Request: Please remove the Store App icon from "Recently Played" games.

Discus and support Request: Please remove the Store App icon from "Recently Played" games. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It just looks tacky and out of place. I have the store on my dashboard, I also have it on my main menu. Why do we need it to be a permanent recently... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SkulllyB, Feb 24, 2020.

1. /u/SkulllyB
    /u/SkulllyB Guest

It just looks tacky and out of place. I have the store on my dashboard, I also have it on my main menu. Why do we need it to be a permanent recently opened app? I opened 12 games, and it will stay on the farthest to the right recently opened app always, no matter what you do or how many games you open. I know where to go if I want to buy a game.

submitted by /u/SkulllyB
    [link] [comments]

/u/SkulllyB, Feb 24, 2020
  2. Claudius.H Win User

Skype Not Opening on Xbox One

Please try removing the Skype app and then installing it again from the Store.
  3. Yonatan555-F0EFA4CE- Win User

The Icon in recent games played?

Haven't noticed this with any other game; do you know why it changes?
  4. Lord Dirt Win User

It has been changing since launch.
  5. The Billy Zane Win User

I have also noticed it for MW3, sometime it is the MW3 symbol or sometime the dude with the gun. I just happens.
  6. AltDim Win User

Gears 5 Ultimate Edition -Xbox Game Pass PC

Thank you.

I have the Game Pass Ultimate.

Windows is up to date. I went to store and verified that Xbox app is up to date. I even disabled antivirus.

When I click on "Play" it requests UAC to Microsoft Installer, I click yes and it disappears to the try icon.

Still no go.
Thema:

1. Request: Please remove the Store App icon from "Recently Played" games. - Similar Threads - Request Please remove

2. Request: please allow headset functionality through the Xbox One controller audio port when...

in XboX Insiders
    Request: please allow headset functionality through the Xbox One controller audio port when...: I don't know if this is possible just by updating bluetooth drivers or if it simply can't work because of the nature of android and how it handles devices. But if we can, it would be a welcome...
  3. Backwards Compatible Request - Please I beg you I don't play games often but I love this one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards Compatible Request - Please I beg you I don't play games often but I love this one: Hello Bill Gates & Co, May I please put in a request for The Beatles Rockband to be played on the Xbox One, we have purchased all that is required to play the game as we already play Rockband 4....
  4. Please take the REAL Top requests in to the XBOX Request Top list from last week, not the...

in XboX Insiders
    Please take the REAL Top requests in to the XBOX Request Top list from last week, not the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  5. Gamertag Request HELP PLEASE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag Request HELP PLEASE: i'm trying to request a gamertag, but it is being used. However, the user of the gamertag is no longer active and i have no way of contacting them. is there anyone i can contact or anyone who has...
  6. 환불요청 부탁드립니다. (Please request a refund.)

in XBoX on Windows
    환불요청 부탁드립니다. (Please request a refund.): Microsoft Store에서 Age of Empires : Definitive Edition 을 구매했습니다. Xbox live 로그인 인증이 계속 실패하여 환불하 합니다. 이 떨어 서 그냥 환불 거니까 인증되는 방법 안 알 주셔도 것 같습니다^^ Translate Purchased Age of Empires: Definitive...
  7. HMMM… Something went wrong, and we’re unable to process your request. Please reach out on ...

in XBoX Rewards
    HMMM… Something went wrong, and we’re unable to process your request. Please reach out on ...: Trying to redeem 5000 rewards credits in myvip vault. Have 764 gems and I keep getting the error message. says I can redeem twice a month which is what I'm trying to do. how can this be resolved...
  8. Request: Early Deposit of Rewards Points, Please

in XBoX Rewards
    Request: Early Deposit of Rewards Points, Please: I'd like my Rewards points deposited into my account, please. ea39fdbb-2fb2-4603-acad-ae33fa9a27d2
  9. Request to review my gamer tag please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Request to review my gamer tag please.: I would appreciate it a lot if you review my gamer tag: [Mod Removed] Email associated with this gamer tag is: [Mod Removed] Firstly, my gamer tag was suspended due to marketplace theft. I...
  10. Yet another request for help with NAT issues on the xbox one, please read it and reply.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yet another request for help with NAT issues on the xbox one, please read it and reply.: I have made this post before, but it has been ignored, so I'm doing the only thing I can think of and making it again. My apologies for any spam, and I look forward to a constructive dialog once...