Reset all achievements

Discus and support Reset all achievements in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How can I reset all my achievements on Xbox One? 78e25c0a-0095-4a62-a11c-9e10aad4ef5d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LuizRenatoValMa, Aug 27, 2014.

1. Reset all achievements

How can I reset all my achievements on Xbox One?

:)

LuizRenatoValMa, Aug 27, 2014
  2. All Achievements reset

and this is gears related?

Symbiote Prince, Aug 27, 2014
  3. xBustNutZx
    xBustNutZx Guest
    All Achievements reset

recover gamertag and earn one achievement after you do so... should be fixed then (worked for me).

xBustNutZx, Aug 27, 2014
  4. oOUTSIDERo62
    oOUTSIDERo62 Guest

Reset all achievements

You can't. The only way achievements are reset is if you receive a reset for cheating.

oOUTSIDERo62, Aug 27, 2014
  5. XBL Prophet Win User

All Achievements reset

As you can see, all my achievements got reset as well. It's not Gears related. I called customer support and they said that alot of people was having this issue. All I had to do was delete my profile and retrieve it again. After that, everything was back
    to normal. My true gamerscore is 14,265. I'm not sure why it still says that I have only 585. I guess it will change in time.
  6. Symbiote Prince Win User

All Achievements reset

and this is gears related?
  7. xBustNutZx Win User

All Achievements reset

recover gamertag and earn one achievement after you do so... should be fixed then (worked for me).
  8. oOUTSIDERo62 Win User

Reset all achievements

You can't. The only way achievements are reset is if you receive a reset for cheating.
  9. Lord Dirt Win User

All Achievements reset

Lol, calm down man. It should be an easy fix
Thema:

Reset all achievements

1. Reset all achievements - Similar Threads - Reset achievements

2. Please make a way to reset game, achievement, and stat progress without having to make a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please make a way to reset game, achievement, and stat progress without having to make a...: I’ve been wanting to start fresh in my games for a while and reset my achievements but there’s no way to do that without making a new account. I don’t feel like having to game share and re add all...
  3. Achievements reset on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievements reset on Xbox: Hi, I was just wondering if there is a way to reset Achievements or get rid of ahievements that I do not want. I have alot of games that I only have like 10 gamerscore in and i just hate looking...
  4. Resetting Achievements?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resetting Achievements?: I've been playing just cause 4, and one of my achievements is stuck at 80%, no matter how many times I try to make it go up. Is there a way to reset it so I can do it again?...
  5. Need my gamerscore and achievements for Call Of Duty: World At War to be reset.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need my gamerscore and achievements for Call Of Duty: World At War to be reset.: Can my gamerscore and achievements be reset for the xbox 360 game call of duty: world at war? All of my other games that I have played I earned my gamerpoints and achievements on those games...
  6. I cant earn achievements because my gamer scor wasn't reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant earn achievements because my gamer scor wasn't reset: I can't earn achievements because my gamerscore wasn't reset right so it still said I have them unlocked still but if I have my gamerscore would be much higher. I've talked to a Microsoft agent...
  7. Reset achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reset achievements: my gamerscore has been reset for some reason GT: can someone help e689d9ff-023c-418e-8491-06f2ddd310cd
  8. Mahjong achievements reset daily

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mahjong achievements reset daily: Can someone help please? Every day my achievements, high scores & game history except daily challenge scores are reset to zero. Having the same problem with Sudoku & Solitaire. Running on Windows...
  9. My achievements got reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    My achievements got reset: My achievements got reset a few years ago the reason why i'm only now saying this is because i took a brake from xbox and only just got a xbox again but i'm really confused to why my achievements...
  10. hi...I lost all of my achievements and was reset back to level 1...lost my gamertag, etc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    hi...I lost all of my achievements and was reset back to level 1...lost my gamertag, etc.: Hello....I lost ALL of my achievements, gamertag, kills, wins, awards, etc..and was reset back to Level 1. I also see LOCKS next to create class and score streaks.....can anyone help>?...