Reporting someone for taking my brothers account wanting it deleted and the kids main...

Discus and support Reporting someone for taking my brothers account wanting it deleted and the kids main... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The proof that this kid steals peoples accounts {Mod removed] 331e5164-2af6-43f5-ab3f-1f152166f117 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chill outSimps, Feb 17, 2022.

1. Reporting someone for taking my brothers account wanting it deleted and the kids main...

The proof that this kid steals peoples accounts

{Mod removed]

:)

Chill outSimps, Feb 17, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Reporting someone for taking my brothers account wanting it deleted and the kids main account permit ban

You would need to report them via their profile. The enforcement team do not use the forums.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

2 Comptes Microsoft

I've got the exact same issue.

Problem is that my main account uses an old email adress (hotmail) which isn't in use anymore. As my main email adress is used by a Windows 10 generated Xbox account my question is wether it's possible to delete this account, so my main Xbox account can
    use my main email adress.

Is this a possibility and if yes, how do I fix it?

Kind regards,

Max
    You don't need to delete the account. Simply log in to
    https://account.microsoft.com
    and change the email to the one you want to use. You'll want to make sure you do this with the main email you want to use first. This will free up that email for you then you can use that email for your main account. The
    change will take place immediately for you.
  4. CerealChalice71 Win User

Acquiring a Unused Gamertag

wow i just realized im not on my main account, can someone please delete this. i will repost this on my account
  5. MMedrano99 Win User

Scammed

It's not my fault that my brother bought the account and I'm not asking for the money back, all I want is for the person who scammed my brother is to be punished appropriately ... and Yes, I'll report them now through the console. I just don't know where
    to report that's why I reported it here.
  6. BobMcFly247 Win User

Family (features on Xbox One need a way to manage family members)

The main problem in this is that you were added in a new family. This was not necessary and meant to be.

So of course the kids stayed in the "old" family where the only adult now is your brother.

One solution could be, that even if your brother doesn't own a One you may log in into his account on your One and remove the kids from his account so you are able to add them to the "new" family again.
Thema:

Reporting someone for taking my brothers account wanting it deleted and the kids main...

1. Reporting someone for taking my brothers account wanting it deleted and the kids main... - Similar Threads - Reporting someone taking

2. Reporting someone to get them suspended.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Reporting someone to get them suspended.: Hello fellow gamers, Today I have recieved an email, that I have been suspended for 3 days. Im not able to message anyone, not even my friends. Nor create a party with them. So my plans to play...
  3. Why was I suspended after reporting someone who swore in Rocket League chat???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I suspended after reporting someone who swore in Rocket League chat???: So, me and a random duo were playing heat seeker together in Rocket League, and after a while the game was normal, but after a while someone on the other team just started spamming, "What a save!"...
  4. Banned for asking people to report someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for asking people to report someone: I got banned for one of two reasons (Xbox isn't giving me a specific answer as to why). 1) I specifically asked players in a match to "report so and so for saying the n word" and it was assumed...
  5. So it is okay if someone says they are going to kill me in real life and I reported it but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So it is okay if someone says they are going to kill me in real life and I reported it but...: I feel like I should leave xbox and go to PlayStation at lease they don’t do stupid stuff and do there job right 56c10723-9003-4868-b5d2-96d518bd80c9
  6. Can I report someone to the police for slander on xbox if he post fauls and things that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I report someone to the police for slander on xbox if he post fauls and things that...: He's call people a pedophile and other herendus things that's slander 02f1c019-b23b-458d-be01-47766a074b7f
  7. Reporting someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Reporting someone: Hi there I have now reported the messages several times that this child sent but no Ban or suspension was issued I do not understand how he was not banned or suspended as the language he used was...
  8. What happens when I report someone?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What happens when I report someone?: Yesterday I was playing online and without saying anything, someone was very verbally abusive due to how my character looked. They used very explicit language. I reported them for offensive...
  9. Reporting someone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reporting someone: There's this person being extremely toxic and hiding slurs does the report even do anything if there hiding it 4507a771-afd8-4179-a6b8-0c92c06c8006
  10. So it is okay if someone says they are going to kill me in real life and I reported it but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So it is okay if someone says they are going to kill me in real life and I reported it but...: I feel like I should leave xbox and go to PlayStation at lease they don’t do stupid stuff and do there job right 56c10723-9003-4868-b5d2-96d518bd80c9