requesting refund for game that is a broken mess?

Discus and support requesting refund for game that is a broken mess? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; some features are fine but most of the modes and features in wwe 2k20 is a broken joke mycareer wont even load it literally just sits on the loading... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eyes Of Shame, Oct 25, 2019.

1. requesting refund for game that is a broken mess?

some features are fine but most of the modes and features in wwe 2k20 is a broken joke mycareer wont even load it literally just sits on the loading screen like I paid almost 100 dollars on the game with tax and the day one patch did nothing to fix the
    game how do I request a refund. the game wont even launch for me now ive restarted my system 4 freaking times quit out the game and app I last used I click to launch the game it gives me that typical please use the account that purchased this game error screen
    with no error code

:)

Eyes Of Shame, Oct 25, 2019
  2. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Price of the new Expansion of Destiny

Hi,

sales happen, I have missed out on many sales but I say oh well.

asking for a refund because of the price it willn't happen.

refunds will be only given out if the game is broken, unable to be loaded etc.

unless your game broken then request but you willn't get a refund if its based on a sale.

Have a great one
  3. XTheWendigoX76 Win User

Hello, can i get refund for wwe 2k20? because as you guys can see that the game pretty sucks and terrible. i have purchased it when it got released october 22 i regret it buying it. Can i please get my money back. Thank you!
  4. Picasso3956 Win User

You can request a refund
    here
    . Although they have a strict criteria you must follow in order to be eligible for a refund.

And the game will likely be fixed in a month or so if you're willing to wait
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

6. superman1080w1 Win User

I want a refund for WWE 2k20
Thema:

1. requesting refund for game that is a broken mess? - Similar Threads - requesting refund game

2. game pass 申请退款 [Translate] game pass request a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass 申请退款 [Translate] game pass request a refund: game pass自动从支付宝扣款了,我要申请重新排名。 [Translate by Mod] game pass automatically withhold money from Alipay, I want to apply for re-ranking. ade5f346-688c-4b67-b949-0da8e26abe28
  3. Game Refund Request Links via Virtual Assistant Do Not Work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Refund Request Links via Virtual Assistant Do Not Work: Hi all, I'm having difficulty in accessing the Request Refund form on any links or virtual assistant links that are provided - they all seem to link to the 'Add Family Member' page and not the...
  4. 게임 환불 요청 [Translation-Game refund request]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    게임 환불 요청 [Translation-Game refund request]: 주문번호 : [Mod Removed-Personal Information] 게임 구매를 잘못 보 한것 같습니다. 현재 구입한것은 Forza Horizon4 얼티밋 추가 콘텐 번들이 원래 구입하 한것은 Forza Horizon4 얼티밋 에디션을 구매하 했습니다 게임패스를 구매해서 용한 상태에서 구입한거라서 추가 콘텐 번들로 구입한거 같습니다....
  5. xbox 게임 구입 환불 요청 문의 -[Translation - Contact Xbox Game Purchase Refund request]

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 게임 구입 환불 요청 문의 -[Translation - Contact Xbox Game Purchase Refund request]: 더 라이브 골드 무료게임인 줄 알 구매했는데 실 로 결 가 되어 환불 부탁합니다. xbox 계 : [Mod Removed - Personal Information] -[Mod Removed - Personal Information] -[Translation - I bought a live gold free game, but actually...
  6. 게임 환불 요청합니다 [Translate] Game Refund Request

in XBoX Games and Apps
    게임 환불 요청합니다 [Translate] Game Refund Request: 더크루2 라는 게임을 구매했는데 어지러워서 도 히 못하 습니다. 환불 부탁드립니다. [Translate by Mod] I bought a game called the Crew 2 and it was was wont. Please refund. 0e5cbd20-de99-4bdb-8869-b9ef3df4f7fa
  7. email for customer service followup for my request for xbox game refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    email for customer service followup for my request for xbox game refund: hi. i recently requested a refund for an xbox game. microsoft did reply , however , i would like to engage in a conversation. i have "replied" to the microsoft email , but i have not received a...
  8. Refund Request For A Microsoft Store Game, with no response within 72 hours?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund Request For A Microsoft Store Game, with no response within 72 hours?: I had recently bought ARK: Survival Evolved from the Microsoft Store (digitally) , and had requested a refund, because It was accidentally bought on the wrong account. Though receiving a former...
  9. How do I request a refund for a game that is free for live gold but charged?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I request a refund for a game that is free for live gold but charged?: I have Xbox Live Gold pass. Yesterday I claimed a game which is provided by Live Gold, but instead it was charged from my credit card. Looked into my billing history from account.microsoft.com,...
  10. Why is M$ denying my refund request on a game that doesn’t work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is M$ denying my refund request on a game that doesn’t work?: i recently purchased the game Resident evil 0 and the game keeps randomly crashing my console and i cant even progress through the game. A quick google search reveals that everyone who has bought...