Reset password

Discus and support Reset password in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I cannot reset my password, im trying to cancel Xbox live gold before midnight and i get charged another 3 months. I have tried accessing from a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ChiliCocoaPuff, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Reset password

I cannot reset my password, im trying to cancel Xbox live gold before midnight and i get charged another 3 months. I have tried accessing from a windows platform and all i get is "there's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again later. If you
    continue to get this message try again later."

I have tried sending a new verification code 3 times and get to creating a new password to only get this message again. No phone number works, all it says it it will text you a link to the web address. I nees to cancel this before midnight, please help.

:)

ChiliCocoaPuff, Mar 30, 2019
  2. Im Sir Schmoopy Win User

reset password

Ok, If you have reset it and can sign into the account on xbox.com, Try redownloading the account on the xbox. You can do that by going to the sign in section under social, and choosing download profile.
  3. HassanB Win User

password reset

Hello,

No one will be able to personally change your Windows Live ID or Password for you. The questionnaire that you filled out doesn't have an auto reply function to it, an actual person needs to read it over and then reply to you. If you don't receive a reply within
    a week then please make a post here
    for additional assistance.
  4. Kearnalz Win User

Password Reset

Thanks Civiks,

But ive done all of that multiple times, nd still nothing :(

Would tech support over the phone be able to help??
  5. Kearnalz Win User

Password Reset

yea i do get them, but i have stopped using it in the past month, as ive switched to hotmail.
  6. KrisFarrell Win User

Password Reset

If you can sign into the Yahoo email address on Yahoo then there should be no problem with getting a reset link sent to it for the Windows Live side of things. Check all spam, thrash and junk folders just in case.

Send the reset link by following the Forgotten Password strings here... www.login.live.com

If you cant sign into Yahoo mail then you need to sort that first!

Good Luck!
Thema:

Reset password

1. Reset password - Similar Threads - Reset password

2. Trying to set up new Xbox 1 and can’t remember Microsoft account password - how do I reset?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to set up new Xbox 1 and can’t remember Microsoft account password - how do I reset?: Trying to set up new Xbox 1 and can’t remember Microsoft account password - how do I reset? df4e7f73-60a3-48c9-9b5b-1e458fe29f22
  3. Password reset loop for Xbox Live and Outlook

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password reset loop for Xbox Live and Outlook: I returned from holiday and found I could no longer sign into my Xbox live account. I phoned customer support and was walked through the Reset Console and create new password for my Live account....
  4. Password reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Password reset: Hello, i have a problem that i cant access my account. The reason why i cant access is because a friend gave me his account 5 years ago and now xbox asks for password of his email that i dont...
  5. Cannot reset Xbox One password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot reset Xbox One password: Help please! My son has forgotten his password to his Xbox and we do not have the security data to access the reset account. Ive tried a lot of times with the Microsoft reset option but it wont...
  6. Não consigo redefinir minha senha de uma conta antiga (I can't reset my password from an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo redefinir minha senha de uma conta antiga (I can't reset my password from an...: Eu já tentei de tudo para conseguir uma conta antiga minha de Xbox 360 q possui muitos jogos, e sempre falam q dei poucas informações, eu estpu tentando a mais de 4 anos conseguir essa conta mas...
  7. Reset Microsoft Password

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset Microsoft Password: I had to reconnect to my network and now I have to renter my Microsoft password. I can’t figure out how to select “reset password” on my tv screen using the Xbox controller(can’t get out of the...
  8. password reset dosen't works

in XBoX on Consoles
    password reset dosen't works: In the last few days I have tried to log in to my e-mail account but the password was apparently wrong which can not be because I write down my passwords but ok I went to my xbox 360 and I was...
  9. Reset password

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset password: How to reset xbox 360 password, parental control ?? 07dbe022-1b91-4757-961a-f4d3acd3a2e5
  10. How to request password to reset factory defaults

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to request password to reset factory defaults: Hi, I configured the family control and guest key, but my son can restart the console to factory defaults .... the system allows to do this even when there is no user connected... how to prevent...