Request for old Xboxes & Sponsorship

Discus and support Request for old Xboxes & Sponsorship in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Request for old Xboxes & Sponsorship I need supporrt in Taking Ownership of android the correct Way in Finisheim the Androids open source Project... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by vcgato29, Jun 16, 2019.

1. vcgato29
    vcgato29 Guest

I need supporrt in Taking Ownership of android the correct Way in Finisheim the Androids open source Project building My opensuse system One Click system. I WOULD LIKE TO EXPLAIN MORR BUT What ill say is i am tryi g to build myodules for mt version of
    Dynebolic Distribution and when finished I will release my xe player with all systems running as virtual machines on every device in the world as artificial intelligence

:)

vcgato29, Jun 16, 2019
  2. Hordie Win User

Sponsorship of community

Hi there! Unfortunately the forums won't be the correct place to request sponsorship. I would suggest contacting Xbox back to see if there are any forms or URLs they can recommend for you to try to obtain a sponsorship.

support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. MistaHint Win User

* * We Sponsor Clans * *

Hey my clan is looking for a sponsorship, our name is RE4L T4LK G4MING. Check us out and send me a friend request so we can talk.
  4. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

Sponsorship

5. DENAz666 Win User

Sponsorships

Interesting question mate, I'd think you would have to call up xbox and see if you can find out that way, as I don't think there is anyway to do so through the forums.

Cheers,

Denaz
  6. I Dashboard It Win User

Sponsorship

No, Microsoft does not sponsor any clans.
Thema:

1. Request for old Xboxes & Sponsorship - Similar Threads - Request old Xboxes

2. Xbox Requests: Week of July 12th, 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of July 12th, 2019: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  3. Is it possible to request any old free 48 trials or 1 month trials available? Or when is free ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to request any old free 48 trials or 1 month trials available? Or when is free ...: just trying my luck on obtaining any free trials so i can play. Bin too broke and dont know when free play days are. so i was wondering if anyone out there in the xbox world could hook it up...
  4. Request my pending rewards from my old account

in XBoX Rewards
    Request my pending rewards from my old account: I have a new account because there was a problem with the old one. Now, I want to request my pending deposits from my old account to my new one. 2584d783-e27e-4d04-a389-4216c962761b
  5. request pending deposits from my old account

in XBoX Rewards
    request pending deposits from my old account: As this What is "Your account needs to be updated to make a deposit!" ? I would like to request any pending deposits from my old account to your new one, since I opt out the program and started a...
  6. Request pending points from old account to new

in XBoX Rewards
    Request pending points from old account to new: Hi, I pre-ordered Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition on September 26 and never received my due rewards credits, I made a post about this and was informed that while my region changed from United...
  7. Requesting old IE or alternative, the Edge internet surfing utility does not function properly.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Requesting old IE or alternative, the Edge internet surfing utility does not function properly.: Several months ago the Internet Explorer app on the Xbox One was switched to Edge. It's not working properly. Please address the following shortcomings and hopefully also consider several other...
  8. Old game request?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old game request?: hello, I remember when the first Xbox console came out back in the day, I recall a game called AREA-51, where you were on the base, and you had started off in training before the base gets overrun...
  9. Credit request for unwanted movie purchased by sneaky one-year old child...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Credit request for unwanted movie purchased by sneaky one-year old child...: Hi, I have just been told to post on here by someone on the Support team. My one year old child-come-monkey got hold of the xbox controller whilst it was logged into my account. He pressed a load...
  10. Old gamer tag request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old gamer tag request: Hello I really want to have a new game tag but it's taken by somebody who hasn't played since 2007-2008 how would I request to have that tag changed or removed so I can pick up the tag....