reset my OLD LOST account

Discus and support reset my OLD LOST account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i need to ask how to speak to a person to reactivate my account on my xbox 47a888d7-f592-4d4c-9d77-123571c212d8 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Michael Love 777, Nov 20, 2019.

1. reset my OLD LOST account

i need to ask how to speak to a person to reactivate my account on my xbox

:)

Michael Love 777, Nov 20, 2019
  2. Michael Love 777 Win User

YUUP

did that -

it actually constantly takes you to the fill out a form site

however it (over 12 times) denied me and said was unable to verify me

i did finally however TALK to a person that was FINALLY willing to stay on the phone as i went through the form - VERY LENGTHY AND CONSUMING OF TIME (they recommend for best results doing it on that actual device NOT a computer) software and interface is
    lacking...

finally it seems the moment they don't automatically reply your chances improve of getting account back

i finally thanks to the link of getting an actual # was able to walk through

and they can help you make sure you are as detailed as possible

everyone thank you

my recommendation is make sure keep your info up to date set up recovery and back ups and if you ever loose access to an email your gonna need all the patience you can muster
  3. Michael Love 777 Win User

calling in is a lost cause

they can't help you

all they can do is walk you through

they only read from scripts and have no real power

not to mention they're not even in the continental united states
  4. choppyseize Win User

Hello

What's the issue exactly? Have you forgot the log in info ?
  5. Michael Love 777 Win User

been trying online no help
  6. Michael Love 777 Win User

YUP

and no matter what i do it can't verify me
Thema:

1. reset my OLD LOST account - Similar Threads - reset OLD LOST

2. My Gamertag reset to my old one

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Gamertag reset to my old one: Okay, so when Xbox introduced the new Gamertag system I changed mine to PSG I Cupid for free. After a while I then paid ten (10) euros to change it back to . Now when I log in it says PSG I Cupid...
  3. Inactive Gamertag reset. Old xbox 360 account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Inactive Gamertag reset. Old xbox 360 account.: Can you pls give me the gamertag " Xuu " because the acc is for a long time inactive. I really want the gamertag and I think a live supporter created the ticket [mod removed] for me....
  4. Unable to access my old email address to reset my xbox live password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access my old email address to reset my xbox live password: When I set up my Xbox Live account I was using a different email address than my current one. I no longer have access to the email address, and I just got signed out of Xbox Live for the first...
  5. Comcast: How to reset yo old wifi to a new one

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Comcast: How to reset yo old wifi to a new one: Comcast (ISPs): How to reset yo old wifi to a new one Check this link for a possible solution: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/network-settings...
  6. They reset my all stats in online and they said it was an old version of mw3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    They reset my all stats in online and they said it was an old version of mw3: They reset my all online stats and they said it was an old version..what is this man..I played this game for 4 years.... a5d48f9c-e27a-499b-b9d3-2df943bf3ade
  7. Moved house and sons xbox has reset to old game name can't seem to get his current game name ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moved house and sons xbox has reset to old game name can't seem to get his current game name ...: hi we have moved and our sons xbox has reset itself for some reason. He has lost his current game name deadlywolf006 with his games and xbox live which is his way of staying in touch with old...
  8. Changed email server in 2012, since then my old password doesn't work = all game data reset to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed email server in 2012, since then my old password doesn't work = all game data reset to ...: I'd simply like to retrieve my old user account to an email address I no longer have (I left Rogers cable) Old email (No longer have access to) [Mod Removed - Do not post personal information on...
  9. I forgot my old password. How can I reset my Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I forgot my old password. How can I reset my Xbox?: I want to play games again. 3f720eb2-1304-4297-8a73-94c4e04f0938
  10. my nephew reset my console it will not show my old profile just new one all achievments gone ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my nephew reset my console it will not show my old profile just new one all achievments gone ...: level60 titan gone all redeeming codes are not showing are they gone where else can ifind them. help please a175e60d-ad12-4f37-a403-566b9d5e9519