Reporting someone

Discus and support Reporting someone in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi there I have now reported the messages several times that this child sent but no Ban or suspension was issued I do not understand how he was not... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DavidShoemark, Jan 3, 2022.

1. Reporting someone

Hi there I have now reported the messages several times that this child sent but no Ban or suspension was issued I do not understand how he was not banned or suspended as the language he used was offensive and said every swear word like 5 times i have blocked the person but kept the messages and until there is a suspicion is issued

:)

DavidShoemark, Jan 3, 2022
  2. Dirty Loco Win User

Report someone

3. Gunner1369 Win User

Reporting someone

Sounds like the same one I had the same problem with said he was getting my iPhone address and was going to shut my internet done bud I wouldn't see y u couldn't because if I'm not mistaken I could be wrong but pretty sure that's against the law
  4. ki77y666 Win User

Reporting someone

Yes you can report someone through the console its self. Just go to his profile and there should be a report button right there.
  5. Shokes77 Win User

Reporting Someone

Thank you, duly noted. I hope there is some sort of resolution to this awful situation.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Reporting Someone

As long as you reported them, the enforcement team will investigate and take the appropriate action. They do not reach out about reports. Occasionally, they will send a thank you message, but not always. But even if you don't get a message, it doesn't mean the report isn't being taken seriously.
Thema:

Reporting someone

1. Reporting someone - Similar Threads - Reporting someone

2. Reporting someone to get them suspended.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Reporting someone to get them suspended.: Hello fellow gamers, Today I have recieved an email, that I have been suspended for 3 days. Im not able to message anyone, not even my friends. Nor create a party with them. So my plans to play...
  3. Why was I suspended after reporting someone who swore in Rocket League chat???

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why was I suspended after reporting someone who swore in Rocket League chat???: So, me and a random duo were playing heat seeker together in Rocket League, and after a while the game was normal, but after a while someone on the other team just started spamming, "What a save!"...
  4. Banned for asking people to report someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for asking people to report someone: I got banned for one of two reasons (Xbox isn't giving me a specific answer as to why). 1) I specifically asked players in a match to "report so and so for saying the n word" and it was assumed...
  5. So it is okay if someone says they are going to kill me in real life and I reported it but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So it is okay if someone says they are going to kill me in real life and I reported it but...: I feel like I should leave xbox and go to PlayStation at lease they don’t do stupid stuff and do there job right 56c10723-9003-4868-b5d2-96d518bd80c9
  6. Can I report someone to the police for slander on xbox if he post fauls and things that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I report someone to the police for slander on xbox if he post fauls and things that...: He's call people a pedophile and other herendus things that's slander 02f1c019-b23b-458d-be01-47766a074b7f
  7. Reporting someone for taking my brothers account wanting it deleted and the kids main...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reporting someone for taking my brothers account wanting it deleted and the kids main...: The proof that this kid steals peoples accounts {Mod removed] 331e5164-2af6-43f5-ab3f-1f152166f117
  8. What happens when I report someone?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What happens when I report someone?: Yesterday I was playing online and without saying anything, someone was very verbally abusive due to how my character looked. They used very explicit language. I reported them for offensive...
  9. Reporting someone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reporting someone: There's this person being extremely toxic and hiding slurs does the report even do anything if there hiding it 4507a771-afd8-4179-a6b8-0c92c06c8006
  10. So it is okay if someone says they are going to kill me in real life and I reported it but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So it is okay if someone says they are going to kill me in real life and I reported it but...: I feel like I should leave xbox and go to PlayStation at lease they don’t do stupid stuff and do there job right 56c10723-9003-4868-b5d2-96d518bd80c9