Reporting people option HAVE to change!

Discus and support Reporting people option HAVE to change! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFPEplAzVRk I haven't posted feedback for the update program in a long time. My feedback was never heard or acted on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Xenokaiii, Aug 3, 2020.

1. /u/Xenokaiii
    /u/Xenokaiii Guest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFPEplAzVRk

I haven't posted feedback for the update program in a long time. My feedback was never heard or acted on so I just gave up. But I have been running into modding PC players in Gears 5, because crossplay is such a bad idea! but that's a separate problem. Anyway, so I went to report them. I noticed this a year ago and figured it was just a temporary bug but it is still HERE!!! Is this intentional!? Simply trying to report someone for cheating leads you sub option for reporting terrorists, drugs, child abuse, est!?!? I'm just trying to report video game cheater!!!!

submitted by /u/Xenokaiii
    [link] [comments]

/u/Xenokaiii, Aug 3, 2020
  2. Relnah Win User

Please change may Gamer tag as I am receiving lots of haters.

If those people have reported you and the enforcement team finds your GT offensive of the rules you will be forced to change. If your GT is not found to be offensive you will not be forced to change.

Other than that there is only the option to pay for a GT change.

If the messages you are recieving are offensive you should definately be reporting them and muting those players.

Have a nice day!
  3. Fyer Win User

Player Report

^^^

Like he says the report > block > move on options are the best way to deal with it. The nice thing about the One is you now have an option to see people you have blocked. Just in case you ever decide to change your mind. It's much faster to find those now.
  4. Willys Law Win User

gamertag being made fun of

Unfortunately there are people like that out there who have nothing better to do than joke at your gamer tag, changing it may not really change the situation as people will still find something no matter what you choose.

The easiest and cheapest option is to block communications with these people like everyone else has said.

Even I get it, but they are just sad people who live miles away from me who can easily be reported and blocked :).
  5. Dadwhite Win User

Wall hack

Hello,

You can report a gamertag by going to friends list on the menu. Change the setting to recently played and select the gamertag and there will be a lost of option including the option to report.
  6. McDaddyTree Win User

Friend of a friend using my actual picture as profile pic

The only option is to report it via their profile on the Xbox. Unfortunately that's the only way but once it's changed they won't be able to have a custom pic as that isn't an option right now.
Thema:

1. Reporting people option HAVE to change! - Similar Threads - Reporting option change

2. When you enable the Option to Collect Information in the new error reporting app it stays...

in XboX Insiders
    When you enable the Option to Collect Information in the new error reporting app it stays...: It does not show any error codes only remaining loading infinitely. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  3. Report product option removed. Bad idea to do!

in XboX Insiders
    Report product option removed. Bad idea to do!: When the store got updated recently they removed the option to report a defective game to Microsoft. Now every game I play suddenly started to behave in many strange ways to were I actually think...
  4. Why is there no option to report players for inactivity/unsporting behaviour?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there no option to report players for inactivity/unsporting behaviour?: In the new Xbox app, there is no option to report players for inactivity or unsporting behavior. In the Xbox Console Companion App, there was. There is still the option to report players for...
  5. Give us a option to not send LFG notifications to our friends, i think i got reported for this

in XboX Insiders
    Give us a option to not send LFG notifications to our friends, i think i got reported for this: I just got a 10 day ban from Microsoft for harassment ,the problem is i didn't talked to anyone recently and only sent simple messages like "gg" and "ok" The only thing i did was create LFG posts...
  6. Why is the Entertainment twist option still in the report function?

in XboX Insiders
    Why is the Entertainment twist option still in the report function?: Trying to report on the Game Pass twist, but saw only the Entertainment available to report on. Is it appropriate to report in or is the Entertainment twist still used outside the USA? submitted...
  7. Adding a general option in bug reports.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adding a general option in bug reports.: I think it would be a good idea to add a general category to the bug reporting on the Xbox 1. As I've been having a bug happen multiple times a day for the past couple weeks now, and because of...
  8. Should the being "Reported" tab have more options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Should the being "Reported" tab have more options.: I played a game of Happy wars recently. It's one of my favourite free games on xbox. I always play solo. After winning a quick match. I got a message from another gamer saying "Reported". After...
  9. xbox guide menu needs an option to report a bug with games and apps

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox guide menu needs an option to report a bug with games and apps: This discussion is directed at microsoft. The xbox guide menu needs an option to report an issue with games or apps and allow to send a recording or screenshot of the issue straight to the...
  10. Gamertag was automatically changed after a user report, I did not get the option to choose it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag was automatically changed after a user report, I did not get the option to choose it: Basically my Gamertag has been reported, it might have been innapropriate for some user. However, I did not get the option to choose my Gamertag and it got automatically changed by the system. I...