Reports

Discus and support Reports in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I want to unreport badley can i 03b40296-b27f-4128-90cb-f58d1f3d810a Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by spacerat14, Jun 16, 2019.

1. spacerat14
    spacerat14 Guest

Reports

I want to unreport badley can i

:)

spacerat14, Jun 16, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

3. brandiesel1 Win User

[quote user="Vaynel"]It's almost as if they care more about increasing their clear up rate than providing genuine help. [/quote]

You're edgy and cool.
  4. kingvas78 Win User

LOL... always the support teams fault.... buddy has disc games that need a license??? WTF??? How could any consumer require a license for a game purchase?????
  5. NonSportsGirl Win User

File a report on what?

Also customer service lied to you. This is a public forum and for anything to do with licensing for your content you are going to need to contact phone support.

You'll find your local number behind the link http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/xbox_360_support/f/12/t/184869.aspx.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Reporting

for information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com Child accounts can get suspended just the same as adult accounts so if you are running into someone violating the code of conduct, file a complaint on them.

U still post dumb templates.. i dont think you answer his questions..
    Actually it's the correct answer you are accountable to the terms of use

I stead of using false info why not actually use your ambassadors handbook

Op everyone is accountable to the terms of use

You may not curse you may not harassment etc

The gaming service is rated e for everyone

Not just adults

Game ratings have nothing to do with online experiences

For your info you don't get any info.kn your report

That is a private matter between them and the pet

Anyways none of their actions justify your actions you should know this as a Grown adult

Any police officer will tell you this
Thema:

Reports

1. Reports - Similar Threads - Reports

2. I reported an issue with the Microsoft edge app only my Xbox. For some reason only while...

in XboX Insiders
    I reported an issue with the Microsoft edge app only my Xbox. For some reason only while...: submitted by /u/Troyvine [link] [comments]
  3. Rage 2 will not start - only launches the Crash Reporter

in XBoX on Windows
    Rage 2 will not start - only launches the Crash Reporter: Win 10 Pro v1909 Build 18363.476 Xbox (Beta) app (v1911.1001.9.0) Windows Defender AV Hardware specs: Ryzen 2600X 32GB PC3200 2x16GB RAM nVidia 2070 Super nVidia driver v441.41 2 Monitors...
  4. reporting a PC player

in XBoX on Consoles
    reporting a PC player: I have run into PC players cheating while playing against console players. one player, in particular, the persons Gamertag is [mod removed]. 2 shots on me kills me with his mp5 in Call of Duty...
  5. Microsoft Activity Report

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Activity Report: My 14 year old son has an Xbox One S in his bedroom. The activity report tells me he was on Destiny 2 for 55 minutes yesterday (Saturday) when he was not allowed on. He swears that he was not on...
  6. Impossible to use or report

in XboX Insiders
    Impossible to use or report: Since the last update I cant use my controllers, or even my phone anymore. I can open the home button, but I cant scroll or anything. submitted by /u/KillahInstinct [link] [comments]
  7. Are there any reported problems with Netflix right now?

in XboX Insiders
    Are there any reported problems with Netflix right now?: I just can’t get anything to actually play. Says there’s a problem loading content and then if you click again it will load to about 24% and stop. submitted by /u/LANTERN_OF_ASH [link] [comments]
  8. External Hard drives not turning off when Xbox One X is off. How to report?

in XboX Insiders
    External Hard drives not turning off when Xbox One X is off. How to report?: Everyone knows (or should know) that unless you have a HDD, or hard drive, specially meant for running 24/7 (a.k.a a RAID/server drive), it shouldn't be constantly running. Obviously, the vast...
  9. Multiple people reporting Daily Game Pass quest not working

in XboX Insiders
    Multiple people reporting Daily Game Pass quest not working: submitted by /u/XeroEncryption [link] [comments]
  10. I want report my video

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want report my video: Hello, I captured a video, a"tbag".. how to report the video please ? He must answer for his act... 420ebf57-2a83-4148-88cb-ed4f2816afee