Requesting refund for a gifted game

Discus and support Requesting refund for a gifted game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i bought a game for a friend who had already owned the game. he still tried to redeem it and because of that i don’t think i can get a refund. help?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Saki ッ����లล����ล��ᵭ, Jul 26, 2021.

1. Requesting refund for a gifted game

i bought a game for a friend who had already owned the game. he still tried to redeem it and because of that i don’t think i can get a refund. help?

:)

Saki ッ����లล����ล��ᵭ, Jul 26, 2021
  2. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Bought a gift for a friend (digital game)

You should just request a refund , you cannot gift games to other regions
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

Have you tried requesting a refund for it to see if that would be possible? If you haven't, follow the instructions listed here => How to make an Xbox digital product refund request | Xbox Support. The refund department takes from one to three days to respond, and the money goes back to the payment instrument within 5 business days.
  4. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First I'm sorry you're having this problem.

Since your friend already had the game, it would not be possible to redeem it, see if the game is on your shopping list below, and try to claim a refund for it. Make sure you have your account logged into the site.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/subscriptio...
  5. Smwutches Win User

Game refund

6. Mistress Sara Win User

refunding gifted games

Thema:

1. Requesting refund for a gifted game - Similar Threads - Requesting refund gifted

2. Charged for subsription but cant request refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Charged for subsription but cant request refund: Why can I not contact support to get a refund for a subscription when they charged me for it today, and i terminated/canceled it today. Sadly havent played xbox for almost a year and forgot about...
  3. I need to request a refund but I cannot get it to work.

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to request a refund but I cannot get it to work.: We purchased the Minecraft for Windows 10 today and couldn't get it to download. So I requested a call for help with that. We ended up getting disconnected in the process AND our Minecraft Java...
  4. Can't install the game from Microsoft store and request refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install the game from Microsoft store and request refund: Hi, i purchased a Creaks game from Microsoft store. Then seemly I can't even install it.its appears nothing. And i decide to request a refund but sadly i can't see any link for request refund for...
  5. Refund request denied.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund request denied.: I purchased Chivalry 2, had no over an hour and a half on it and my request gets denied. Your policy states there may be extenuating circumstances and in my case, the game rarely launched. Stating...
  6. Refund request denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund request denied: I'm having trouble trying to refund a game and I've sent a refund request but it got denied for no reason whatsoever. I'm trying to get in contact with someone that works with Microsoft....
  7. Requesting a refund on a gift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Requesting a refund on a gift: I've just attempted to use the form to submit a refund request on a gift I sent. The issue is that the user I gifted to was in the U.S., and I'm in Canada. He can't redeem the game. The form is...
  8. How do you request a refund for a game as the form of a gift to a friend code?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do you request a refund for a game as the form of a gift to a friend code?: So basically I'm trying to get a refund for a non redeemed game code that i gifted to my friend only to realize after that he bought the same game. Now, on the Microsoft Xbox support page it says...
  9. Request Refund Xbox gift for grandson

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Request Refund Xbox gift for grandson: How do I get a refund for a digital Xbox gift I purchased last Friday for my grandson. His name on Xbox is Soulsnatcher606? The we are unable to use the gift. Please help. My email address is...
  10. How to request refund for a game I bought as a gift

in XBoX on Windows
    How to request refund for a game I bought as a gift: Hi, community, I have just bought Minecraft Dungeons as a gift for my teenager and redeemed the code from her account (different than the one that purchased from). After three reinstalls and...