Request a refund for a digital purchase

Discus and support Request a refund for a digital purchase in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I took the game Remember me ) ....It did not appear on my device) 01/10/19 12:51 am Now I want to return my money 339422b8-0805-4743-b848-12638c91469d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by zoroxx2012, Oct 6, 2019.

1. zoroxx2012
    zoroxx2012 Guest

Remember me ) ....It did not appear on my device)

01/10/19 12:51 am

Now I want to return my money

:)

zoroxx2012, Oct 6, 2019
  2. slackadelic Win User

Refund - Gift bought in UK but cant redeem in USA

All digital purchases require this form to be filled out to request a refund:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/payment-and-purchases/request-refund

Hope this helps!
  3. Shadowskill08 Win User

refund

Here is the
    link
    to request a refund of a digital purchase. Please keep in mind, refund requests are not always approved.

Hope this helps!
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Refund after paying with Verizon

Hello Shoefruit007,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning a refund that you're attempting to get for a digital purchase made on your son's account.

If you do in fact see the purchase within the Microsoft order history, it would be best to request a refund from the refund request team. You can do so using our
    request a refund for a digital purchase support article to help guide you in requesting this refund.

Try this for us and then let us know if this helps.

Best wishes!
  5. Echo4Ent Win User

Help with a refund

6. Nixelplex Win User

I have a x box one game console. gta 5 bought the game. continuous freezing in the game. I want to return the game

Thema:

1. Request a refund for a digital purchase - Similar Threads - Request refund digital

2. 환불요청 [Edit - Translation] - Refund Request

in XBoX on Consoles
    환불요청 [Edit - Translation] - Refund Request: War Thunder - F4U-4B Corsair 를 물했는데 코드를 사용하지 않았습니다. 환불 부탁드립니다. [Edit - Translation] - I presented War Thunder-F4U-4B Corsair and didn't use any code. Please refund....
  3. Richiesta rimborso [Edit - Translation] - Refund request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Richiesta rimborso [Edit - Translation] - Refund request: Ho appena acquistato Minecraft Starter Edition per Windows 10, doveva essere un regalo per mio figlio, ma l'ho acquistato erroneamente dal mio account. Chiedo un rimborso o, alternativamente, di...
  4. Trying to request a refund, but I continually receive the error message "Xbox Sorry,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to request a refund, but I continually receive the error message "Xbox Sorry,...: I've received this error all day today. When will this be fixed? I was routed to forums to seek support, but frankly none of the categories offered seem to fit. 0e2639f0-9fb1-4eaf-917c-a82fee81619b
  5. Cancel refund request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel refund request: Hi so I requested to refund a game just last night. Is there a way to cancel the request, i dont want to refund the game anymore a392bf5d-f522-40d7-b0c8-997485cb7fb7
  6. I put in a request for a refund for monster hunter world iceborne digital deluxe edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I put in a request for a refund for monster hunter world iceborne digital deluxe edition: I bought it because i was interested in it at first but as soon as i got hands on playing with it, i felt my interest go down the drain as i didnt realise how indepth it is and that it was so...
  7. Unable to install Outer Worlds due to no applicable devices. Also unable to request refund.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Outer Worlds due to no applicable devices. Also unable to request refund.: I just purchased the Outer Worlds on the microsoft store, but have been unable to install it. This is what comes up: [img] However, when I click "get more info" I can clearly see my PC there....
  8. game pass 申请退款 [Translate] game pass request a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass 申请退款 [Translate] game pass request a refund: game pass自动从支付宝扣款了,我要申请重新排名。 [Translate by Mod] game pass automatically withhold money from Alipay, I want to apply for re-ranking. ade5f346-688c-4b67-b949-0da8e26abe28
  9. Submit button disappears while inputting information in digital refund request form.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Submit button disappears while inputting information in digital refund request form.: As the title states, I'm trying to complete a refund for a game my nephew purchased. (I know, my fault for not having a pin set up. That's been resolved) However, when I select the options "I...
  10. Request a refund for a digital purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request a refund for a digital purchase: Hello I purchased a game accidentally through Xbox one interface On 30/11/2018 ,order number 9665286507 , I have been trying for a last days through microsoft site>> to request a refund for a...