Reseller

Discus and support Reseller in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I was curious to how do I become a reseller with Microsoft, or else where can I purchase game controllers in bulk? Thanks for your input.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Didier Wandi, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Didier Wandi
    Didier Wandi Guest

Reseller

Hello,

I was curious to how do I become a reseller with Microsoft, or else where can I purchase game controllers in bulk?

Thanks for your input.

:)

Didier Wandi, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Xyz[123] Win User

Xbox Gift Card

Correct, other apps of this type function the same.

I am not certain if they purchase directly from Microsoft or from a reseller. But any reseller would certainly be authorized by Microsoft to be a reseller. There is nothing illegal in these setups
  3. BGC sOEaGle64 Win User

CD KEYS

cdkeys and other similar reseller are exactly that resellers.

All i can offer is info

Look up (key resellers) on Google and comb through various points be sure to look at both view points as to allow for an informed choice
  4. Bukin CZ Win User

xbox 360 cod ghost disc just got bumped and made a ring on the disc i

there exists special machines for repolish optical discs, try your local reseller, it is (almost) standard equipment of resellers
  5. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Microsoft Unwilling to Honor Xbox One X Warranty

Actually that's the issue. There are a lot of 3rd party resellers and they are not authorized resellers. You're going to need to reach out to Amazon to see if they can help.
  6. l33tmeatwad-C5110031 Win User

Sell XBox one games already installed and linked to my account

If you purchased a code to use in the xbox live store and downloaded the game you cannot resell it. If you bought a disc then you can resell it.
Thema:

Reseller

1. Reseller - Similar Threads - Reseller

2. XBOX ONE S 1TB - reset for resell? how to save downloaded games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE S 1TB - reset for resell? how to save downloaded games?: Hello, I am a total newbie with Xbox or any other kind of gaming console. I bought an Xbox one s 1tb (battlefield pack) 2 years ago - I created a Microsoft account to be able to download games...
  3. "New sealed" console from a second hand reseller

in XBoX on Consoles
    "New sealed" console from a second hand reseller: Looking to purchase this xbox one s Minecraft console. Is there a way to run / verify the serial number to confirm this is in fact a new console? f2b0686d-8c12-45bd-8ccc-18ec565dbfec
  4. Suggestion: Ability to Resell Licenses for Digital Downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suggestion: Ability to Resell Licenses for Digital Downloads: Hello everyone! So, *almost* everyone has either purchased a game they didn’t like, OR completed a game to just let them sit in the “Ready to Install” tab, never to be touched again, plus the fact...
  5. Buying/Reselling Digital Game codes via store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying/Reselling Digital Game codes via store: Is this allowed? If I buy a digital game code from the microsoft game store can I resell it? I’m interested in buying codes and reselling them. Just ultimately wondering if this is allowed and I...
  6. Good evening t-il there way in reselling it is games Xbox to dematerialize?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Good evening t-il there way in reselling it is games Xbox to dematerialize?: Good evening t-il there way in reselling it is games Xbox to dematerialize? 23b139dc-9971-4e10-8926-251f9ec96e41
  7. looking for info on reselling xbox live cards

in XBoX on Consoles
    looking for info on reselling xbox live cards: Hi there. I can not believe how much difficulty I'm having in finding this information. Google used to be my friend. But yeah, I own a small videogame store and occasionally I'm asked if I...
  8. How can i become a Xbox Live Gold online reseller ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can i become a Xbox Live Gold online reseller ?: Hello, I have an online business, focused in providing payment solutions. We are currently reselling subscriptions to different services, and we are very interesting in adding to our portfolio,...
  9. Becoming an authorized reseller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Becoming an authorized reseller?: Hello, I have an interest in becoming an authorized reseller for Xbox subscriptions. I am already a member of the Microsoft Partner Network and was pointed to these forums to find the answer. Can...
  10. Game codes is not received to resellers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game codes is not received to resellers: Game codes is not received to re sellers, among these is CDon.com and Webhallen.se When you order Mini Ninjas the code cant be retrieved from Microsoft. I think this problem is kinda urgent when...