Reputation Griefed

Discus and support Reputation Griefed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Soo 2 weeks ago my gamertag was included within a YouTube video of them actively griefing everyone for their channel and roughly 40 people commented on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HeartOfADog, Feb 22, 2021.

1. HeartOfADog
    HeartOfADog Guest

Reputation Griefed

Soo 2 weeks ago my gamertag was included within a YouTube video of them actively griefing everyone for their channel and roughly 40 people commented on that video saying they were reporting all included profiles in that video to further grief... low and behold my profile is avoid me.

I have 32 reports for "Cheating" and 39 reports of Unsportsmanship" which would suggest that the people reported me 1 of each as it was so equal across the board and no reports of anything else. My reputation was perfect until the video was posted and I have done everything possible to play every game listed on multiple sites and follow the "rulings" of the reputation fix I have read everything to do with reputation which states to play games without being reported...

its been 2 weeks and I have played hours and hours of games and still nothing... it was bugging out the other day was showing good player on website and my profile but still wouldn't let me join my friends to which support even told me that my reputation was fine.. 2 days later it was back to avoid me with no extra reports? So how long is it going to be fixed or do I have to just give up on xbox altogether?

I shouldn't even be in this situation because it was due to being griefed but noone wanted to hear what I was trying to say palming me off with just play games and behave.. my behaviour isn't the problem not once have I been in this situation in the whole 4 years of playing on this account and 6 further years of playing xbox in general

:)

HeartOfADog, Feb 22, 2021
  2. Dondlan Win User

I need help with my reputation

So basically you griefed the game or it was legit to "kill" the other player?

Review bombing doesn't usually work in order to affect the reputation. Is just that or you trash talked / did something else?
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Received a lifetime Reputation ban: Needs Work.

Reputation has nothing to do with Enforcement suspensions or bans.

You can "fix" your reputation yourself, by having your friends invite you to their game session, and play online.

The more you play with people that don't mute your microphone, or report you for something that's not a violoation of the Terms of Use, but still regarded as "unfair" behavior in games (e.g. intentionally driving in the wrong direction in a racing game,
    griefing, etc.), your Reputation will go up again.

Until then, you can only play with other "Needs Work" people.
  4. iG PsYcHoTiC Win User

grief

The only way to guarantee a decent game these days is to play with people you know. Why don't you start adding the people who do stay in the game to your friends list and organise a grief game between them? Personally I've never liked playing zombies on
    Public with random people, but that's just my way I guess.
  5. RichRob12 Win User

grief

I'm not talking about hardcore as in multiplayer hardcore as playing a lot of grief zombies
  6. THA 1 BEHIND YA Win User

grief

In hardcore its easy to get booted for team killing. I don't think I've ever played hardcore Dom and everyone made it to the end of the match.
Thema:

Reputation Griefed

1. Reputation Griefed - Similar Threads - Reputation Griefed

2. Reputation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reputation: I just found out about reputation today since I got suspended for a message that was obviously a joke message, but also on me for not knowing that you can get instantly suspended for that. Anyway,...
  3. Xbox one account reputation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one account reputation: Yes I know... just by the topic name yes ive made a mistake and ive been reported and now my account says “avoid me” but I would like to have it removed. I assume its like a suspension and has a...
  4. Former friend harassing to ruin reputation on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Former friend harassing to ruin reputation on Xbox: My son was friends with a boy (call him boy X) that he met through a local gym. They seemed to get along and started playing together online probably more than a year ago. We heard through another...
  5. Reputation Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reputation Issues: So uh if you're reading this I'd like to ask why do people abuse this system? I personally know a gamer with a "Avoid Me" Rep, but he's a really nice and kind person, so I'm really confused about...
  6. reputation needs improvement

in XBoX on Consoles
    reputation needs improvement: hello community I need help to improve my reputation, it is very annoying for me to be part of the ambassadors community and to have such a reputation I have been willing to help the community in...
  7. Xbox Reputation Glitch?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Reputation Glitch?: So my account has had avoid me reputation for 3 months. That's a problem, but the main thing is that on the Xbox Enforcement website, it says I have only 2 unsporting reports in the past 6 months....
  8. Xbox Reputation System

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Reputation System: Hello, I got a huge problem and this situation stops me enjoy playing video games. Since the new Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War is released, i got 9 times reported for being unfair or a...
  9. Reputation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reputation: i have had a bad reputation for around 5 months now and its really getting in the way i havent been a month i know that not long but i have matured a lot since then and im a lot more polite i have...
  10. Xbox Reputation system Being Abused

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Reputation system Being Abused: I don't cheat My Games Online and My Account is being abused on my Reputation towards Xbox Live which is Uncalled for. Why is My Reputation Being Abused by Sore losers that are getting beat by me...