Resetting a Game's Achievements

Discus and support Resetting a Game's Achievements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; is there any way to reset a game's achievements? Two years ago I was lured into a Call of Duty: World at War zombies game where before I knew it, I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Steven Hickey, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Resetting a Game's Achievements

is there any way to reset a game's achievements? Two years ago I was lured into a Call of Duty: World at War zombies game where before I knew it, I was given all the achievements. As an achievement hunter, this is upsetting. i have finally built up the courage
    to do something about it, but support cannot help me. How can I get this game's achievements reset so I can get the achievements legitimately?

:)

Steven Hickey, Mar 26, 2014
  2. Resetting Achievements

My ex and I used to use my gamertag together because we couldnt afford to hae a live account for each of us. We split up and I want to start playing Battlefield 3 but I want to earn the achievements myself. She was the only one who played it when we were
    together so now Id like to get into it but cant because all of her stuff is clogging up my tag. Is there anyway just that particular game can be reset? I dont want to lose the achievements Ive earned on other games though.

WooksyTheWookie, Mar 26, 2014
  3. Resetting Achievements

What about unlocks within the game? Like guns or mods? Is there any way to reset that?

WooksyTheWookie, Mar 26, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Sorry but there is no way to reset a games achievements.

The only way is to have your entire gamerscore reset by the enforcement team if it is found to be modded.

You would have the "cheater" mark on your gamercard & would not be able to re earn any reset achievements on that account.

Daft Badger, Mar 26, 2014
  5. ZombiePhoenix07 Win User

Xbox achievement reset problem solved.

How can I reset my achievements? They got reset and had about 1 achievement in every game or no achievements. I want all of my achievements to be reset but how?
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Gamerscore

Yeah,they do.Gamerscore resets will only reset xbox 360 achievements though as xbox one game achievements can't be modded
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Mod Menus, Infections, Hacks and More Importantly Regret

Just to add that when you get a Gamerscore reset all your xbox 360 game achievements will be reset,not any xbox one games,as xbox one games achievements work differently & can't be modded.

If/when you do receive a Gamerscore reset you will not be able to re earn any reset achievements on that account again.
  8. IAmProjectAlice Win User

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

If you had a Gamerscore reset you will not be able to earn the achievements for the games you were playing at the time of the reset, you will only be able to earn achievements for games you were not playing at the time of the reset,
  9. Daft Badger Win User

Code of conduct violated

Your Gamerscore was reset due to the modded achievements you have on games like Assassins Creed Black Flag & Rainbow Six Vegas 2.

All of your xbox 360 games achievements were reset due to modding.Xbox One games achievements can't be modded which is why they don't get reset.

If you want to earn those reset achievements again but legitimately then you'll need to start a new account.
Thema:

1. Resetting a Game's Achievements - Similar Threads - Resetting Game's Achievements

2. Saving Game data before reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Saving Game data before reset: Hi , Just wanted to ask if its possible to save game data elsewhere when your xbox one is offline in preparation for resetting it. I'm aware that the cloud is the system used to save game data...
  3. xbox1 reset with games

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox1 reset with games: My son accidentally reset his xbox1 with the option to keep his games. He has lost all his friends on xbox and is concerned he has lost all his skins and credits in his games. How does he get his...
  4. Téléchargement d'un jeu remis a zéro[Translation-Downloading a reset game]

in XBoX on Windows
    Téléchargement d'un jeu remis a zéro[Translation-Downloading a reset game]: Bonjour, J'utilise l'application pc Xbox pour installer les jeux du Xbox game pass, récemment, j'ai voulu installé le jeu Mechwarrior 5 (j'étais ~50 % de l'installation.) mais le téléchargement...
  5. Gamerscore and reset games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore and reset games: I would like to reset my gamerscore to zero, and erase all my achievements on my xbox console. I want to start from scratch. e67cebb6-b44a-4e39-b959-f84ba9ce0660
  6. In the Six-guns game, I not wanna reset and game did not save. I pressed save the game,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In the Six-guns game, I not wanna reset and game did not save. I pressed save the game,...: In the Six-guns game, I not wanna reset and game did not save. I pressed save the game, game was reset. the game is not playing, is not done missions. ef2fb101-f155-40a7-b63d-214ead016213
  7. Please make a way to reset game, achievement, and stat progress without having to make a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please make a way to reset game, achievement, and stat progress without having to make a...: I’ve been wanting to start fresh in my games for a while and reset my achievements but there’s no way to do that without making a new account. I don’t feel like having to game share and re add all...
  8. Lost game progress after resetting Xbox One even though achievements show that I have ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost game progress after resetting Xbox One even though achievements show that I have ...: So after Microsoft's disastrous update to xbox on August 1, I experienced many "took too long to open" errors and was told by xbox support to reset my console. They also told me that all my games...
  9. Gamerscore for some of my games were reset to zero but it still says the achievements are ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore for some of my games were reset to zero but it still says the achievements are ...: I have made this account back in 2013 and have pushed hundreds of hours into gameplay after my perma ban on my first profile which I made in 2007. Without telling a story, I had found myself...
  10. Achievement progress reset across all games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Achievement progress reset across all games: Same here. All progress seems to have reset.. af6446aa-6060-4212-afaa-aab84f90791f