Request for sponsorship

Discus and support Request for sponsorship in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys, Im Reece Id like to know if microsoft could sponsor my youtube channel so that i can bring gaming to the next level. if possible please... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ReeceJoshua, Jul 1, 2020 at 1:12 PM.

1. ReeceJoshua
    ReeceJoshua Guest

Request for sponsorship

Hey guys,

Im Reece

Id like to know if microsoft could sponsor my youtube channel so that i can bring gaming to the next level.

if possible please sponsor me so that i get a chance to be on youtube along with microsofts products

i recently bought an xbox one s and im planning to make videos of gaming for my xbox one s

Please acknowldge

Thank you

:)

ReeceJoshua, Jul 1, 2020 at 1:12 PM
    1 person likes this.
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Request for sponsorship

Advertising & asking for sponsership is not allowed on the forums.
  3. Hordie Win User

Sponsorship of community

Hi there! Unfortunately the forums won't be the correct place to request sponsorship. I would suggest contacting Xbox back to see if there are any forms or URLs they can recommend for you to try to obtain a sponsorship.

support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. MistaHint Win User

* * We Sponsor Clans * *

Hey my clan is looking for a sponsorship, our name is RE4L T4LK G4MING. Check us out and send me a friend request so we can talk.
  5. DoomsDayProphet Win User

Clan Sponsorship Worth Having!!!!!

Hi ImDaWay, I'm interested in a sponsorship.
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Sponsership

Hi there,

With any company that does sponsorships, you'll have submit it to the right department and include all the pertinent information including showing what benefit the company will receive (Return On Investment). Every company has different submission requirements
    so you'll want to do make sure to do your homework before final submission. Often times an online search for "[Company] Sponsorship requirements" will get you the info you need.

Something else to think about, it's often easier to get sponsorships from smaller companies first and as a reputation builds it's easier to attract larger companies.

Here is a
    link
    to a good article about getting sponsorships.
Thema:

Request for sponsorship

1. Request for sponsorship - Similar Threads - Request sponsorship

2. Xbox Requests: Week of July 3rd, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of July 3rd, 2020: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  3. Is it still possible to request backwards compatibility for xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it still possible to request backwards compatibility for xbox one?: There's two games I've been wanting backwards compatible for years now, and no idea if it's possible to still get requests heard. The first title I'm shocked that has never been made is Beautiful...
  4. Service Request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service Request: I recently discovered that my Xbox controller was having some technical issues so I filled out a service request for it and they gave me a shipping label along with a service number. It says on...
  5. Xbox One Service Request Bug?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Service Request Bug?: I recently found my disc drive on my Xbox One S is not functioning correctly. So I saw it was still covered by the one year warranty, and tried to submit a service request and with stores closed I...
  6. Request Refund Xbox gift for grandson

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Request Refund Xbox gift for grandson: How do I get a refund for a digital Xbox gift I purchased last Friday for my grandson. His name on Xbox is Soulsnatcher606? The we are unable to use the gift. Please help. My email address is...
  7. Backward compatibility request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backward compatibility request: Please bring Adventure Time ETDBIDK to Xbox One's backward compatibility list. I used to play a lot this on 360 and really want to see it on One X 35ef0611-204b-43a9-9fea-6780245599f9
  8. friend requests

in XBoX on Windows
    friend requests: how do I accept someones friend request on minecraft windows 10 or PE? 245e7ac9-2426-473d-a5b2-ffb1f40f9c29
  9. Demande de remboursement[Translation-Request for reimbursement]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Demande de remboursement[Translation-Request for reimbursement]: Bonjour, Mon fils de 8 ans a acheté accidentellement 22 500 Robux pour 200 euros. Microsoft refuse de me rembourser car apparemment je me suis fais déj rembourser il y a moins d'un an ce qui...
  10. Request for old Xboxes & Sponsorship

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Request for old Xboxes & Sponsorship: Request for old Xboxes & Sponsorship I need supporrt in Taking Ownership of android the correct Way in Finisheim the Androids open source Project building My opensuse system One Click system. I...