Reporting someone to get them suspended.

Discus and support Reporting someone to get them suspended. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello fellow gamers, Today I have recieved an email, that I have been suspended for 3 days. Im not able to message anyone, not even my friends. Nor... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SamuelMoriarty, Aug 5, 2022.

1. Reporting someone to get them suspended.

Hello fellow gamers,

Today I have recieved an email, that I have been suspended for 3 days. Im not able to message anyone, not even my friends. Nor create a party with them. So my plans to play with my friends over the weekend are completely gone. What was the reason you ask? Well since I got suspended right after sending a message to a fellow gamer, I think that is it. Im not gonna share his GT but I can type the same message I have sent him. It goes as follows:

"Making the ball smaller does not benefit you in any way, don't use that"

So I was trying to help a fellow gamer and give him an advice. Im not sure if he reported me for no reason or if its the system being completely useless. I want to clerify that I have this account for many, many years. And this is literally my first suspension.

And yes, you could say: Bro, Its just 3 days. That is not that bad. And you would be right. But because I got suspended, I was removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program. I was close to getting to Tier III. And I have just put 220 sweepstake tickets to have a chance to get the Elden Ring Deluxe Edition. And its gone. Im no longer and Xbox Ambassador, for trying to give somebody an advice for the game. Which is basically exactly what Xbox Ambassador should do. Do you realize how insane that is? Im trying to be friendly and give somebody an advice. And Microsoft goes berserk on my account. Absolutely Insane. So I did send them a request for a case review.

A "request". Wow, just wow. So all I can do is to Ask MS to pretty please take a look at the case. And hope that maybe someone will actually take a look. And if they take a look, I can only hope that it get solved.

If the person I have messaged did report me, then the problem goes much deeper. Imagine you can just report someone. No reason at all, Just because they were toxic in game or something. And they get suspended, or worse, suspended a removed from the Ambassador program. Insane, absolutely insane.

"Making Gaming fun for everyone!"

"Protecting players from harassment!"

"Xbox works hard to monitor cases of verbal and nonverbal harassment on the network."

Sure Microsoft... Sure...

:)

SamuelMoriarty, Aug 5, 2022
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

XBOX ENFORCEMENT UNJUST BANNS!

'due to the fact that you can basically get suspended for being a great player because someone decides they want to report you for beating them!'

That's not how it works. You can not be suspended for beating someone. The system is not automated.
  3. The Evil Joker6 Win User

Glitches in online play

If you are caught doing them and someone reports you then you can get Suspended or Banned if they find out what you were doing.
  4. Arminator Win User

I have been suspended so many times because of this enforcement team

The Enforcement system is NOT automated.

You can (in theory) swear as much as you like UNLESS someone is offended by it and reports your message.

As soon as someone takes offense because of what you wrote, and they report that message, that message is sent in with the report as proof and a real life person from the Enforcement Team will look at the report.

If the message attached to the report does not violate the Code of Conduct, nothing will happen to you.

If however, you were baited to answer to a vulgar message, and you fell for the trap and actually responded with a message that violated the code of conduct, and your vulgar message got reported, then the Enforcement person will suspend you.

Whenever someone sends you a vulgar message DO NOT REPLY, instead report the message and block the profile of the person that sent you the message.

This has the following advantages:

1.) You can't get reported for a message you didn't send in the first place. So you won't get suspended.

2.) The other person will ENJOY it when you reply with a vulgar message. If you REALLY want to hurt them, ignore them. There is nothing worse for a troll to not getting a reaction from his taunts. So instead of falling for their trap, just block them and
    ignore them. This will make them mad and hurt them more than even the worst message you can think of.

3.) If you report his vulgar messages, THAT PERSON gets suspended. Doesn't it feel good, when someone that harassed you gets suspended? Much better than simply writing them a stupid message, right?
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Suspension

How do you know they don't get suspended?

If you come across someone you think is violatiing the ToU/CoC then report them via your console & they will be investigated.

You are never told the result of that investigation.

Vary rarely you may get a thank you message if someone receives enforcement action due to a report you've filed but you will not be told the specifics.

Doesn't matter what someone is doing online,if you message them in a way that breaks the rules then you risk being suspended.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox enforcement protest

You will not know whether someone that you report gets suspended or not for privacy reasons this information is not relayed to the person that did the reporting.

Plain and simple if you break the rules (code of conduct) you get suspended it does not matter if you are defending yourself or not.

The best thing to do if someone is being "toxic" is to Block, Mute, and Report them.

People that are being "toxic" are doing this on purpose just to get a reaction out of you so that they can report you because they know that you are probably going to be suspended.

By blocking them muting them and reporting them they will not get a reaction out of you and move on to the next person and when the enforcement team investigates your report and if they have violated the code of conduct in someway then they will get a suspension.

Not every suspension is immediate some do take time to investigate by an enforcement agent.

If you go and read PSs code of conduct it is pretty much word for word the same as MSs the thing with MSs is that they at least allow you to appeal (file a case review)
Thema:

Reporting someone to get them suspended.

1. Reporting someone to get them suspended. - Similar Threads - Reporting someone suspended

2. Why was I suspended after reporting someone who swore in Rocket League chat???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I suspended after reporting someone who swore in Rocket League chat???: So, me and a random duo were playing heat seeker together in Rocket League, and after a while the game was normal, but after a while someone on the other team just started spamming, "What a save!"...
  3. Banned for asking people to report someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for asking people to report someone: I got banned for one of two reasons (Xbox isn't giving me a specific answer as to why). 1) I specifically asked players in a match to "report so and so for saying the n word" and it was assumed...
  4. So it is okay if someone says they are going to kill me in real life and I reported it but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So it is okay if someone says they are going to kill me in real life and I reported it but...: I feel like I should leave xbox and go to PlayStation at lease they don’t do stupid stuff and do there job right 56c10723-9003-4868-b5d2-96d518bd80c9
  5. Can I report someone to the police for slander on xbox if he post fauls and things that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I report someone to the police for slander on xbox if he post fauls and things that...: He's call people a pedophile and other herendus things that's slander 02f1c019-b23b-458d-be01-47766a074b7f
  6. Reporting someone for taking my brothers account wanting it deleted and the kids main...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reporting someone for taking my brothers account wanting it deleted and the kids main...: The proof that this kid steals peoples accounts {Mod removed] 331e5164-2af6-43f5-ab3f-1f152166f117
  7. Reporting someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Reporting someone: Hi there I have now reported the messages several times that this child sent but no Ban or suspension was issued I do not understand how he was not banned or suspended as the language he used was...
  8. What happens when I report someone?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What happens when I report someone?: Yesterday I was playing online and without saying anything, someone was very verbally abusive due to how my character looked. They used very explicit language. I reported them for offensive...
  9. I am still being harassed by someone that reported me a month ago and got me suspended for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am still being harassed by someone that reported me a month ago and got me suspended for...: I was on this forum a month ago as well as I got suspended for cursing and the person that reported me wasn’t suspended as well as they cursed at me as well (in abbreviated forum, which is...
  10. I got suspended for reporting someone .

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for reporting someone .: Please explain to me why im playing cod last night and this guy on my team goes around team killing me so after a while i get fed up and start killing him back at the and of the game he sends me a...