Request to refund

Discus and support Request to refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, this morning I received a message that says "R119.00 Online purchase from Microsoft Milnerton ZA from acc, 17August 11:35" I don't live in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Igor Tomás, Aug 19, 2022.

1. Igor Tomás
    Igor Tomás Guest

Request to refund

Hi, this morning I received a message that says "R119.00 Online purchase from Microsoft Milnerton ZA from acc, 17August 11:35"

I don't live in Milnerton. So none of my accounts have this subscription and I didn't even buy it. In fact I didn't want to buy it.

So I want to request a refund but, I'm struggling. A help would be useful.

:)

Igor Tomás, Aug 19, 2022
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

Reembolso de v-Bucks. [Translation-Refund of V-Bucks.]

3. ChiefJoboo Win User

Why my purschase is cancelled and I don't receive my money back ?

4. ChiefJoboo Win User

7 days to die refund

5. Echo4Ent Win User

How to Refund a downloaded game?

6. pawncrackers Win User

Refund request

Hi there! :)

If you'd like to refund an item recently purchased, you can do so by visiting this page and signing into your Microsoft account: https://account.microsoft.com/

If you have owned a game for less than 2 weeks, and have played it for less than 2 hours, then everything should process fine. Anything over the specified details and you will not be eligible.

If you run into an issue, while processing a self-refund, you will need to contact our support team over the phone. You can arrange a callback, here, within operating hours, by filling in the simple form, and choosing a query in the 'Account' section: http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/contact-us

Our team over the phone have access to your account, whereas we Ambassadors don't, for security reasons. Someone will be able to have a look and arrange a refund if applicable. It is down to the team's discretion whether this happens or not.

Hope this helps,

L
Thema:

Request to refund

1. Request to refund - Similar Threads - Request refund

2. Request a refund page continuously not working EDIT- SOLVED

in XBoX on Windows
    Request a refund page continuously not working EDIT- SOLVED: The page to request a refund on a game is not working. This is the response I get each time I try to use it for the past 48 hours: Oops! That didn’t work.The page you’re looking for didn’t load....
  3. Refund request denied - Madden 23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund request denied - Madden 23: I have been denied a refund for Madden 23, as I have played the game. The issue I have is the game is far from what was advertised and is plagued with game-breaking issues, most notably in the...
  4. Refund request denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund request denied: Hello my son recently purchases something on my xbox console without me knowing and when i tried to refund it it said request denied i really need my money back 1c5ef1e6-3f08-45b2-82cd-287456d63ca8
  5. Want to request a refund for a subscription i didnt purchase.

in XBoX on Windows
    Want to request a refund for a subscription i didnt purchase.: As the title says above i want a refund for a subscription i didnt purchase, i was given an xbox game pass 1 month code from discord, and was still billed a month later from my paypal. i haven't...
  6. I requested a refund and was instantly denied. I requested it seconds after a accidental...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I requested a refund and was instantly denied. I requested it seconds after a accidental...: I bought a series s version of a game when I already own the original and when I requested a refund it instantly got denied. Is there another link to talk to someone more direct?...
  7. Charged for subsription but cant request refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charged for subsription but cant request refund: Why can I not contact support to get a refund for a subscription when they charged me for it today, and i terminated/canceled it today. Sadly havent played xbox for almost a year and forgot about...
  8. Refund request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund request: My name is Bryan and I bought Car x drift racing and didn’t realize that it was for pc till I tryed looking for it and I was trying to get it for Xbox not pc is there a way I could get my money...
  9. requesting a refund

in XBoX on Windows
    requesting a refund: I made a purchase less then 14 days ago, haven't requested a refund over the last 12 months and haven't played more then 2 hours in the game, and yet my refund request got denied. Any help as to...
  10. Disputing a Refund Request

in XBoX on Windows
    Disputing a Refund Request: Hello! So I put in a refund request yesterday after my son bought a pretty expensive game on my card. I explained this to the website and I got declined immediately. Can someone please help. My...