Requirement met + Got personalized E-mail / No second e-mail

Discus and support Requirement met + Got personalized E-mail / No second e-mail in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I see a lot of people with the 'Year One' Gamer pictures. I got the following E-mail: You've been with Xbox LIVE since 2009 Your Xbox ONE... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DanielGabriel2, Nov 21, 2014.

1. Requirement met + Got personalized E-mail / No second e-mail

I see a lot of people with the 'Year One' Gamer pictures.

I got the following E-mail:

• You've been with Xbox LIVE since 2009
    • Your Xbox ONE Gamerscore is 9300
    • Your gaming hours place you in the top 25% - That means your Gamerscore puts you in the top 1%
    • You've unlocked 432 achievements - That puts your achievements in th top 1%
    • NEXT UP: The celebration doesn't stop here - Check your E-mail tomorrow to find out what surprises awaits
    It is now 8 AM now and not sure why I have not got my 'Year One' Gamer Picture or any E-mail at all.

Thanks in advance.

:)

DanielGabriel2, Nov 21, 2014
  2. Judge
    Judge Guest
    specialization e-mail

Check out the topic I am linking you and be on the lookout! As long as you met the requirements you will receive it.

forums.xbox.com/.../2038404.aspx

Judge, Nov 21, 2014
  3. MercenaryX21
    MercenaryX21 Guest
    No e-mail on Specializations

Can anyone help? I've met all the requirements to get the specialization code, but the e-mail never showed up, and I checked my spam and such, I've not received any word from 343 or Xbox, so can someone please help me out here?

MercenaryX21, Nov 21, 2014
  4. Requirement met + Got personalized E-mail / No second e-mail

Never mind, I just received it!

DanielGabriel2, Nov 21, 2014
  5. DanielGabriel2 Win User

Never mind, I just received it!
  6. HassanB Win User

mw3 beta access code error

There is no Modern Warfare 3 Beta, that e-mail you got is a fake. Please do not click any links in the e-mail or send any personal information to people that send you e-mails like these. There is no public beta for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3.
  7. fredgiblet Win User

Can't Change my Microsoft Account to my New Xbox Live Gamer tag....Help!

You will have to create a third e-mail, swap the second gamertag to the third e-mail, then swap the gamertag you want to the e-mail you want, there's no other way.
  8. ILOVEBAY0n37T4 Win User

E-mail address.

VoteDC thank you for that.

-

After getting thoroughly lost I contacted Xbox.com and got through to a very helpful person.

-

I have decided to keep my sign-in E-mail the same but I have changed my billing E-mail to my to my other E-mail account.
  9. THE NUBalicious Win User

Halo 4 Specializations

The codes were sent out to people who played Halo 4 on or before Nov. 20th. They were sent to the e-mail associated with your gamertag. If you changed the e-mail associated with your gamertag it was not sent to the new e-mail, check the original e-mail.
    If you did play on or before the 20th and did not receive an e-mail you may need to check the forum on HaloWaypoint.com .There have been some people who didn't receive a code that met the criteria to get one, and currently 343 is working on sorting things
    out.
Thema:

1. Requirement met + Got personalized E-mail / No second e-mail - Similar Threads - Requirement met Got

2. I'm stuck on this screen and have met all the requirements. What do I do?

in XboX Insiders
    I'm stuck on this screen and have met all the requirements. What do I do?: [IMG] submitted by /u/RGBaddict [link] [comments]
  3. Achivments not tracking or popping even though I've met the requirements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achivments not tracking or popping even though I've met the requirements: The game in question is Just Cause 4 I have completed everything in the game, basically 100% but one of the achievements What if I dive down. Complete operation windwalker. Which I've done...
  4. My pack of voices of halo 5 why I do not get it if I met the requirements I would like to know

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My pack of voices of halo 5 why I do not get it if I met the requirements I would like to know: Hi, I'm Alexis, I just wanted to know why I did not get my pack of voices of halo 5 and I waited for a week and met the requirements to see the final but to make sure I saw everything and linked...
  5. Met Requirements For Game Pass Goals, No Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Met Requirements For Game Pass Goals, No Rewards: I've got achievements in six different games, however have not received any of the rewards. The games I got achievements in were; Costume Quest 2 Saints Row IV: Re-Elected The Swapper LIMBO...
  6. second wave pack for gears of war4 i met the requirements by loggin in before june 8 still i ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    second wave pack for gears of war4 i met the requirements by loggin in before june 8 still i ...: i been waiting almost a week for this second wave pack gears of war 4 i log in befoe june 8 they said you guys can help fe4abb08-b9b0-416c-a910-2c7269be9c2b
  7. Achievement Requirements met but not unlocked - Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement Requirements met but not unlocked - Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands: The No Better Rebel achievement for Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands didn't unlock for me. I've fully completed the game, 100% on all main missions, kingslayer collectibles, and rebel ops side...
  8. Resident Evil HD achievement requirements met but nothing happens.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil HD achievement requirements met but nothing happens.: Ive been playing RE HD Remastered, I finished my first play-through on normal, expecting a mess of achievements to come through, but nothing, on closer inspection I hadn't been getting any of the...
  9. I have met the requirements for an achievement on Fallout Shelter, however it won't unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have met the requirements for an achievement on Fallout Shelter, however it won't unlock: I have met the requirements for the 'Scraptastic' achievement on Fallout Shelter days ago, however have still not unlocked it. I am not attempting to do this achievement again because it took me...
  10. Can't upload custom image even though I met all requirements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't upload custom image even though I met all requirements: I met all the requirements to upload a custom photo to my gamer picture, but it won't give me the option to upload a pic. 19ac8543-e6c9-414b-b0c9-92e7f0b66b64