reset statistics for solitaire

Discus and support reset statistics for solitaire in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; reset statistics for solitaire 9cdfd774-a19d-4728-99f9-71074941c4e4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by allenbrown8, Oct 23, 2019.

1. allenbrown8
    allenbrown8 Guest

:)

allenbrown8, Oct 23, 2019
  2. AvantikaRuparel Win User

Hi

I tried to locate Statistic.ark file but not found.

After yesterdays windows update in windows 10 my Microsoft solitaire collection is crashing and does not start.

Please help to restore. Tried to remove and reinstall but no help.

Thanks
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello allenbrown8!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

Here's the solution:

Please open the File Explorer and go to:

C:\Users\***\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftSolitaireCollection_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\UserData

If you are a guest, please go to Guest\Statistic

And the same way if you have a Microsoft account.

Than delete "Statistic.ark".

Now you can notice that game statistics have returned as they were.

I hope this helps! Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

5. Kelemvor79 Win User

How do I reset stastics or game prefernces on Spider Solitaire.

Hello!!

1- %localappdata%\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftSolitaireCollection_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\UserData\Guest\Statistic

Right-click on the Statistic.ark file and delete to remove all Statistics. When you next open Solitaire the statistics will be reset.

2-Try Settings - Apps and features.

Scroll down to Microsoft Solitaire collection and click it

Select "Advanced options

In the next window "reset"
  6. HomemadeColt3 Win User

Reset solitaire collection statistic

I still don't have an answer on how to reset the solitaire statistics on Windows 10. Help!
Thema:

1. reset statistics for solitaire - Similar Threads - reset statistics solitaire

2. Statistics - how to reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Statistics - how to reset: How do I reset statistics for games to zero? 04a54c0d-f6a2-44db-82ae-9cad7cbffd0d
  3. reset all statistics

in XBoX Games and Apps
    reset all statistics: How can resetting all statistics be accomplished. 6e847c3d-34f1-4f93-b9fd-9819a20f699c
  4. reset statistics?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    reset statistics?: How can I reset the statistics on any of the Solitaire games? Others have played it on this computer and ruined my win record. Help! Thank you. 631fc9ad-2a95-4e89-87a3-807ea4f11898
  5. Resetting statistics

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resetting statistics: How do you reset the statistics, even though there is no option to reset the statistics on MS Solitaire Collection? Thanks 04e191ec-8859-4966-94d0-e560083314de
  6. Reset statistics in Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reset statistics in Microsoft Solitaire Collection: Is there a way to reset the statistics, or not have them reported, on the Microwave Solitaire Collection? When I had Windows VISTA there was a way to do so. 8844c0ea-43c7-44bd-b2ab-f39fcfd8f2b5
  7. How do I reset statistics on Solitaire?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I reset statistics on Solitaire?: The old Windows 8.1 was able to reset from menu, needs to be added to the menu on Windows 10 Solitaire. b3e4036e-2a5c-4c81-be31-2b9c0e452aec
  8. Reset statistics for Microsoft Solitaire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reset statistics for Microsoft Solitaire: How do I Reset statistics for Microsoft Solitaire? 8a7ceed6-b6f3-4bdc-919e-fa137d2b46f2
  9. Reset Statistics on Xbox/Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reset Statistics on Xbox/Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I would like to reset all my game statistics. When I upgraded to Windows 10, my statistics from Windows 8 was transferred to my game. I cannot find a way to delete this old data. I have been to...
  10. Statistics reset when I uninstalled then reinstalled Microsoft Solitaire Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Statistics reset when I uninstalled then reinstalled Microsoft Solitaire Collection: I was having a problem with Microsoft Solitaire Collection on Windows 8.1 not opening, so I uninstalled it. After reinstalling, all of my statistics have been wiped out and everything is back to...