Request for Preview Program Invitation.

Discus and support Request for Preview Program Invitation. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello all, I was wondering if anyone would consider recommending/inviting me for the XBox Preview Program. I 've always wanted to be a part of it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CTBuzzard, Jun 16, 2015.

1. CTBuzzard
    CTBuzzard Guest

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone would consider recommending/inviting me for the XBox Preview Program. I 've always wanted to be a part of it since it was in open application stages. I was never able to get around to it.

Thanks,

:)

CTBuzzard, Jun 16, 2015
  2. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Request for Preview program invitation

Thanks for hooking Kreative2B up, TheJackah!

Since this is not a support related issue, this thread will be locked. For others who are looking to find an invite to our Xbox One Preview Program, we suggest making friends over in our general discussion forums and politely ask for them for an invite privately.
    Thanks! \Request for Preview Program Invitation. :D/

Mister Beep, Jun 16, 2015
  3. TheJackah
    TheJackah Guest
    Request for Preview program invitation

Hey Kreative2B,

As I see you're an Ambassador, and have good reputation, I'll invite you on to the Preview Program.

This doesn't mean you're definitely accepted - an invitiation means that I have 'recommended' you become part of the Preview Program.

If you don't see any message to open the Preview app within 2 weeks, you've probably not been accepted.

Good luck! Request for Preview Program Invitation. :)

TheJackah, Jun 16, 2015
  4. Request for Preview Program Invitation.

Hi CTBuzzard

Since enrollment into the Preview Program is by invite only, the best way to be considered is to ask a friend who is already in it to send an invitation.

Good luck

LC

xx Lady LC xx, Jun 16, 2015
  5. Unique MiSeRy Win User

Xbox one preview program

I'm being invited to be a preview customer., I'm requesting to be added to preview dashboard program. Thank you
  6. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Preview members

OReamesyy,

If you deleted your invite you can always head over to this Preview Invite Thread and request another one. However, the preview program is nearly, if not already, full so acceptance into the program at this stage is not likely. If you do receive
    an invite, keep in mind that an invite will not guarantee acceptance into the program.
  7. ISirProdigy007 Win User

8 years, still can't get an invite

8. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Xbox one preview invite.

MandalorianZero,

Since this is the support fourm, I'd recommend heading over to the Preview Invite Thread to request an invite. However, the program is nearly full if not already full an an invite won't guarantee acceptance into the program.
  9. Theory of Game Win User

request for invite to preview program

Hey there watkins999,

Being invited by a friend is not a guarantee that you'll be accepted into the program. Microsoft has only recently started accepting new members into the program again after several months of not accepting anyone due to the E3 rush for backwards compatibility
    bringing the program to capacity, so there could be a hefty backlog of people waiting to be accepted. One invitation from a friend is enough, now you just need to wait to see if you get accepted into the program - which may take several weeks or months.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Request for Preview Program Invitation. - Similar Threads - Request Preview Program

2. ATTENTION PREVIEW PROGRAM SUPPORT STAFF - REQUEST FOR REFUND

in XBoX on Consoles
    ATTENTION PREVIEW PROGRAM SUPPORT STAFF - REQUEST FOR REFUND: HELLO , I RECEIVED AN ELECTRONIC INVITATION THROUGH XBOX LIVE MESSAGES TO TRY THE SELF SERVE REQUEST FOR REFUND TOOL FROM XBOX LIVE. I ATTEMPTED TO GET A REFUND WITHOUT SUCCESS, SO I CONTACTED...
  3. Request for the preview program.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Request for the preview program.: Hi! I would like to request for the preview program. 5054d994-9f41-42c7-a4a4-34d289e54d5e
  4. Xbox one requesting for a Preview Program membership.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox one requesting for a Preview Program membership.: I was part of the program before but it went missing and they will not give it back to me lol need invited again 880f8580-0d3e-4146-b64c-e7a1bbb5f09f
  5. Preview Program Private Forum Request.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Preview Program Private Forum Request.: Please add me to the private forum 4b8a11b9-bab5-4696-8f6e-8cfcb3e83a89
  6. demande de rejoindre le programme preview [Request to join the preview program]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    demande de rejoindre le programme preview [Request to join the preview program]: je souhaite rejoindre le programme preview merci de avance cordialement [Translation] I want to join the program preview thanks in advance cordially 1bf23d2d-c5d5-4aaa-88e5-398a922d2970
  7. request for invite to preview program

in XBoX Games and Apps
    request for invite to preview program: hi their iv been trying to get onto the preview program for over 5 weeks now still to no prevail can i have an invite to it please i havnt recieved any messages off the invites i my friends have...
  8. Requesting access to Preview Program forum

in XBoX on Consoles
    Requesting access to Preview Program forum: I have a serious issue with my Xbox due to the preview program. Thanks 2ff6fb3c-67f8-4217-8afa-a807fe2747b9
  9. Requesting invitation to Xbox Beta or Preview Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Requesting invitation to Xbox Beta or Preview Program: Hello there, I am a Microsoft MVP in Windows Experience. I want to help improve the Xbox Live services and was wondering if there was a beta program for Xbox or a Game Preview program I could...
  10. Requesting Access to Preview Program Forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    Requesting Access to Preview Program Forums: I am a member of the Preview Program and since the new dashboard update all I get is a black screen after the initial green startup screen. I cannot view the Preview Program forums. It keeps...