Requesting for access to the private forums

Discus and support Requesting for access to the private forums in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I'd like to ask for access to the private forums, I have tons of inquiries about the program and I have friends who has problems so I'd like to ask... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BlacklightHalo, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Requesting for access to the private forums

Hi, I'd like to ask for access to the private forums, I have tons of inquiries about the program and I have friends who has problems so I'd like to ask there.

:)

BlacklightHalo, Nov 15, 2015
  2. Requesting private forum access

Hey BayouCreeper, just a quick update. It looks like you should have access now. Let us know if you're able to access the beta forums.

Mister Darcy-9112DFBA-C8F5-4A28-894C-8B6135A0967B, Nov 15, 2015
  3. BayouCreeper
    BayouCreeper Guest
    Requesting private forum access

I am unable to access the forums after 1 week since registration. I have recently made a gamertag change and suspect this may have cause a delay or conflict with access to the private forum.. I could be wrong and this may not have an effect on the process,
    but it is worth mentioning just in case. Thank you, and I look forward to joining in the discussions soon.

BayouCreeper, Nov 15, 2015
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hi there BlacklightHalo.

The preview forums are for members who are currently invited and enrolled in the preview. If you're invited and accepted you'll be notified via Xbox Live messaging. Keep an eye out for any communication on that Requesting for access to the private forums :)

Mister Maka, Nov 17, 2015
  5. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Hey BayouCreeper, just a quick update. It looks like you should have access now. Let us know if you're able to access the beta forums.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Hi there BlacklightHalo.

The preview forums are for members who are currently invited and enrolled in the preview. If you're invited and accepted you'll be notified via Xbox Live messaging. Keep an eye out for any communication on that :)
  7. KSI xDr Evilx 7 Win User

8. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Hey there, BayouCreeper. Just confirming that you should be able to access the beta forums now. Happy gaming to you!
  9. Miss Kleo Win User

Hello BayouCreeper! Have you accessed the forums previously with this gamertag? If you just recently accessed for the first time, this could cause a delay in your permissions! It takes 1-2 days from your first visit to the forums to create a forums account.
    Has it been this long? Let us know :)
Thema:

1. Requesting for access to the private forums - Similar Threads - Requesting access private

2. Server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested: Server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested i think you will have to speak to the university tech support as no doubt they will have had students before...
  3. How do I request a refund? Cannot access link..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I request a refund? Cannot access link..: I accidetly ordered a game and failed to push "this is a gift." Now I have game intended for my grandson! Refund site is not responsive! keep bringing me back to beginning....
  4. Support request closed without resolving problem - Cant access microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Support request closed without resolving problem - Cant access microsoft account: Several years ago I had an Xbox 360 and an Xbox Live profile with a bunch of digital games and some DLC. The Console red ringed and I've just been leaving it defunct. Recently got an Xbox One,...
  5. Can't send private message or access to any request for group search

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't send private message or access to any request for group search: Hello, i'm french so excuse me if i made some fault. I have a problem with my account. I just can't send private message or join any request for group search. I'm not bannish and never in the...
  6. Can't send private message or access to any request for group search

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't send private message or access to any request for group search: Hello, i'm french so excuse me if i made some fault. I have a problem with my account. I just can't send private message or join any request for group search. I'm not bannish and never in the...
  7. Enforcement website is turning in a loop after accessing to a request of info from Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement website is turning in a loop after accessing to a request of info from Microsoft: Since last Friday, my husband has no access to his microsoft account. Apparently, he has been banished permanently without real explanation. He went to xbox.enforcement.com to open a review...
  8. Requesting access to Xbox one Update Preview Alpha

in XBoX on Consoles
    Requesting access to Xbox one Update Preview Alpha: I would Like to be part of the Xbox one update preview Alpha. I request this because I really like the xbox Insider club i like all the beta's and games i get i try to honestly respond to all the...
  9. Requesting home Xbox permission and access again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Requesting home Xbox permission and access again: i set home Xbox last year more than three times, I went over my limit but now it has been a full year and I still do not have the ability or access to set home Xbox on my account or friends...
  10. Preview forum access request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview forum access request: I was sent here to ask for preview forum access request. Thank you. 40ede364-b384-4778-b2e5-b2aa9bfa41c7