Rescue Apex Coins in Xbox Live Gold Promotion

Discus and support Rescue Apex Coins in Xbox Live Gold Promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Sorry for bad English, I'm using Google translator. Hello, I purchased the Xbox Live Gold subscription for 3 months, and on the promotion it was... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Felipe 2001 BR, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Rescue Apex Coins in Xbox Live Gold Promotion

:)

Felipe 2001 BR, Apr 24, 2019
  2. Atherza Win User

You should receive an Xbox live message by the end of the month.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Per the terms of the offer, a code will be sent to you via Live message on or by 06/30/2019. Once you receive the code you should be able to redeem them directly from the message.
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Felipe!

Thank you for reaching out to the forums, you can find this information under the Xbox website when looking through the
    Xbox Live Gold page. Once you scroll to the very bottom you will find it says:

Bonus Apex Legends coins only available for a limited time from 4/11/2019 9:00 PM PDT through 5/12/2019 11:59 PDT. To redeem, a digital code for 1000 Apex Legends coins will be sent to your Xbox Message Center
    on your Xbox One console by 6/30/2019.

I hope this helps.
  5. Pain130798 Win User

give it until the end of the month to recieve them
  6. XBF Ruben D Win User

Just buy at my EBGames a 3 month gold With an other 3 month et 1K Apex... But

Hello Benny!

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! I will be happy to assist you today with your question today. In regards to the promotion for 3 months of gold that includes 1K Apex coins, the promotion itself is only valid for a single purchase of a sub whether
    it be for a month or 3 months and then you'll get 1K Apex coins. If you go to the

Xbox Live Gold
    section on our website and go to the very bottom you'll see the promotion description there or you can view it down below.

Promotion: "1 Month Gold for $1: Promotional discounts not available in Quebec or Russia. Limit: 1 offer per account. $1 introductory offer not valid for existing subscribers. After first month, Xbox Live Gold subscription continues to be charged
    at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Bonus Apex Legends coins only available for a limited time from 11/04/2019 9:00 p.m. PDT to 12/05/2019 11:59 PDT. To redeem, a digital code for 1,000 Apex
    Legends coins will be sent to your Xbox Message Centre on your Xbox One console by 30/06/2019."

If you have any further questions or concerns about the issue or promotion please feel free to reply back. Again, thank you for posting on Xbox Forums!
Thema:

1. Rescue Apex Coins in Xbox Live Gold Promotion - Similar Threads - Rescue Apex Coins

2. codigo de resgate [rescue code]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    codigo de resgate [rescue code]: Boa noite gente,resgatei um codigo de skin de fortnite no site da xbox online,mas ao logar no game nao recebi nada ainda,e quando vou em historico de transaçoes aparece que foi resgatado com...
  3. resgatar o discord nitro do xbox game pass ultimate pelo pc [Mod Translation-rescue the...

in XBoX on Windows
    resgatar o discord nitro do xbox game pass ultimate pelo pc [Mod Translation-rescue the...: Eu comprei o Xbox Game Pass Ultimate para jogar os jogos no PC, e vi que tem o Discord Nitro por 3 meses, mas eu não sei como resgatar o Nitro pelo PC e eu nao tenho Xbox One, alguém poderia me...
  4. Current Ultimate pass plus one month code (cosmic rescue)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Current Ultimate pass plus one month code (cosmic rescue): Hello everybody, I have won a free one month ultimate pass on Xbox with Quest Cosmic rescue. If i used the code will it add one month on my current ultimate membership, I would not like to take...
  5. The Recent Rewards Rescue Space mission 10 checkpoints (October 2019) - when is it drawn...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The Recent Rewards Rescue Space mission 10 checkpoints (October 2019) - when is it drawn...: Hi Everyone, After the painstaking competition to complete the 10 tasks I did receive my 1 month free of Xbox Ultimate Gold Game Pass and my double points for Bing searches but when and what is...
  6. Xbox Rewards: Operation Cosmic Rescue question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Rewards: Operation Cosmic Rescue question: So, I easily completed the operation cosmic rescue quest well within the time period, and I did get the rewards points, but I still haven't received the month of game pass ultimate yet. I've been...
  7. Cosmic Rescue Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cosmic Rescue Rewards: Has anyone else not received their rewards for Cosmic Rescue? I finished it about a week early and to my knowledge have not gotten the points or the month of game pass ultimate since I’m pretty...
  8. Last month OPERATION: COSMIC RESCUE for completing all challenges reward not given

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Last month OPERATION: COSMIC RESCUE for completing all challenges reward not given: Hello I was wondering when the rewards for the quest will be given out. I'm still showing three months left. On my account with nothing added. e43553cd-5206-44c8-9b1a-b9dc24f8a71a
  9. Cosmic Rescue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cosmic Rescue: Hi so I just finished the Cosmic Rescue Mission and I redeemed my month of Game Pass Ultimate but it said it also would come with a free entry to the Xbox Galactic Giveaway Sweepstakes, is there...
  10. What is Operation: Cosmic Rescue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is Operation: Cosmic Rescue?: I have complete the Operation: Cosmic Rescue but I have not earn my free ultimate xbox game pass reward so when will I get my reward for completed the Operation: Cosmic Rescue? Will Operation:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox live gold apex coins promotion

2. xbox apex promo

3. xbox live gold and apex coins promo

4. xbox and apex promo,
  5. apex live gold propmotion ,
  6. xbox live gold apex coins promo,
  7. xbox gold apex,
  8. apex coins gold,
  9. apex coins with xbox live gold,
  10. xbox live gold apex legends 1000 apex coins,
  11. apex coins xbox live gold,