Reporting someone

Discus and support Reporting someone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can i report someone called [mod removed] because i was in a game of call of duty black ops 4 and he was getting annoyed when he died so i sent him a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by monsterdasher80, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Reporting someone

Can i report someone called [mod removed] because i was in a game of call of duty black ops 4 and he was getting annoyed when he died so i sent him a message to stop getting annoyed and then he started having a go at me in a party then apparently took
    my ip address

:)

monsterdasher80, Jul 31, 2019
  2. Dirty Loco Win User

Report someone

3. Gunner1369 Win User

Reporting someone

Sounds like the same one I had the same problem with said he was getting my iPhone address and was going to shut my internet done bud I wouldn't see y u couldn't because if I'm not mistaken I could be wrong but pretty sure that's against the law
  4. ki77y666 Win User

Reporting someone

Yes you can report someone through the console its self. Just go to his profile and there should be a report button right there.
  5. SparkStormrider Win User

Report someone

[quote user="XboxLiveVirus99"]

tell me his gamer tag I will report him.

[/quote]Naming and shaming on the forums is not allowed.
  6. XboxLiveVirus99 Win User

Report someone

tell me his gamer tag I will report him.
Thema:

Reporting someone

1. Reporting someone - Similar Threads - Reporting someone

2. Someone threatened to hack me online. I reported, what else can I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone threatened to hack me online. I reported, what else can I do?: Was playing an online competitive Overwatch game and my wifi lagged out due to weather. When I got back online, I got a message from one of my teammates, gamertag [Mod Removed - Personal...
  3. Someone unrightfully reported my custom pic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone unrightfully reported my custom pic: I had a custom gamer picture of my character, it just recently gotten reported and now I cant put any custom pics now. There is no copyright I own the character Its completely PG...
  4. Using video when report someone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using video when report someone: Everyone has already reported someone for their behavior during a game or left a game because of team kill, this noob who plays squatting in a corner, this same noob who is waiting for you at the...
  5. How do you even report someone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you even report someone?: Its obvious you can go to someones profile and report them from their, but it seems like nothing happens. I was ddos by someone (I have gtag and evidence, messages I mean) while playing siege and...
  6. So I was reported for Dosing someone during a game and I didn’t do any such thing will I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I was reported for Dosing someone during a game and I didn’t do any such thing will I...: I was playing destiny 2 when i recived a message from a player saying me and my team were reported for a ddos attack i cleared up my side of the story with this person but i am worried that i...
  7. How do I report someone that I believe is a predator?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I report someone that I believe is a predator?: My adult son has disabilities. He has an xbox one and plays games. Recently, this person, claiming to be a female, joined a group that he is in. She says, she is from Montana, but she doesn't know...
  8. My daughter just got her Xbox reinstatement but someone just cussed at her how do i report...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My daughter just got her Xbox reinstatement but someone just cussed at her how do i report...: How do i report someone one i am a parent trying to help my daughter e5e8ec8d-14be-4aa6-a768-11a911fdb5aa
  9. Can you report a GT if someone has committed a crime and admitted to it in a Xbox live party?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you report a GT if someone has committed a crime and admitted to it in a Xbox live party?: I was recently in a party with some close friends when on person ive recently met had a friend join who turned out to be her boyfriend he basically abused her while we were present and admitted to...
  10. Party chat with friends does not work cuz someone reported me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat with friends does not work cuz someone reported me: My xbox party chat with friends wont work cuz some guy reported me and i got banned he was the one messing up the game but anyways this is my first time getting banned and i would like at least...