Reset password

Discus and support Reset password in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I cannot reset my password, im trying to cancel Xbox live gold before midnight and i get charged another 3 months. I have tried accessing from a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ChiliCocoaPuff, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Reset password

I cannot reset my password, im trying to cancel Xbox live gold before midnight and i get charged another 3 months. I have tried accessing from a windows platform and all i get is "there's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again later. If you
    continue to get this message try again later."

I have tried sending a new verification code 3 times and get to creating a new password to only get this message again. No phone number works, all it says it it will text you a link to the web address. I nees to cancel this before midnight, please help.

:)

ChiliCocoaPuff, Mar 30, 2019
  2. Im Sir Schmoopy Win User

reset password

Ok, If you have reset it and can sign into the account on xbox.com, Try redownloading the account on the xbox. You can do that by going to the sign in section under social, and choosing download profile.
  3. HassanB Win User

password reset

Hello,

No one will be able to personally change your Windows Live ID or Password for you. The questionnaire that you filled out doesn't have an auto reply function to it, an actual person needs to read it over and then reply to you. If you don't receive a reply within
    a week then please make a post here
    for additional assistance.
  4. Kearnalz Win User

Password Reset

Thanks Civiks,

But ive done all of that multiple times, nd still nothing :(

Would tech support over the phone be able to help??
  5. Kearnalz Win User

Password Reset

yea i do get them, but i have stopped using it in the past month, as ive switched to hotmail.
  6. KrisFarrell Win User

Password Reset

If you can sign into the Yahoo email address on Yahoo then there should be no problem with getting a reset link sent to it for the Windows Live side of things. Check all spam, thrash and junk folders just in case.

Send the reset link by following the Forgotten Password strings here... www.login.live.com

If you cant sign into Yahoo mail then you need to sort that first!

Good Luck!
Thema:

Reset password

1. Reset password - Similar Threads - Reset password

2. Cannot access old email address to reset password.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot access old email address to reset password.: My son has an Xbox one and is trying to get online with Fortnite. The game is saying permission is blocked and the only email address it displays is an old one that i cannot access anymore. How...
  3. I really need to reset the parental password on my Xbox 360!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really need to reset the parental password on my Xbox 360!: I saw where you press a sequence of buttons but it didnt work. Please help, otherwise my xbox is useless. a43616ae-fdf4-4c68-ade5-4bb34b94ad08
  4. Password Reset - So Frustrated!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password Reset - So Frustrated!: Over the last 5 weeks, I've been trying to get my password reset. I must have tried 20+times! The online chats keep sending me to forms, plus the saying "I'm sorry sir, it's the only way", the...
  5. Reset family settings password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Reset family settings password: I recieved an xbox from a friend as a gift but they have a password on their family settings that I do not know and they do not remember. It doesn’t help that they also do not know the answer to...
  6. Can I reset my Xbox one password from the website?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I reset my Xbox one password from the website?: I own both the Xbox One and an Xbox 360. I use the 360 more and because of that, I forgot my password to get into the Xbox One. Is it possible to change/recover that password online?...
  7. Unable to sign in after password reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to sign in after password reset: I've tried to log back into my mother in laws account on xbox onee and the app but its not letting me it says the account or password is wrong. Is there anyway I can get this sorted....
  8. log in / password reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    log in / password reset: when i follow the account recovery form i received from microsoft it tells me my email has no account on microsoft at all, but when i go to log in page as normal and type the same email it asks...
  9. Reset child’s password for xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset child’s password for xbox: My nine-year-old daughter forgot her Xbox password and we need to reset it. I have been trying to figure out how to do it and evidently there is no easy way to get it done. Hoping someone can...
  10. Application for resetting Old password not having to wait for an extended period of Time ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Application for resetting Old password not having to wait for an extended period of Time ?: Application for resetting Old password not having to wait for an extended period of Time ?Application for resetting Old password not having to wait for an extended period of Time ?Application for...