Research Project

Discus and support Research Project in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is anyone here Qualified and able to answer a few questions about how the Xbox's have evolved and how these evolutions have improved popularity and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DamoScott, Mar 15, 2019.

1. DamoScott
    DamoScott Guest

Research Project

Is anyone here Qualified and able to answer a few questions about how the Xbox's have evolved and how these evolutions have improved popularity and gameplay??

Would be much appreciated thank you

- Damo

:)

DamoScott, Mar 15, 2019
  2. maxen Win User

Research Project

Hi Damo,

There would not be anyone here who could speak on those topics in an official capacity. I don't know what this research project is, but you may be better off trying to find some contact details for PR (if it's a school/university research project, they may
    be able to help facilitate those lines of communication?) and/or a different method of finding a spokesperson. As such I will lock this thread here. Good luck with your project.
  3. Jonah Bernal Win User

Interview

its a research project on what we are passionate about.
  4. FoomBerry Win User

Microsoft Surface

True they'd be entering dark water with this project but I'm certain they've done their research.
  5. US Revenge Win User

Microsoft's illumiRoom (Holographic Games) for Next-Gen Xbox

this is a MS research project iirc, it probably has nothing to do with the nextbox, I don't even see it working tbh.
  6. Ghetto Bakez Win User

Licences

Yeah I've done all the maths, calculated utilities etc etc, market research, locations and all that jazz, projections, forcasts, everything.
Thema:

Research Project

1. Research Project - Similar Threads - Research Project

2. Xbox Research : Survey Is this legit or fake?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Research : Survey Is this legit or fake?: I filled out this survey and ended up changing everything on my account all together for extra protection in case. At the end of the survey it mentioned that I would get 100,000$ in Forza...
  3. Xbox Research: Forza Survey

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Research: Forza Survey: I received an email from Xbox Research to answer some questions regarding FM7 and its championship. I was invited to watch a broadcast of the championship and give feedback on it. They also said...
  4. HALO 5 - 4 SYSTEM OF RESEARCH PLAYERS FULLY NOT FAIR! SOLVE IT PLEASE!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO 5 - 4 SYSTEM OF RESEARCH PLAYERS FULLY NOT FAIR! SOLVE IT PLEASE!: Hi there, i ask to the team of developping of multyplayer of HALO 5 - 4 to fix the biggest not fair system of research of players...for a beginners like me it's impossible play anywhere beacuse...
  5. Microsoft Studios User Research,

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Studios User Research,: feed back on xbox game pass a servay is all well and good nut with out being able to get real good feed back you got to ack questons and leet us type ower feed back xbox game pass could be good...
  6. University Research Project - Questionnaire - Video Game Achievements!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    University Research Project - Questionnaire - Video Game Achievements!: Hi all! I am currently writing a research project at university regarding video game achievements. I have a short questionnaire and I would be extremely grateful if you could spend a couple of...
  7. primary research

in XBoX Games and Apps
    primary research: Hey, guys! I attend Ball State University! I am writing a 12-15 page research paper about how video games affect people. If you guys could take my survey, that would be awesome! Thank you! Free...
  8. Giant missunderstanding in my account suspension! Microsoft should research more before baning ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Giant missunderstanding in my account suspension! Microsoft should research more before baning ...: Im done! So my account () got banned for trying to help let Xbox live clear from modders. I got a message from a modder that said he was going to mod your account for the games of your choice if...
  9. Looking for xbox live gamertag players for paid research study in Vancouver area

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for xbox live gamertag players for paid research study in Vancouver area: Would like a chance to get paid playing video games? You may qualify to participate in a paid research opportunity. - Do you have an xbox live gamertag? - Do you consider yourself a casual...
  10. Potable Xbox (Research for Business Class)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Potable Xbox (Research for Business Class): I was told by my Business teacher that we would have to do a shark tank type of thing with a product that we are interested in or that we think could be a good investment in the real world. I...