Repost from /r/XboxOne. Console Companion app streaming isn't working after Windows update.

Discus and support Repost from /r/XboxOne. Console Companion app streaming isn't working after Windows update. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just updated Windows (edit: version 1903) after getting a message that the April edition will no longer be supported and afterwords when trying to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ACanadianOwl, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Repost from /r/XboxOne. Console Companion app streaming isn't working after Windows update.

I just updated Windows (edit: version 1903) after getting a message that the April edition will no longer be supported and afterwords when trying to stream from my Xbox One X to my computer (so I can watch YouTube on one screen and play CoD on the other) all I get is this message saying "game streaming is turned off on your Xbox One, please enable it in system/preferences".

Google-Fu led me to a bunch of 2015 issues after a Windows update, but reinstalling media packs, hard resets of computer and Xbox, and using the beta version of the app all don't work.

Anyone else having issues or had any luck with something like this?

submitted by /u/ACanadianOwl
    [link] [comments]

/u/ACanadianOwl, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

Repost from /r/XboxOne. Console Companion app streaming isn't working after Windows update.

1. Repost from /r/XboxOne. Console Companion app streaming isn't working after Windows update. - Similar Threads - Repost XboxOne Console

2. Moonlighter Crashes on Game Pass PC - reposted as requested.

in XBoX on Windows
    Moonlighter Crashes on Game Pass PC - reposted as requested.: Mods locked a previous thread on this topic and this issue is still ongoing (previous post was in June/July) so I am reposting as requested. Moonlighter was previously working fine, it now...
  3. No idea which cable my Xbox One needs. (Repost due to old one being closed)

in XBoX on Consoles
    No idea which cable my Xbox One needs. (Repost due to old one being closed): Hi! So I have just bought an Xbox One without a cable off of ebay. I have no idea which power cable I need to plug it in! Please help! (Picture of xbox cable in)...
  4. Repost. Xbox live enforcement is a joke.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Repost. Xbox live enforcement is a joke.: I'm tired of being suspended for little to know reason. I just got suspended for my profile pic that XBOX let me put(which wasn't even bad it was just a life is strange picture). How can you...
  5. Xbox Live Promotion Fail. (Reposted)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Promotion Fail. (Reposted): Four months ago I purchased a promotion deal were you buy three months of gold and get three for free. I was expecting that within the first few months the digital code for the other three months...
  6. No Voices of War (repost)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No Voices of War (repost): I watched HCS on Sunday two weeks ago while signed in with this account I originally posted about the problem a week ago here. No HCS Mixpot (Halo 5 Voices of War Req Pack) I apologize if...
  7. Reposting a post to comfirm answere.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reposting a post to comfirm answere.: Achievement Glitching Hello! About 3 month ago i did a post of 2 achievement in Gears of War 4 was glitching and imossible to unlock. I was told to do a survey but think that was unsuccessful...
  8. Gamertag Recovery issue. -Repost

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag Recovery issue. -Repost: Hi!! I'm trying to revive an old gamertag (10 years) as my secondary account for the household. It is still only accessible on my 360 (auto log in). However, I've lost the password, and the...
  9. i talk't to micorsoft support today they told me to repost this but nicer .

in XBoX on Consoles
    i talk't to micorsoft support today they told me to repost this but nicer .: I have been getting herashst by anther player on xbox one this player has been makeing more then on acount on the same ip or xbox one i have report and blocket over 25 xbox live acounts in the...
  10. Repost: issues with graphics on Xbox one. PLEASE HELP!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repost: issues with graphics on Xbox one. PLEASE HELP!!!!: hello, so I've had my console since the week it first released, exelent system up until I decided to buy mafia 3 first and then the new release recore. both games honestly to put it lightly look...