Requested a $25 visa card through my rewards on june 15th but never got the email redemption

Discus and support Requested a $25 visa card through my rewards on june 15th but never got the email redemption in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; On the 15th of june 7:40am est i requested a $25 visa card through the my vip vault and requested it to send to the email of [Personal Information... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Jewish Diglett, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Requested a $25 visa card through my rewards on june 15th but never got the email redemption

On the 15th of june 7:40am est i requested a $25 visa card through the my vip vault and requested it to send to the email of [Personal Information Removed]. I never got the email,requested a support ticket to the my rewards page not helping at all and
    wanted to know if there’s a way to send it to a different email. I dont think it should be so difficult to resend the same exact email once again. The people i requested for help was from the xbox text support team responding to me with the my rewards support this
    on the 15th, and the my rewards support team responding back to me with this link.(Billing : Xbox subscriptions) then i contacted
    the ox text support again because the link i got was no help now this is my last resource i was referred to with all this being fustrating and difficult.

If possible please resend the $25 visa email to this email(Personal Information Removed) and [Personal Information Removed] in case the email under [Personal Information Removed] does not get the email once again because this is the MAIN issue i am currently
    having.

:)

Jewish Diglett, Jun 16, 2018
  2. thefox116
    thefox116 Guest
    Help with Visa cards

I requested and rewards points were taken for 3 of the 25 dollar Visa cards and only got one email with a code. Let me know if I am SoL please.

thefox116, Jun 16, 2018
  3. ryleex
    ryleex Guest
    Didn’t reserve $5 visa prepaid card that I ordered

redeemed $5 prepaid Visa card through rewards and never received the email

ryleex, Jun 16, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Requested a $25 visa card through my rewards on june 15th but never got the email redemption

Hello Jewish Diglett,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have escalated this issue to our Vault team to investigate. Once they can provide us with more details, we will update this thread. Please note that as was stated in the FAQ, this forum is the only place to receive support
    for Xbox Live Rewards. Chat support may confuse any queries with Microsoft Rewards, which is an entirely separate program.

XBLRewards8, Jun 18, 2018
  5. Has there been any progress with the issue? it has almost been 3 weeks since the 15th

Jewish Diglett, Jul 6, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Jewish Diglett,

Our other team will reach out to you via private message with this code, since we cannot alter user-registered information. You can see your messages by clicking your profile in the top right corner of this website, and selecting "Messages" from the drop
    down menu that appears. Here are the redemption instructions that would have been in your email:

To redeem your prize from a browser:

• Go to www.prepaiddigitalsolutions.com

• Enter your prepaid digital token

• Immediately use the virtual card to shop online, or choose a physical card that will be mailed directly to you.

XBLRewards8, Jul 26, 2018
  7. If possible could you specify where the message is coming from? At the top right corner it accesses the Xbox messages, not sure if this is different to what I'm supposed to be clicking on since this is the forum website.

Jewish Diglett, Aug 5, 2018
  8. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The Xbox messages is where the message would be going to. So the messages on the top right corner would be correct or you can access them through your messages on the console or Xbox app.

Smwutches, Aug 5, 2018
  9. Im sorry but theres no messages at all that contain the code, i dont know whats the name of the person im recieving the code from or if its directly from xbox live messages but i havent recieved anything. Not sure if theres a way for you to access my messages
    but theres literally nothing i have recieved

Jewish Diglett, Aug 21, 2018
  10. Itried checking messages and i have still recieved nothing, i dont know if thers a specific gamertag from where i am reciving the message, or if its direct from xbox live like how they send codes for add-ons etc. Not sure if theres a way to check my messages
    directly on your end or not to prove im not recieving the code or that im lying

Jewish Diglett, Aug 21, 2018
  11. i see now that private messages has been a new featuree added, can you please private message me the information now that option is avalaible via microsoft forums.

Jewish Diglett, Nov 3, 2018
  12. Jewish Diglett Win User

If possible could you specify where the message is coming from? At the top right corner it accesses the Xbox messages, not sure if this is different to what I'm supposed to be clicking on since this is the forum website.
  13. Jewish Diglett Win User

If possible could you specify where the message is coming from? At the top right corner it accesses the Xbox messages, not sure if this is different to what I'm supposed to be clicking on since this is the forum website.

The Xbox messages is where the message would be going to. So the messages on the top right corner would be correct or you can access them through your messages on the console or Xbox app.
    Im sorry but theres no messages at all that contain the code, i dont know whats the name of the person im recieving the code from or if its directly from xbox live messages but i havent recieved anything. Not sure if theres a way for you to access my messages
    but theres literally nothing i have recieved
  14. Jewish Diglett Win User

i see now that private messages has been a new featuree added, can you please private message me the information now that option is avalaible via microsoft forums.
  15. Smwutches Win User

16. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Jewish Diglett,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have escalated this issue to our Vault team to investigate. Once they can provide us with more details, we will update this thread. Please note that as was stated in the FAQ, this forum is the only place to receive support
    for Xbox Live Rewards. Chat support may confuse any queries with Microsoft Rewards, which is an entirely separate program.
Thema:

1. Requested a $25 visa card through my rewards on june 15th but never got the email redemption - Similar Threads - Requested $25 visa

2. Cancelar e Solicitar reembolso Xbox GamePass Ultimate[Translation-Cancel and Request Xbox...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cancelar e Solicitar reembolso Xbox GamePass Ultimate[Translation-Cancel and Request Xbox...: Foi feito uma renovação automática que não autorizei do Xbox GamePass, onde acabou sendo feita uma cobrança no meu cartão de crédito, eu não estou conseguindo fazer o cancelamento da fatura pois...
  3. Microsoft Xbox submitted request list by me -(My own little way to support good feedback).

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Xbox submitted request list by me -(My own little way to support good feedback).: Gfgghfhfggdhgdhdhdhdhd HHD huff d ggff f ggff hggg ggff JD gg submitted by /u/hcgfh [link] [comments]
  4. Demande de remboursement urgente[Translation-Urgent request for reimbursement]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Demande de remboursement urgente[Translation-Urgent request for reimbursement]: Bonjour si un moderateur est sur le forum pourrait il faire suivre mon cas par le services de remboursement que je n’arrive pas a joindre. J’ai été prelevé de 99 euros sans raison alors que je...
  5. Backwards compatibility request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility request: Please can you make buffy the vampire slayer original xbox game, and chaos bleeds available to play on xbox one aa9d1c1c-2506-4744-b250-5b7a5331f5d7
  6. Request service online through PC and Mobile not getting past payment auth. ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Request service online through PC and Mobile not getting past payment auth. ?: Roughly 3 weeks ago, my Xbox One X Scorpio started having serious problems. Daily, i would have to restart, reset and restore my console to factory default just to get it to boot up to the home...
  7. MFS2020 Tech Alpha insider request, still waiting

in XboX Insiders
    MFS2020 Tech Alpha insider request, still waiting: Hello, I recently opted in for the Tech Alpha for Microsoft´s New upcoming flight sim for Xbox one and Windows 10 pcs.I installed the insider as instructed from the site, but am still waiting to...
  8. So the other day I accidentaly requested to update my security info. I need to cancel it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So the other day I accidentaly requested to update my security info. I need to cancel it...: So the other day I accidentaly requested to update my security info. I need to cancel it but there is an email that I dont know. Is there anyway to get another email/number to verify my account....
  9. Requesting Discount On Xbox Live Yearly Subscription Price

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Requesting Discount On Xbox Live Yearly Subscription Price: Because of the Covid-19 schools have been suspended. And we have to stay home because of that too. We wanted to ask if there will be any Xbox Live Yearly Subscription discounts or any subscription...
  10. Xbox Requests: Week of March 27th, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of March 27th, 2020: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...