Request a product for review

Discus and support Request a product for review in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hey microsoft, i would like to request an xbox one s for a product review on my youtube channel Tedditez. d1d3a8c8-6a94-4491-aecb-9bc9e20f75ae Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TeddieTez, Jan 30, 2019.

1. TeddieTez
    TeddieTez Guest

hey microsoft, i would like to request an xbox one s for a product review on my youtube channel Tedditez.

:)

TeddieTez, Jan 30, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

Also keep in mind that pretty much all products reviewed have to be sent back. You rarely get to keep the item. You would still have to contact Microsoft directly about this
  3. FreakRoach Win User

I'm not sure but I think it works the other way. If someone wants to get their products reviewed they will contact you themselves, instead of you asking them for a free product.
  4. Geth Win User

Xbox One S has been reviewed thoroughly.

It has been out for sometime.

I doubt you'll be able to do this for a free console.
  5. JoelHansen Win User

Hello,

I suggest you try to Contact microsoft at https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

I dont think that is done here in the forums and the other thing is the Xbox One S has been out for a long time and ots been reviewed by many people in many many kanguages in so many regions I dont think there is much to be said about that console at this
    time of its cycle... You can try for the next generation but this one is very much covered...
Thema:

1. Request a product for review - Similar Threads - Request product review

2. Cancel a request

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cancel a request: How do I cancel a new alternative email address I didn’t do I think I’ve been hacked And i dont have the number anymore to the email 92807e4a-aad8-49da-9426-9b18764e67bd
  3. Xbox Requests: Week of September 13th, 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of September 13th, 2019: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  4. Why can't I request a refund for Gears 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I request a refund for Gears 5?: I bought it on September 5th, Installed it, played it for about 30 minutes, and then I realized it was available on Steam. After going through everything multiple times, I cannot find a way to...
  5. How do I request to be notified when service has been restored?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I request to be notified when service has been restored?: It's bad enough that the service I'm paying for is rendering my "all in one" entertainment system completely useless, but now I cannot even be notified when it is back online. How can I get a...
  6. Xbox Requests: Week of September 6th, 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of September 6th, 2019: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  7. Why cant I recieve minecraft request notifications

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant I recieve minecraft request notifications: I have been trying to join my friends windows 10 minecraft game. Every time he sends me a request it isn't coming through and it's always showing him as if he is offline. But I can send him a...
  8. Backwards Compatible Request - Please I beg you I don't play games often but I love this one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Request - Please I beg you I don't play games often but I love this one: Hello Bill Gates & Co, May I please put in a request for The Beatles Rockband to be played on the Xbox One, we have purchased all that is required to play the game as we already play Rockband 4....
  9. Bad Request - Request Too Long HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bad Request - Request Too Long HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long.: When trying to open My Account in xboxlive.com web page on PC w/ Windows 10 (Opera browser), I get the above error message. I've cleared the browser cache but that did not clear the error. I am...
  10. Product reviewing request

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Product reviewing request: Hello my name is Riley Corbett (AKA Jinx), and I'm an up and coming Product and Game reviewer and I'm contacting you to put I'n a request of reviewing one of your products....