Request redemption date

Discus and support Request redemption date in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was told to come here by live chat to request the date in which a code I purchased was redeemed. Many thanks TJMRV-J6R9Y-YF7GT-T3PHX-DF3FZ... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by charnaldinho, May 3, 2021.

1. charnaldinho
    charnaldinho Guest

Request redemption date

I was told to come here by live chat to request the date in which a code I purchased was redeemed. Many thanks

TJMRV-J6R9Y-YF7GT-T3PHX-DF3FZ

:)

charnaldinho, May 3, 2021
  2. QUEENMISFITS Win User

Request redemption of code redemption

It seems there are known issues with the game.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360043959971-Minecraft-Dungeons-Known-Issues-May-26-2020
  3. Panno92 Win User

4. Thundahawk15 Win User

Where ever you got the code from you have to contact them for a refund.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

You need to go to the place where you bought the code from.

Microsoft can only refund purchases that were made through their own Microsoft Store. If you bought the code somewhere else (e.g. a regular shop in your vicinity, or an online retailer), you will have to contact them for a refund.
  6. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

E3 2014 June 10-12 what games do you wanna see come out this year?

Thema:

Request redemption date

1. Request redemption date - Similar Threads - Request redemption date

2. Request: Add wish list to app and sale notifications.

in XboX Insiders
    Request: Add wish list to app and sale notifications.: The wish list feature seems to be a bit of a mess recently. Are we keeping it or not? Sometimes the add to wish list button is there sometimes not. It’s a great way to see all your wanted games at...
  3. request a refund for cyberpunk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    request a refund for cyberpunk: The website says full refund but when I go to the refund page cyberpunk is not there and if I go to billing it doesnt let me do anything. Where do I go then for my refund on digital edition of...
  4. Flight Simulator 2020 keeps requesting game disk to be inserted, but I have digital ownership.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020 keeps requesting game disk to be inserted, but I have digital ownership.: I bought Flight Simulator 2020 at the end of April and although it took 6 days to download, I did install the digital ownership once it finally completed. However, almost 100% of the time it tells...
  5. HOPING FOR A NEW BUT VERY REQUESTED FEATURE, PARTY CHAT'S AUDIO IN GAMECLIPS

in XboX Insiders
    HOPING FOR A NEW BUT VERY REQUESTED FEATURE, PARTY CHAT'S AUDIO IN GAMECLIPS: It would be really nice if you could record your Party chat audio/voices as you record or capture a game clip :/// I'm I the only one who really wishes that??? submitted by /u/Victorino117...
  6. i want to request a game to be added back to game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i want to request a game to be added back to game pass: i want fallout 3 to be added back to gamepass because fallout 4 got added back so i believe that fallout 3 should be added back too efbbb85f-f607-4e29-9598-2a39ae7d8556
  7. Xbox Requests: Week of May 14th, 2021

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of May 14th, 2021: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  8. Request redemption of code redemption

in XBoX on Windows
    Request redemption of code redemption: I used a code from a game called Minecraft Dungeons and I would like to refund this code. I would like to cancel the use of the code because the login error continues to occur and the game cannot...
  9. Requested a $25 visa card through my rewards on june 15th but never got the email redemption

in XBoX Rewards
    Requested a $25 visa card through my rewards on june 15th but never got the email redemption: On the 15th of june 7:40am est i requested a $25 visa card through the my vip vault and requested it to send to the email of [Personal Information Removed]. I never got the email,requested a...
  10. Request for missing MyVIP Gems & Redemption Glitch Issue

in XBoX Rewards
    Request for missing MyVIP Gems & Redemption Glitch Issue: Hello, I had received 500 MyVIP Gems reward from my points in January 2018 and did not get any notification that they expired and never received any emails of this reward being earned or would...