Request a repair console page not found!

Discus and support Request a repair console page not found! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. I want to send my console to repair though the web page and, when I try to access, it's not found. Here's the link:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ev3rb0y, Jan 22, 2014.

1. ev3rb0y
    ev3rb0y Guest

ev3rb0y, Jan 22, 2014
  2. haloteen
    haloteen Guest
    New Xbox 4GB S,Fan Making Noise.

You should submit a repair request. If you still have a warranty, your repair will be free. More details can be found here:
    myservice.xbox.com/.../Welcome.aspx

haloteen, Jan 22, 2014
  3. Xbox wont turn on

Hey zstap126,

I suggest that you request a repair for you console. If your console still is 'in warranty', this should be free.

To request a repair, please
    Click Here

Regards,

SamxBroski

InfernoWolfNLD, Jan 22, 2014
  4. haloteen Win User

New Xbox 4GB S,Fan Making Noise.

5. InfernoWolfNLD Win User

Xbox wont turn on

Hey zstap126,

I suggest that you request a repair for you console. If your console still is 'in warranty', this should be free.

To request a repair, please
    Click Here

Regards,

SamxBroski
  6. haloteen Win User

xbox scratches discs

7. FreakRoach Win User

X Box X Console Repair

That information is incorrect. If your console is found to be faulty it will be first repaired if it can be, else it will be replaces. Did you already submit a device repair request at https://devicesupport.microsoft.com
  8. Mythic xSagex Win User

4 Years Old Xbox 360 Possibly Dusty/Dirty?

Thema:

1. Request a repair console page not found! - Similar Threads - Request repair console

2. Unable to create repair request for controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to create repair request for controller: Hello everyone. I have problems with my controller. In particular the directional arrows do not work well. This problem appeared over a month ago, and I therefore created a request to repair /...
  3. Refund a repair request.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refund a repair request.: I was going to send an Xbox one console in for repair but i figured out the problem. How do I get my money back for the service request back? bca14814-d34c-4063-a9db-ff5b42271f77
  4. Unable to open a warranty repair request for a xbox one white controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to open a warranty repair request for a xbox one white controller: [img] The repair request get stuck as in the photo... d04e41a1-583b-4563-b527-b87c86f220c6
  5. Delete the request for repair number 1411530746

in XBoX on Consoles
    Delete the request for repair number 1411530746: Hello, Can you delete my repair request number 1411530746, thank you. Indeed I was wrong in the request, I would like to delete this request to create another, as long as it will be active I...
  6. Xbox One X Scorpio Ed. Turned off/will not power up. Website repair request help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Scorpio Ed. Turned off/will not power up. Website repair request help.: After the proper setup, an update, downloaded 2 games and a few hours of use, the system turned itself off and will not turn back on. Went through the troubleshooting tutorial, unplugged...
  7. Why won't it let me sign in to request a repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't it let me sign in to request a repair: Hello, so about a month ago, my Xbox One broke and I'm just now getting around to fix it. I have everything all ready in a box ready to go, but the Microsoft website is being dumb and not letting...
  8. I was not sent an Address when I requested a repair order

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was not sent an Address when I requested a repair order: I requested a repair order. I got sent an email with the Service number and the Serial Number of the console. I live in Czech Republic (Czechia) and I do not know where to send my broken Xbox....
  9. I started a repair request for my xbox one a few days ago.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I started a repair request for my xbox one a few days ago.: Good evening, I started a repair request for my xbox one a few days ago, I received an e-mail and microsoft stayed from sending me another one in a maximum of 24 hours, but it's been more than 24...
  10. Repair request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair request: Is anybody else having problems with filing a repair request? It has been showing error messages after step two for DAYS now. HELP. :/ Thanks, guys. Julia 4c4e4987-d49e-4e10-a7db-155e491aff5f