Reputation fallen to avoid me

Discus and support Reputation fallen to avoid me in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My rep has fallen to avoid me and I cant find any multiplayer matches on Xbox one 6dea2b7b-1c8c-4846-9769-1fca4f901c0d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Painzler, Apr 5, 2015.

1. Painzler
    Painzler Guest

My rep has fallen to avoid me and I cant find any multiplayer matches on Xbox one

:)

Painzler, Apr 5, 2015
  2. VexX Diegoo
    VexX Diegoo Guest
    Don't fall to the ''avoid me'' reputation since you cannot get out of that. Don't send messages or rage or quit out of matches. I have now a ''avoid me'' reputation for 1 month and theres no way to bring it back up. Goodluck with that Reputation fallen to avoid me :)

VexX Diegoo, Apr 5, 2015
  3. Avoid Me

@bowski477 my friend always play others games a long time every days when the reputation fall to avoid me , but it dosent work????

AP MinusculeHen, Apr 5, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. When your rep falls to Avoid Me you will not be able to play any online games with anyone other than those who have the same reputation.

If you have your friends invite you to their games and you play well and get good ratings from those that you play with then your rep will increase and you'll be able to find your own matches again.

onyxishere, Apr 6, 2015
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. When your rep falls to Avoid Me you will not be able to play any online games with anyone other than those who have the same reputation.

If you have your friends invite you to their games and you play well and get good ratings from those that you play with then your rep will increase and you'll be able to find your own matches again.
  6. matthew77777777 Win User

Avoid me reputation

My case number for chat support telling me to post here is .

[Mod Removed]
  7. g0rdan fr33man Win User

avoid me reputation

you are misleading again the only check to determine if a complaint against you is valid is if i actually played a game with the person accusing me winning is not unsportsmanlike cheating is not unsportsmanlike its cheating that's why they have a separate
    button for unsportsmanlike conduct and cheating even if i never speak to anyone didn't plug in my headset i would still be accused of cheating and xbox offers no way to fix my rep for all these false accusations of cheating even when major nelson said that
    the enforcement team has the power to fix it they refuse to talk to anyone so they never will fix it
  8. ngocphi Win User

avoid me reputation

You can't that's the point you don't understand how rep works

Only by changing tour behaviour is how you fix your rep

There is no reset button in real life how do you expect it to be in a console

FYI all consoles use the same system

If you actually read the links you would understand how it works and how to correctly fix it

Its not your opinion that counts on your rep

Its how the communities perceives you just like in real life

And yes support already answers your question as they already flawed bowskis answer as correct
  9. ngocphi Win User

avoid me reputation

You change your behaviour and win correctly
Thema:

1. Reputation fallen to avoid me - Similar Threads - Reputation fallen avoid

2. Account Reputation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account Reputation: I believe my Xbox Account is being wrongfully reported by people on Xbox, and it is affecting my ability to play my favorite game, Grand Theft Auto V, with my friends. Is it possible to view who...
  3. Avoid me reputation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Avoid me reputation: I have been reported when i played a certain game cause i was bad they even messaged me after saying i had been reported i dont think this is fair now i have a tag of avoid me on my profile and...
  4. reputation and game chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    reputation and game chat: I got my reputation status switched to needs work recently and now I can't talk in-game, on any game. I have tried rainbow, madden, cod, nothing is this because of my rep or something else?...
  5. The way Enforcements reputation system is set up with the report system is too abuse...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The way Enforcements reputation system is set up with the report system is too abuse...: Good day, The way how the reputation system on Enforcements works, is far too sensitive for people to abuse.. I've been in several parties with people who, whenever they got battered by people...
  6. Reputation system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reputation system: Is anyone else tired of this deeply flawed reputation system on xbox one? I know I am. Finding myself in needs work, yet again and it's infuriating. I play fair, I don't cheat in games and I...
  7. Reputation system is completely FLAWED.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reputation system is completely FLAWED.: My reputation has gone from needs work green to needs work orange? Why? Do you get unsporting reports and that accounts for negative rep.... It's an utter trash system. This is not acceptable,...
  8. Xbox profile reputation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox profile reputation: I was in a party with a bunch of my friends as they repoted me to mess around with me and it gave me reputation avoid me as the got a lot of people to report me a9ab4a05-84ba-4909-9cf0-dd2d03cbcace
  9. Report system/Bad reputation

in XBoX Accessibility
    Report system/Bad reputation: If the same player keeps reporting you does it still mess with your reputation? My crew and I were in a NAT type lobby on GTA V moving cargo and doing MC sales and this grieving player kept...
  10. Reputation fallen to Needs Work. This is in favor of a friend.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reputation fallen to Needs Work. This is in favor of a friend.: Hi. My friend just recently two days ago had his Reputation fall to Needs Work. He really needs to know if it will ever go back to Good again? What can he do to correct this? Please, I need some...