Request a code for preview app

Discus and support Request a code for preview app in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; May i have a code for ghe preiview app 7ba30eda-c2e1-493d-9c16-1fcbb9659412 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by xWSSxREAPERx, Jun 25, 2015.

1. xWSSxREAPERx
    xWSSxREAPERx Guest

May i have a code for ghe preiview app

:)

xWSSxREAPERx, Jun 25, 2015
  2. The Wee Bear
    The Wee Bear Guest
    Invite friend to Xbox Development Preview

You need the preview dashboard app to invite friends now, as the preview registration app no longer allows invites.

If you don't have it, you can request it in the preview forums.

The Wee Bear, Jun 25, 2015
  3. Hordie
    Hordie Guest
    Removed from preview program after factory reset

Hi Xen Jakee

Sorry you're missing the preview program after a reset. If you no longer have the message for the app, click the link below to post in the preview forums and request a new one.

Xbox One preview forum.

Hordie, Jun 25, 2015
  4. Request a code for preview app

Hey there xWSSxREAPERx!

In order for the proper folks to address the issue, you will need to make a post in the Preview Forum. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Jun 25, 2015
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there xWSSxREAPERx!

In order for the proper folks to address the issue, you will need to make a post in the Preview Forum. Thanks in advance!
  6. The Wee Bear Win User

Invite friend to Xbox Development Preview

You need the preview dashboard app to invite friends now, as the preview registration app no longer allows invites.

If you don't have it, you can request it in the preview forums.
  7. Hellfire IRL Win User

how to become a beta tester

If you mean the update previews, then download the preview app on the console and request access.. 1406 is done (June Preview) so we're waiting for 1407 (July Previw)... they've stated not eveyone gets in but that's how to apply.
  8. IceStorm III Win User

Xbox one preview update

It's a two step process. First, MS will send you a message over Live with a code that lets you download the preview app. The preview app then allows one to register to be in the preview. MS then chooses who to give the preview to from those who register
    via the app.
  9. Hordie Win User

Removed from preview program after factory reset

Hi Xen Jakee

Sorry you're missing the preview program after a reset. If you no longer have the message for the app, click the link below to post in the preview forums and request a new one.

Xbox One preview forum.
Thema:

1. Request a code for preview app - Similar Threads - Request code preview

2. Request new digital code for an xbox gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request new digital code for an xbox gift card: I mis scratched my gift card and I wanted a new digital code, but could not find the appropriate link. Anyone knows how to do it? 58033cc4-5745-4e62-8fb6-f1c1ecdb39eb
  3. hey, how long should I wait if I exceed the authentication code requests?

in XBoX Accessibility
    hey, how long should I wait if I exceed the authentication code requests?: because yesterday the system crashed, try to enter through my cell phone number and exceeded the authentication code requests and now I can not enter nor give me a code, the only thing that...
  4. Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: WiFi code requested every time x box turns on

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: WiFi code requested every time x box turns on: Wireless Repeaters/Range Extenders: WiFi code requested every time x box turns on So. I have an x box one x and after 6 months of working fine, it now asks for the WiFi password everytime I turn...
  5. Codes replacement request

in XBoX Rewards
    Codes replacement request: Can I exchange a 1 month Xbox live gold suscription reward for a 1 month of Xbox game pass suscription instead bff86b8e-1c3b-4c6f-b84c-b8ab861c0d94
  6. Xbox Gift code already redeemed when entered, requesting info.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Gift code already redeemed when entered, requesting info.: I have recently obtained a 25 USD Gift Card from an online supplier but when trying to redeem the code on a US account (never previously had any issues with previous redemptions) the code is shown...
  7. Yet Another Halo Wars Definitive Edition Code Request

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Yet Another Halo Wars Definitive Edition Code Request: I purchased the Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition bundle on Feb 17 SPECIFICALLY because it claimed to include Halo Wars Definitive Edition. I have no access to Halo Wars Definitive Edition. The store...
  8. Missing Groove Music Pass offer code request not fulfilled.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Groove Music Pass offer code request not fulfilled.: Hello, Recently I submitted a support request to receive my redemption code for the 3 free months of Groove Music Pass, but the code provided to me was invalid and the support thread was already...
  9. ir code request

in XBoX on Consoles
    ir code request: my xboxone doesnt reconize my HTL2163B/12 soundbar philips anyone does have the ir code for that bar please i ve contact philips but they can t help me 84806d2a-491e-4ae3-8e5b-138099ac716c
  10. Xbox One Preview Program - Code Request please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Preview Program - Code Request please: Hey there! Anyone who is a part of the Preview Program, I would love to be able to test it out myself as well! If anyone out there is willing to pass over an invite, I'd greatly appreciate it!!...