Request/Support with the on-screen keyboard

Discus and support Request/Support with the on-screen keyboard in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, this is a really big community so I won't be supprised if this doesn't get see however its worth a try. Recently, I have recently been doing so... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/-HJH-, Jul 31, 2022.

1. /u/-HJH-
    /u/-HJH- Guest

Hello, this is a really big community so I won't be supprised if this doesn't get see however its worth a try.

Recently, I have recently been doing so work on my xbox one s and have been using microsoft edge to access documents and edit them and I personaly use a keyboard and mouse that is plugged into the back of the xbox. I have been putting up with the on-screen keyboard that pops up however it does get in the way from time-to-time.

I have lookied on the web and attempted the windows 10 app trick which unfortuinatly did not work. I have looked in the settings and to my knowledge, I don't belive there is a setting to turn it off.

I would love to see this setting to turn the keyboard on and off in the next xbox one s update (if there will be one) or unless someone here knows another trick that will work. I understand that with the release of the series x/s, this may not be important however I'm sure that there are others that would find this option useful.

Thank you in advance

submitted by /u/-HJH-
    [link] [comments]

/u/-HJH-, Jul 31, 2022
  2. Si_Klegg Win User

Completely Unplayable. Can't get past first screen.

Problem solved by Microsoft tech support! My usb keyboard was the problem. After I unplugged it an on screen keyboard popped up.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Keyboards

It will work straight away for text input during messaging and the likes.

Every time the Xbox would show a virtual keyboard on the screen for text input, the keyboard will work.

As for games, the game has to be specifically made to support keyboards.

Not all games are able to use keyboards.

For example Fortnite and Minecraft are popular examples for games that work with an USB Keyboard and USB mouse.
  4. bowski477 Win User

Lets add mouse and keyboard support!!!

You can post your ideas and requests at https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/

But currently there is no work on if Xbox One will ever support keyboard and mouse.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Xbox one keyboard and mouse support

There is support for Keyboard for typing. However, I do not believer that there is mouse support on the console at the moment. You can request mouse support at this link http://feedback.xbox.com/?xr=footnav
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Windows 10 Edition can't find my keyboard. What to do?

Please open the on-screen keyboard:

- Go to Start > Search and click on on-screen keyboard.

- Then, please open Minecraft in window mode (not fullscreen) and see if you can play it using the on-screen keyboard.

This will let us know if this is an issue with Minecraft not recognizing keyboard inputs or if this is an issue with your particular keyboard (maybe the driver).
Thema:

1. Request/Support with the on-screen keyboard - Similar Threads - Request Support screen

2. I can't submit a repair request OR contact support to schedule a call

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't submit a repair request OR contact support to schedule a call: Hey, I've been trying to submit a repair request for a couple of days now but I keep running into an error after I select a Shipping Method and agree to the T&Cs (about sending controller parts)....
  3. How to get support? Neither chat nor call request work for several days

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get support? Neither chat nor call request work for several days: I purchased a game for the second time unfortunately with this service and this game was supposed to be downloadable. There is no option to download this game once it's been purchased - once I...
  4. Unable to request a call foe account support.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to request a call foe account support.: I need a call from Microsoft to unlink my ea/origin account from my xbox live account, the ea account that has my xbxox account was deleted due to inactivity. Iv spoken to ea about this and they...
  5. Cannot Raise a Service / Replacement request and cannot contact support.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Raise a Service / Replacement request and cannot contact support.: When I try to raise a "Device Service & Repair" request for an Xbox elite controller that is less than 2 weeks old. I get the following error: TraceID: MZBIlp5WMkqI+pKJ.8.1650 Something...
  6. Account hacked, and my support request was denied. Recovery form was useless because...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked, and my support request was denied. Recovery form was useless because...: Hello! On Thursday, around 9-10pm est, my account was compromised. The account recovery form was useless, as the hacker enabled 2fa. By the time I got the message in the screenshot, it was too...
  7. Request to add (Guam) in supported countries for Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Request to add (Guam) in supported countries for Xbox: Report to add Guam as a region please. submitted by /u/bouncysjes [link] [comments]
  8. Request/feedback: HDR10+ Support on Series S/X

in XboX Insiders
    Request/feedback: HDR10+ Support on Series S/X: Hi, I know the Xbox (at least Series X) has HDR10 and Dolby Vision, but Samsung does not have DV so it would be good if the Xbox had HDR10+ so Samsung TV users have a better option to HDR10 even...
  9. It's virtually impossible to request warranty tech support or replacement for a Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's virtually impossible to request warranty tech support or replacement for a Xbox...: 1 - I'm trying to set up a callback in Argentina to either get my Xbox One Wireless controller phisically checked (RB not working properly - have to press it hard to get detected, already updated...
  10. Halo Infinite "The request is not supported." when trying to launch the game, Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Infinite "The request is not supported." when trying to launch the game, Windows 10: I've been trying to get Halo Infinite to launch for the last little while, however, the game keeps spitting out this message: [img] I play Halo Infinite through Game Pass on a Windows 10 PC....