://dgit.com/4k-hdr-guide-51429/
  3. TheRohan Win User

Player cheating

When you view the profile/account of the person you'd like to report on Xbox you should see an option a little bit down of Report/Block. One of the options is cheating so just report them through that and Microsoft will deal with it. Hope that helps.
  4. Coltrane19 Win User

Harassed and Recieving Death Threats On Xbox live.

The police report is probably the best way to go. In this case it is a bit above Microsoft's heads. The other suggestions listed here are good options as well though.

Hope you get it taken care of
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Another option to report players

You USED to be an ambassador as you still appear on the leaderboard but looks like they removed your priveledges for some reason
  6. bowski477 Win User

Another option to report players

Filing a complaint through the console it the only report system. If you are being harassed on XBL I suggest checking out the following thread. It's quite informative.

forums.xbox.com/.../19139.aspx
Thema:

1. Reporting options are a bit odd? - Similar Threads - Reporting options are

2. Xbox Series X has no report issue option

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X has no report issue option: My Xbox Series X not have report issue option anywhere to be found. Very annoying. Have several issues to report with games and apps. submitted by /u/GamertagLemieux [link] [comments]
  3. I do not have the “report a problem” option...

in XboX Insiders
    I do not have the “report a problem” option...: [IMG] submitted by /u/moonviperomega [link] [comments]
  4. Report a problem missing from options.

in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem missing from options.: [IMG] submitted by /u/tow_hide [link] [comments]
  5. Can we get a report option for spam/bot accounts?

in XboX Insiders
    Can we get a report option for spam/bot accounts?: I keep getting spam/bot accounts randomly adding me as a friend. I block them but there is no way to report the account as spam/bot accounts. Any way we can get that report option? submitted by...
  6. When you enable the Option to Collect Information in the new error reporting app it stays...

in XboX Insiders
    When you enable the Option to Collect Information in the new error reporting app it stays...: It does not show any error codes only remaining loading infinitely. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. Report product option removed. Bad idea to do!

in XboX Insiders
    Report product option removed. Bad idea to do!: When the store got updated recently they removed the option to report a defective game to Microsoft. Now every game I play suddenly started to behave in many strange ways to were I actually think...
  8. Why is there no option to report players for inactivity/unsporting behaviour?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there no option to report players for inactivity/unsporting behaviour?: In the new Xbox app, there is no option to report players for inactivity or unsporting behavior. In the Xbox Console Companion App, there was. There is still the option to report players for...
  9. Reporting people option HAVE to change!

in XboX Insiders
    Reporting people option HAVE to change!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFPEplAzVRk I haven't posted feedback for the update program in a long time. My feedback was never heard or acted on so I just gave up. But I have been running...
  10. Give us a option to not send LFG notifications to our friends, i think i got reported for this

in XboX Insiders
    Give us a option to not send LFG notifications to our friends, i think i got reported for this: I just got a 10 day ban from Microsoft for harassment ,the problem is i didn't talked to anyone recently and only sent simple messages like "gg" and "ok" The only thing i did was create LFG posts...