ReportiNg people for quittiNg early is a waste of time

Discus and support ReportiNg people for quittiNg early is a waste of time in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I believe the report system on Xbox Live should exclude the "Quit Early" option because the video game logs or most games show on screen "Player quit"... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Favorite me��Add to��Home, Mar 24, 2021.

1. ReportiNg people for quittiNg early is a waste of time

I believe the report system on Xbox Live should exclude the "Quit Early" option because the video game logs or most games show on screen "Player quit" so there is no poiNt iN forciNg players to stop progressiNg, iNteractiNg with each other, & iNterruptiNg their own gameplay for 10-20 seconds just to file a report on a quitter, when it happens all too commonly iN games like GTA OnliNe, but it happens iN a lot of games not just GTA OnliNe.

:)

Favorite me��Add to��Home, Mar 24, 2021
  2. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Thank you for this response :) I absolutely agree!!
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

don't forget some people quite early for a number of reasons, could be a kid being told to get off, or someone being called away for something important or just the internet disconnecting them. yes there are quitters and rage quitters but also valid reasons too.
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

Bring back "Avoid Player" for Xbox One

Neko, the quitting early option has been available for months on the XB1. Do you not report people very often?
  5. FatalUnicycle49 Win User

reputation to low to play

Reputation is given from the people playing, and enough people have to send you bad/poor feedback for it to drop. Options to report are mainly voice communication, unsporting behavior and quitting early. Honestly I feel like 6 months is a long time for a
    first time offense and there should be a warning with a response on what people reported about you. Then you can speak to your son and try to adjust.

Not to be rude, but for someone to go and submit feedback you must be really offended. I typically report rude children who talk a lot of trash they would never say in front of their parents, repeated team killers if the game allows it and people that quit
    early in games that don't replenish players, but mainly if I'm really feed up. You should mention these to your son.
  6. MorseyBaby Win User

Question. If I was paired with random well-known players like celebrities and they rage quit, should they get reported?

Always report: a single quitting early report does nothing but it builds up a picture
Thema:

1. ReportiNg people for quittiNg early is a waste of time - Similar Threads - ReportiNg quittiNg early

2. Why not let people know that someone you have reported got banned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why not let people know that someone you have reported got banned?: I lose a little bit more faith in the reporting system every time I make one. Mainly because I have no way of knowing that someone actually got banned and the report isn't just Ignored. I...
  3. My reports aren't counting on xbox anymore

in XboX Insiders
    My reports aren't counting on xbox anymore: So my xbox seris x has multiple OS bugs such as slow game boot up, missing some new dynamic backgrounds and the xb assist app doesn't work, now I've reported all the issues many times, but when I...
  4. Player report not making a lot of sense

in XboX Insiders
    Player report not making a lot of sense: When reporting a player for cheating, player name, player picture, voice communication, unsuporting behavior and quitting early. It will bring up the same page that includes sexually...
  5. Cheater off radar reports me after he doxxes us, kicks me and me friends off multiple...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cheater off radar reports me after he doxxes us, kicks me and me friends off multiple...: Microsoft punishes upset player who was doxxing me knocking me offline then I got banned for telling him to [mod removed]. This is not a children’s game m. Stop punishing the players and not the...
  6. reporting messages is hit & miss even if the message contains blatant hate speech.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    reporting messages is hit & miss even if the message contains blatant hate speech.: so I was going about my day, playing GTA online, having over 7000 hours in the game, I'm in the upper 5% of players skill wise. when a player attacks me or retaliates, they tend to get rather...
  7. How do I report a website that charges people money to unlock achievements?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I report a website that charges people money to unlock achievements?: [mod removed] I can't see how this site is allowed to operate. 96559a73-241a-4657-acba-2744615c4f51
  8. Report a problem: Apps failing, UI lag, Failing to execute commands

in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem: Apps failing, UI lag, Failing to execute commands: TLDR: my Xbox ui is lagging to a point where I can barely use it. It won't let me open games or sent save data to drive I've been through 8 people just today trying to get help on this. My Xbox...
  9. 2 guy quitting the match i ready report there

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 guy quitting the match i ready report there: U need to [mod removed] this b1c3f25d-9690-411a-9ac9-91934b0cc7f6
  10. Someone Report this: I'm Quitting Xbox Forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone Report this: I'm Quitting Xbox Forums: Hey all. To the like 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of those who have ever owned and played an Xbox who have participated on here and who still do, I am resigning and taking a holiday...