Resetting a Game's Achievements

Discus and support Resetting a Game's Achievements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; is there any way to reset a game's achievements? Two years ago I was lured into a Call of Duty: World at War zombies game where before I knew it, I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Steven Hickey, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Resetting a Game's Achievements

is there any way to reset a game's achievements? Two years ago I was lured into a Call of Duty: World at War zombies game where before I knew it, I was given all the achievements. As an achievement hunter, this is upsetting. i have finally built up the courage
    to do something about it, but support cannot help me. How can I get this game's achievements reset so I can get the achievements legitimately?

:)

Steven Hickey, Mar 26, 2014
  2. Resetting Achievements

My ex and I used to use my gamertag together because we couldnt afford to hae a live account for each of us. We split up and I want to start playing Battlefield 3 but I want to earn the achievements myself. She was the only one who played it when we were
    together so now Id like to get into it but cant because all of her stuff is clogging up my tag. Is there anyway just that particular game can be reset? I dont want to lose the achievements Ive earned on other games though.

WooksyTheWookie, Mar 26, 2014
  3. Resetting Achievements

What about unlocks within the game? Like guns or mods? Is there any way to reset that?

WooksyTheWookie, Mar 26, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Sorry but there is no way to reset a games achievements.

The only way is to have your entire gamerscore reset by the enforcement team if it is found to be modded.

You would have the "cheater" mark on your gamercard & would not be able to re earn any reset achievements on that account.

Daft Badger, Mar 26, 2014
Thema:

1. Resetting a Game's Achievements - Similar Threads - Resetting Game's Achievements

2. If I reset my Xbox will I be able to download all the games that I bought online for free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I reset my Xbox will I be able to download all the games that I bought online for free?: If I reset my Xbox will I be able to download all the games that I bought online and not have to pay for them? 7550f375-94e2-4b46-875d-782c863fc096
  3. Can’t load any game, can’t report this because insider won’t even open. Already reset...

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t load any game, can’t report this because insider won’t even open. Already reset...: [IMG] submitted by /u/_rubg_ [link] [comments]
  4. Factory reset with keeping apps and games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Factory reset with keeping apps and games: After selecting to reset with apps and games kept, what should happen on screen? I only see a black screen and light on. Other than wait, can I do anything? 4cf2ce1c-a323-4c20-9166-9ef389296154
  5. Wwe 2k 19 lost all caws like the game reset it self or a problem with the servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wwe 2k 19 lost all caws like the game reset it self or a problem with the servers: Went on wwe 2k 19 just now to finish a caw and none of them are there like the game reset it self even my fished the story and its at the beginning also got this when starting the game up [img]...
  6. How do I get my games back after reset?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get my games back after reset?: Hi, I bought an Xbox One 1TB Console - Tom Clancy's The Division Bundle in 2016. It also came with Forza 2. I have not used the console for a couple years. I tried a couple days ago and it kept...
  7. Do my games get deleted forever if i hard reset?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do my games get deleted forever if i hard reset?: So recently ive realised that every few minutes i keep getting signed out of my account. Ive googled it and seen youtube videos on it and ive seen that people reset their xbox. I have been...
  8. Lost game progress after resetting Xbox One even though achievements show that I have ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost game progress after resetting Xbox One even though achievements show that I have ...: So after Microsoft's disastrous update to xbox on August 1, I experienced many "took too long to open" errors and was told by xbox support to reset my console. They also told me that all my games...
  9. Gamerscore for some of my games were reset to zero but it still says the achievements are ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore for some of my games were reset to zero but it still says the achievements are ...: I have made this account back in 2013 and have pushed hundreds of hours into gameplay after my perma ban on my first profile which I made in 2007. Without telling a story, I had found myself...
  10. Achievement progress reset across all games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievement progress reset across all games: Same here. All progress seems to have reset.. af6446aa-6060-4212-afaa-aab84f90791f