Request to join Preview Program for Xbox one

Discus and support Request to join Preview Program for Xbox one in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I have been with the xbox brand since early 2007 and I have loved every moment. I requested to join the xbox 360 preview program a couple of... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by OpTiCxMoNsTeRZ, Dec 18, 2014.

1. Request to join Preview Program for Xbox one

Hello, I have been with the xbox brand since early 2007 and I have loved every moment. I requested to join the xbox 360 preview program a couple of years ago and I love to give feedback. It's an amazing feeling to see the Xbox brand come a long way and to
    feel that you had a very very very small part to help guide it in the right direction. I'd be honored to part of a small group of people who want to see nothing but greatness for xbox and help the developers with feedback. Thank you for even considering me!

Sincerely (Zach)

:)

OpTiCxMoNsTeRZ, Dec 18, 2014
  2. Preview Program still pending??

I enrolled for the Xbox One Preview Program about 1 day ago and its still pending me request! Does anyone know how long this will be pending for me to join the program?

RelevantWharf10, Dec 18, 2014
  3. medium bloke
    medium bloke Guest
    Can't access the preview program

Hi there,

The Xbox 360 preview program is definitely separate from the Xbox One preview program.

The reason you're probably not receiving any more invites is because of a potential backlog of requests to join the preview program. Even then, there is no guarantee you've been accepted into the program.

However, I would wait for a support staff member to manually grant you access to the private preview program forums so that you can ask there.

medium bloke, Dec 18, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

If you would like an invite to the program then you'll need to get one of your friends who are already in the program to send you an invite. That is the only way to get in now.

onyxishere, Dec 19, 2014
  5. medium bloke Win User

Can't access the preview program

Hi there,

The Xbox 360 preview program is definitely separate from the Xbox One preview program.

The reason you're probably not receiving any more invites is because of a potential backlog of requests to join the preview program. Even then, there is no guarantee you've been accepted into the program.

However, I would wait for a support staff member to manually grant you access to the private preview program forums so that you can ask there.
  6. Qwertei Win User

Invitation Please?

Hey there in the future please don't use the support forums to request an invitation to the preview program.

Any invitation can take up to month(s) before you get to join and any enforcement action within this year will block you from joining the program. Preview program
    FAQ

I'll invite you as a courtesy.
  7. onyxishere Win User

If you would like an invite to the program then you'll need to get one of your friends who are already in the program to send you an invite. That is the only way to get in now.
  8. Fr3sHxDougl3sS Win User

Xbox 360 preview program forum

can friends invite other people to join the preview program like the xbox one preview program
  9. medium bloke Win User

Windows Insider for Windows 10, Xbox One Preview Program?

Hi there!

Windows 10 testing is a separate program to the Xbox One preview program. To join the Xbox One preview program, you will need a friend who is already in the program to invite you. Invites are not given out over the support forums.

Thanks!
Thema:

1. Request to join Preview Program for Xbox one - Similar Threads - Request join Preview

2. Feature request

in XboX Insiders
    Feature request: I love the idea of console streaming to use my phone as a screen so I can play whilst my wife watches TV. Problem is I don't have a bluetooth controller. If an option to the streaming could be...
  3. Every Club including the one I created and own, Is Request to join

in XboX Insiders
    Every Club including the one I created and own, Is Request to join: Member of several clubs and own one. They are all asking to Request to Join. I can't even get to the feed of the club I created and still own. Occurred after latest ASA update Nov 14 . Have Full...
  4. All clubs are not user freindly when I request to join.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All clubs are not user freindly when I request to join.: Not sure I need to send a text message for reason.Like forza Horizon related clubs.Not sure I need to get gold membership to join clubs. c4d3f677-d117-49cf-8eee-7b389d8a3fe0
  5. Xbox 1s - xboxlive gold request to join and pay when already have subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 1s - xboxlive gold request to join and pay when already have subscription: Hi - just wondering if anyone can help. I've got xbox live subscription running until next year. Using xbox 1s Every game that require you to log on 'live' keep coming up with 'join xbox live...
  6. demande de rejoindre le programme preview [Request to join the preview program]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    demande de rejoindre le programme preview [Request to join the preview program]: je souhaite rejoindre le programme preview merci de avance cordialement [Translation] I want to join the program preview thanks in advance cordially 1bf23d2d-c5d5-4aaa-88e5-398a922d2970
  7. When I request to join a club, it doesn't work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I request to join a club, it doesn't work.: [img] Plz help, I'm just trying to join a club!( and I did what it said to do) cebb0147-957e-4f9f-a2f0-e9a82cc24f4a
  8. Gta 5 Join my crew send me friend request Gamertag BlaZex Sk84Life

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta 5 Join my crew send me friend request Gamertag BlaZex Sk84Life: Gta 5 crew name is.........The MercenarieZz Add me as a friend and i will put u in the clan...........We do military training we help people with skills example shooting 100%........We work...
  9. People can't request to join my private club

in XBoX on Consoles
    People can't request to join my private club: I have a private club and have my settings to allow people to ask for invites but it gives an oops that didn't work try again latter message. Is there a way to change it to public or can you...
  10. Request to join club ERROR notification

in XBoX on Consoles
    Request to join club ERROR notification: Hello to all Today I attempted to request an invitation to a public club but was greeted with this: [img] . I then proceeded to my account privacy and online settings and saw this: [img] My...