Rescue Apex Coins in Xbox Live Gold Promotion

Discus and support Rescue Apex Coins in Xbox Live Gold Promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Sorry for bad English, I'm using Google translator. Hello, I purchased the Xbox Live Gold subscription for 3 months, and on the promotion it was... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Felipe 2001 BR, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Rescue Apex Coins in Xbox Live Gold Promotion

:)

Felipe 2001 BR, Apr 24, 2019
  2. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

You should receive an Xbox live message by the end of the month.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Per the terms of the offer, a code will be sent to you via Live message on or by 06/30/2019. Once you receive the code you should be able to redeem them directly from the message.
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Felipe!

Thank you for reaching out to the forums, you can find this information under the Xbox website when looking through the
    Xbox Live Gold page. Once you scroll to the very bottom you will find it says:

Bonus Apex Legends coins only available for a limited time from 4/11/2019 9:00 PM PDT through 5/12/2019 11:59 PDT. To redeem, a digital code for 1000 Apex Legends coins will be sent to your Xbox Message Center
    on your Xbox One console by 6/30/2019.

I hope this helps.
  5. Pain130798 Win User

give it until the end of the month to recieve them
  6. XBF Ruben D Win User

Just buy at my EBGames a 3 month gold With an other 3 month et 1K Apex... But

Hello Benny!

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums! I will be happy to assist you today with your question today. In regards to the promotion for 3 months of gold that includes 1K Apex coins, the promotion itself is only valid for a single purchase of a sub whether
    it be for a month or 3 months and then you'll get 1K Apex coins. If you go to the

Xbox Live Gold
    section on our website and go to the very bottom you'll see the promotion description there or you can view it down below.

Promotion: "1 Month Gold for $1: Promotional discounts not available in Quebec or Russia. Limit: 1 offer per account. $1 introductory offer not valid for existing subscribers. After first month, Xbox Live Gold subscription continues to be charged
    at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Bonus Apex Legends coins only available for a limited time from 11/04/2019 9:00 p.m. PDT to 12/05/2019 11:59 PDT. To redeem, a digital code for 1,000 Apex
    Legends coins will be sent to your Xbox Message Centre on your Xbox One console by 30/06/2019."

If you have any further questions or concerns about the issue or promotion please feel free to reply back. Again, thank you for posting on Xbox Forums!
Thema:

1. Rescue Apex Coins in Xbox Live Gold Promotion - Similar Threads - Rescue Apex Coins

2. Troppi salvataggi Forza Horizon 3[Too many rescues Force Horizon 3]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Troppi salvataggi Forza Horizon 3[Too many rescues Force Horizon 3]: "hai troppi file di questo tipo salvati. Eliminane alcuni dal tuo elenco di file prima di salvarne altri." Dove e come posso eliminare file in Forza Horizon 3? [Translation - "you have too many...
  3. Far Cry 2 Dogon Seidiko rescue - a bug?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry 2 Dogon Seidiko rescue - a bug?: I'm playing Far Cry 2 on my Xbox One, through backwards compatibility. I'm currently 54% of the way through, but I've hit a snag. I accepted the mission to rescue Naseem Davar from Dogon Seidiko....
  4. Impossible to recover rescue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to recover rescue: Hello, the console turned off after the electricity went off, since then I have not been able to recover my rescues. I called xbox customer support and I did everything they recommended. I...
  5. Problems in rescuing code Dlc Resident Evil 5 - Problemas em resgatar codigo Dlc Resident Evil ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems in rescuing code Dlc Resident Evil 5 - Problemas em resgatar codigo Dlc Resident Evil ...: I made the purchase of the game Resident evil 5 original gold edition for xbox 360, I went to rescue the code and did not download, now says that the code has already been used and I can not...
  6. I try to rescue the codes and they have already been rescued.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try to rescue the codes and they have already been rescued.: I bought a xbox one on a sales site here in Brazil. In this xbox came 1 Quantum break and 1 alan wake (Code). I tried to rescue him and this one that has already been rescued so I want to help...
  7. Code rescued

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code rescued: I received a code of $ 10 and when I went to rescue it gave an error saying that the code has already been rescued and I had not rescued 9fc676c7-3591-4a0a-a93b-8ebbf49a50f4
  8. I CAN NOT RESCUE ERROR CODE AND UNSISTURED SUPPORT

in XBoX on Consoles
    I CAN NOT RESCUE ERROR CODE AND UNSISTURED SUPPORT: I CAN NOT REDEEM AND ERROR ALSO HAVE NO SOLUTION ON THE SUPPORTS DOWN ERROR Something went wrong Try again. If this happens again, please let us know by entering the code below into...
  9. try to rescue the division xbox weapon skin dlc

in XBoX on Consoles
    try to rescue the division xbox weapon skin dlc: I have been trying to rescue the division xbox weapon skin dlc, but I can't access to play online. How can you help me? 123c12cd-0752-4a36-91b8-edeb6aad9b79
  10. Erro ao resgatar código xbox live [Error rescuing Xbox Live code]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Erro ao resgatar código xbox live [Error rescuing Xbox Live code]: Boa noite , Preciso de Ajuda estou a mais de uma hora tentando resgatar um código da xbox live e só me aparece um erro que não consigo resolver com as seguintes mensagens : algo deu errado...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox live gold apex coins promotion

2. xbox apex promo

3. xbox live gold and apex coins promo

4. xbox and apex promo,
  5. apex live gold propmotion ,
  6. xbox live gold apex coins promo,
  7. xbox gold apex,
  8. apex coins gold,
  9. apex coins with xbox live gold,
  10. xbox live gold apex legends 1000 apex coins,
  11. apex coins xbox live gold,