requesting refund for game that is a broken mess?

Discus and support requesting refund for game that is a broken mess? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; some features are fine but most of the modes and features in wwe 2k20 is a broken joke mycareer wont even load it literally just sits on the loading... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eyes Of Shame, Oct 25, 2019.

1. requesting refund for game that is a broken mess?

some features are fine but most of the modes and features in wwe 2k20 is a broken joke mycareer wont even load it literally just sits on the loading screen like I paid almost 100 dollars on the game with tax and the day one patch did nothing to fix the
    game how do I request a refund. the game wont even launch for me now ive restarted my system 4 freaking times quit out the game and app I last used I click to launch the game it gives me that typical please use the account that purchased this game error screen
    with no error code

:)

Eyes Of Shame, Oct 25, 2019
  2. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Price of the new Expansion of Destiny

Hi,

sales happen, I have missed out on many sales but I say oh well.

asking for a refund because of the price it willn't happen.

refunds will be only given out if the game is broken, unable to be loaded etc.

unless your game broken then request but you willn't get a refund if its based on a sale.

Have a great one
  3. XTheWendigoX76 Win User

Hello, can i get refund for wwe 2k20? because as you guys can see that the game pretty sucks and terrible. i have purchased it when it got released october 22 i regret it buying it. Can i please get my money back. Thank you!
  4. Picasso3956 Win User

You can request a refund
    here
    . Although they have a strict criteria you must follow in order to be eligible for a refund.

And the game will likely be fixed in a month or so if you're willing to wait
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

6. superman1080w1 Win User

I want a refund for WWE 2k20
Thema:

1. requesting refund for game that is a broken mess? - Similar Threads - requesting refund game

2. Requested my first game refund and was informed that I had already reached my refund limit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Requested my first game refund and was informed that I had already reached my refund limit: I requested a refund for a game that I had purchased less than 14 days ago. I have not requested any refunds all year but I was still told that I had reached my limit already. Oddly, when I...
  3. Richiedere un rimborso per un gioco Xbox One[Translation-Request a refund for an Xbox One game]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Richiedere un rimborso per un gioco Xbox One[Translation-Request a refund for an Xbox One game]: ciao a tutti, volevo informazioni in merito ai rimborsi dei giochi xbox one. praticamente in casa siamo due persone e oggi pomeriggio mentre l'altra persona col proprio pc giocava ad age of...
  4. How to request refund for a game I bought as a gift

in XBoX on Windows
    How to request refund for a game I bought as a gift: Hi, community, I have just bought Minecraft Dungeons as a gift for my teenager and redeemed the code from her account (different than the one that purchased from). After three reinstalls and...
  5. how do I request a refund on a game i bought on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I request a refund on a game i bought on PC: I bought a Minecraft a couple of days ago on pc but I wanted to buy the java edition so I wanted to know how to get a refund c3855b88-e8fd-4a67-a68b-facc48a350c0
  6. Solicitação Reembolso Jogo Xbox One [Edit - Translation] - Xbox One Game Refund Request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solicitação Reembolso Jogo Xbox One [Edit - Translation] - Xbox One Game Refund Request: Bom dia, Comprei no dia 01/05 o jogo A Way Out que parecia ser muito bom, pois explora bastante atividades cooperativas para dois players. No entanto, me arrependi da compra, pois o jogo é muito...
  7. how do i request a refund of a game i have purchesed on the microsfot store?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i request a refund of a game i have purchesed on the microsfot store?: I have recently purchased a copy of Minecraft for windows 10 and I want to refund it, I tried going to the order history like one of the articles suggested but I do not have an option to refund...
  8. Request refund for xbox game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Request refund for xbox game pass: I bought the xbox pass at december 2019 when it was at 1€ as special offer and i immediatly deactivated the automatic payment. Used the pass for something like a week and never used again....
  9. Need to speak with someone about a refund, bought a game twice, requested a refund and came...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need to speak with someone about a refund, bought a game twice, requested a refund and came...: I bought the Standard Edition of The Crew 2 for full price (69,99€), 3 days later the game goes on sale so i bought the Deluxe Edition of The Crew 2 (which was discounted at the price of 15,99€),...
  10. game pass 申请退款 [Translate] game pass request a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass 申请退款 [Translate] game pass request a refund: game pass自动从支付宝扣款了,我要申请重新排名。 [Translate by Mod] game pass automatically withhold money from Alipay, I want to apply for re-ranking. ade5f346-688c-4b67-b949-0da8e26abe28