Requesting link to change gamertag

Discus and support Requesting link to change gamertag in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My gamertag was changed the other day, I guess it violated the code of conduct. If this is so that's fine, I would just like to change it to something... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WittyPup4401729, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Requesting link to change gamertag

My gamertag was changed the other day, I guess it violated the code of conduct. If this is so that's fine, I would just like to change it to something else at least. My email is
    [Mod Removed] Thank you.

:)

WittyPup4401729, Aug 22, 2014
  2. Xsliinq
    Xsliinq Guest
    Gamertag

Im wanting my old gamertag back as my brother change it and it's a unauthorized change so I'm requesting my old gamertag back

Xsliinq, Aug 22, 2014
  3. EggsBoxJuan
    EggsBoxJuan Guest
    Requesting a Gamertag change

Hello again,

If you read the second link I posted it explains about forced gamertag changes in the suspensions and console bans section.

EggsBoxJuan, Aug 22, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Aug 22, 2014
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    just to add,posting personal info like your email address is not allowed on the forums.

Daft Badger, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Daft Badger Win User

just to add,posting personal info like your email address is not allowed on the forums.
  7. onyxishere Win User

8. WPAK Win User

Gamer tag reported

Hi there,

you can not request a gamertag change here or any where else. If it is reported and found offensive or breaking the ToU in anyway you will get a forced gamertag change to a random name.

But that will still require you to pay for a gamertag change in a gamertag you would like. So in either way (forced or not) a gamertag change will cost you something. See this link for the steps:

support.xbox.com/.../change-xbox-live-gamertag
  9. Daft Badger Win User

Gamertag change request.

You will not get a free gamertag change.

Block comms & report anyone sending abusive messages via your console.

If you have already set comms to friends only then you wouldn't receive any more messages from people not on your friends list.
  10. bowski477 Win User

Request for a Gamertag Change

Gamertags cannot be requested. Even if the tag looks as if it hasn't been used there are other MS services that could be using it.
Thema:

1. Requesting link to change gamertag - Similar Threads - Requesting link change

2. Is there a way to submit a request for a game to be made backwards compatible?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to submit a request for a game to be made backwards compatible?: So there is multiple games that ive been wanting to be made backwards compatible but i dont know if it is even possible for certain games to be made backwards compatible but does anyone know if...
  3. Xbox Requests: Week of January 21st, 2022

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of January 21st, 2022: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  4. Request a Sponsorship

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request a Sponsorship: Hello My name is Abby and i am the Manager of AZuG Esport and on behalf on my team i would like to know if its possible to receive a Sponsorship by you Guys it would mean the world to Us.. We are...
  5. Minecraft Java Account Unlink Request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java Account Unlink Request: Hey! My problem is that I linked an account I have to my main microsoft account, and would like to unlink so I can link that to my main Minecraft account. The account currently linked to my...
  6. Please make a monthly stickie for BC requests away from the weekly request thread. The link...

in XboX Insiders
    Please make a monthly stickie for BC requests away from the weekly request thread. The link...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  7. Game Refund Request Links via Virtual Assistant Do Not Work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Refund Request Links via Virtual Assistant Do Not Work: Hi all, I'm having difficulty in accessing the Request Refund form on any links or virtual assistant links that are provided - they all seem to link to the 'Add Family Member' page and not the...
  8. Request an Xbox refaund link leads to 404 page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request an Xbox refaund link leads to 404 page: I bought an item from Microsoft store. By mistake I bought digital version of Xbox game. I tried to return the item but the request refund links (every refund link either on Microsoft or Xbox...
  9. How do I request a refund? Cannot access link..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I request a refund? Cannot access link..: I accidetly ordered a game and failed to push "this is a gift." Now I have game intended for my grandson! Refund site is not responsive! keep bringing me back to beginning....
  10. Request a Refund Page Link Broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request a Refund Page Link Broken: I am following the steps needed to request a refund. Unfortunately, when I click on the link to the form I receive this: Ooops! What happened to this page? We’ve moved some things around. The...