Reporting threats and offensive users.

Discus and support Reporting threats and offensive users. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have just had to sit and read a bunch of chat, from 3 individuals on Rocket League telling me and a friend to get cancer, to die, that they were... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by {Anon}, Apr 14, 2020.

1. {Anon}
    {Anon} Guest

I have just had to sit and read a bunch of chat, from 3 individuals on Rocket League telling me and a friend to get cancer, to die, that they were going to bomb our houses, shoot our family members and a whole host of other insults. The 3 of them, then proceeded
    to join a party i was in. One of them said he was 12 year old, at which point he was asked to leave the party immediately. He then told us in depth about his plans to ____ our _____ mother and his friend, who thought this whole thing was hilarious starting
    chiming in with some equally appalling filth. I tried removing and blocking said individuals but they kept inviting each other back in, i had to leave the party and start a new one and put it on invite only. I have tried numerous ways to contact Microsoft
    to talk to someone, and get something done about this. I am a grown man, what if these children were in a party with other children? It has no place on xbox and something must be done, there are far too many of these toxic people online who think they have
    the right to say anything they like, to whoever they like. I have already reported them, and left comments to inform whoever reads it of what happened but xbox has to do better. Does anyone know of a phone number or an email address of someone i can contact
    regarding this? This abhorrent behaviour must be punished.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

:)

{Anon}, Apr 14, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

As long as you reported them, the enforcement team will investigate and take the appropriate action. Phone/chat suppprt do not handle suspensions/bans.
  3. CyKoBiOhAzArD Win User

You will need to report them through the usual channels unfortunately. Rest assured that the majority of the xbox community are not like this and this type of behaviour will not be tolerated.

Sorry I can't be of any more assistance.

Happy Gaming my friend
  4. kev edin Win User

unfortunately this dose happen . Please do not let it ruin your gaming experience.

As said all you can do is report and block them , so they cannot send you horrible messages.

Keep smiling stay safe , happy gaming 👍
  5. EIementaICheeto Win User

If u report someone you will get a xbox message from the enforcement team regarding your report.
  6. darkist1 Win User

With it being on rocket league, unless you're sure they are on Xbox, you should report and block them on both the xbox side and the rocket league side. unfortunately there are people out there that are like this who feel its okay to be so toxic. The best
    thing anyone can do is report and block and allow the correct processes to be followed.
Thema:

1. Reporting threats and offensive users. - Similar Threads - Reporting threats offensive

2. How to report threats of violence

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to report threats of violence: Hi, My son has stated that in a party chat with his friends one of their Dads has got on the mic accusing of bullying and threatened to beat him up after school. This happened tonight at...
  3. Reporting a threat and harrassment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reporting a threat and harrassment: I want to make a complaint 5d546fac-2991-4d42-ba3d-7f5c19ca9aa6
  4. How to report a real life threat to PET

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to report a real life threat to PET: Hi there, Not sure where to put this so it gets the attention it needs but... At approximately 1040-1043pm CST a gamercard by [mod removed] and his associated friend in party chat threatened to...
  5. False report threat

in XBoX on Consoles
    False report threat: I have been playing world of tanks on the xbox360 and at the end of a match a message from a teamate appeared saying "(Mod Removed-Swearing)" (can't fully remember, sorry i dont have images) i...
  6. I got a DDoS threat. And reporting did NOTHING about it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a DDoS threat. And reporting did NOTHING about it.: Hello. I have been getting CONSTANT reminders from this kid on Xbox saying that he will "Boot me offline and DDOS me." I reported him. A couple days later, nothing happens. So, he says in...
  7. Are players notified of reports being filed against them? Threats of violence?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are players notified of reports being filed against them? Threats of violence?: Hello, I hope I'm posting this in the most appropriate area. I was recently playing Ark: Survival Evolved and unfortunately another player had decided to harass everyone else in the game. This...
  8. who do i speak with to report a player who performed a DDOS Hack and made death threats

in XBoX on Consoles
    who do i speak with to report a player who performed a DDOS Hack and made death threats: who do i speak with to report a player who performed a DDOS Hack and made death threats i need to speak with someone ASAP regarding a player who is threatening to kill my friends and...
  9. how do i report threats?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i report threats?: had someone send me this message in game tonight.bye bye your connection xx.x.xx.xx no kill me you off line.he had my actual ip address listed.gamertag was Qc Gameur V2 why isn't there a way to...
  10. Enforcement, my son is banned for reporting threat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement, my son is banned for reporting threat: Hi, I have gone through my sons communication and as far as I can see he has not done anything wrong. He was being threatened and reported it, so why was he banned? Point being that because of...