reset pasword for children for xbox gaming

Discus and support reset pasword for children for xbox gaming in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Team, i have been looking for a way to reset my kids password. I had only used that account for xbox profile as she is pretty young to use it anywhere... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Anmev, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Anmev
    Anmev Guest

Team, i have been looking for a way to reset my kids password.

I had only used that account for xbox profile as she is pretty young to use it anywhere else.

all the forums only mention about using recovery form to rest password.. which is total BS form as there are so many fields where I do not have answer too.

being a parent, is there no easy way to reset the pwd?

I have seen the below reply to use the recovery form :: but its of no use if you do not have the details. I have not used this accoutn for anything except xbox. i entered the xbox live id and still didnt work... what are my other options?

-------------- ..--------------------

Assuming you have already tried resetting the password from account.live.com, I don’t wish to suggest you with the same option. I would suggest you to refer
    the article Recover your Microsoft Account and also refer the section Tips for
    filling out the recovery form to recover the issue account. ------------------

:)

Anmev, Sep 3, 2019
  2. Braython2912 Win User

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://support.xbox.com/it-it&ved=2ahUKEwjEi73e4LDkAhUDC-wKHcGWB-cQFjAAegQIBxAD&usg=AOvVaw0DtUiJlm8AYVL9WAjJ3kYN
  3. ArminatorX Win User

I think you are at the page for recovering a whole Microsoft Account. Instead you would just need to reset the password, which can be done at https://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx

Be aware however, that depending on how you set up your children's accounts, it might be necessary to have a secondary email or other security proofs, to prevent malicious users to easily reset someone else's account password.

While I understand your frustration about the obstacles of resetting a password, be aware that a Microsoft Account can contain A LOT of personal and sensitive data like Credit Card information, (in some country) health records.

Even if you currently use that account "just" for some children games, Microsoft takes account security VERY seriously.

Therefore: If you set up the Microsoft Account "correctly", with additional phone numbers and secondary emails in the "Security Information" section, it's relatively easy to reset the password.

However, if you have the same "low knowledge" about the account as a typical account thief, Microsoft makes it obviously difficult to simply reset a password.

So when you create Microsoft Account for your kids, DO NOT forget important information about the account. Handle the account with as much care as you would handle credit card and bank login data, even if the kids "only" play videogames with it. Later in
    life, the Microsoft Account will hold much more valuable data!
  4. durodrkic Win User

family settings

i forgott pasword in childe profile
  5. GMAN990 Win User

PLEASE HELP

So both Xboxes fail at the connecting to live stage is that right?

If so I would take a note of any settings you want to keep like the SSID/Network name, paswords etc etc and then run the "factory default" setting on the HomeHub so it resets itself back to how it was when it was first unboxed.

Maybe check with your parents first but this would be the next thing to try, a full reset and then leave everything as-is, change no settings on the hub until you've confirmed it works ok
  6. Miguel Araiza Win User

Recover forgotten account

I remember my email but the problem is that my email account was blocked for attempted robbery and I couldn't recover, so any attempt to recover the pasword form my account on XBOX was useless :(
Thema:

1. reset pasword for children for xbox gaming - Similar Threads - reset pasword children

2. Factory Reset, Game Lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Factory Reset, Game Lost: Hi all, I need some help please. I bought Grand Theft Auto 5 in the play store about 8 moths ago, but I was having some problems with my Xbox so a friend of mine helped me to reset my console. I...
  3. Factory Reset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Factory Reset: I sold my Xbox One S but before I did i reset factory on the Xbox and removed my account and removed my digital games. I just logged in on Microsoft.com and it shows the xbox I used or logged...
  4. Having reset child account to be parent account, the games & passes are now associated with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having reset child account to be parent account, the games & passes are now associated with...: Hi it's day 4 of the Xbox birthday saga. Any help appreciated. My payment card etc got initially associated with the child account, and because it was all [mod removed] about face, once the child...
  5. Reset my home Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset my home Xbox: Can i reset my home xbox please 71603db4-4bc3-4f0c-9381-c76610c9a460
  6. Resetting Treasure Hunt settings.

in XBoX on Windows
    Resetting Treasure Hunt settings.: Hello! I was so (un)lucky that I bought the fifth heart in Treasure Hunt.. When I did this I didn't know that I was not able to buy more carrying capacity for pickaxes, dynamite and maps. It...
  7. Xbox One Reset to default

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Reset to default: I bought an Xbox one from a relative who already has her user account logged in. This came with original DVD games. How do I reset this to default and re-install games. I want to be sure these...
  8. Reset parental control settings.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset parental control settings.: Hello, I need a parental reset code for X Box 360 S / [Mod Removed]. thank 261ed7c0-d09a-4456-b3d3-88d75b2644ea
  9. Hi i need help reset parental control pasword xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i need help reset parental control pasword xbox360: Help need to reset parental pasword on my xbox360 E,i dont find the paper anymore where i wryte down the pasword,any sugestion or help? 3c38403a-2230-4b25-bc60-0d40df090e37
  10. pasword reset =(

in XBoX on Consoles
    pasword reset =(: what the ****. How do I access the account. lost password and two-step control. have tried everything to I mean everything. called support us and Norweigan supp. no help. can all security...