Resetting an Xbox, then logging in on a different one

Discus and support Resetting an Xbox, then logging in on a different one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i'm going to get a series x, but in order for me to do that I need to sell my current Xbox. I want to do a factory reset before it's sold but I need... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GauravDarshan, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Resetting an Xbox, then logging in on a different one

So i'm going to get a series x, but in order for me to do that I need to sell my current Xbox. I want to do a factory reset before it's sold but I need to know if when I sign into the same account on a new Xbox, everything (progress, achievements) will be there (after the factory reset was done on a different console, the old one).

:)

GauravDarshan, Apr 20, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Achievements are stored on the Live servers and game progress is stored on the cloud (as long as you've been signed into Live while playing). So as long as you sign into the same account, you'll still have everything. The game saves will need to resync when you start a game.
  3. Arcedis Win User

THPS HD lost progression (save game?)

I have not logged in with a different account before or after the game was reset.
  4. ChewyGangster Win User

How to sign out another console of my XBOX LIVE Account?

Emm i have a question is it possible to log out of an xbox account and log in with a different one
  5. FREWFREW7291 Win User

Error code 0x87DD0019

I got this error too. It just happened. I tired hard reset about 4 times. Unplugged xbox. Reset router. Nothing. Still shows error.

So I just tried something different. Settings-account and security and password. I logged in from a different spot on xbox and it signed me in. 👍
  6. SnarkCheese Win User

Cannot send messages over xbox live

Contacted xbox support.

If this happens to you. Check that your alternative contact email is different to your microsoft account email and reset your password. Do a hard reset on your console and log back in. This worked for me.
Thema:

1. Resetting an Xbox, then logging in on a different one - Similar Threads - Resetting logging different

2. Outriders gets this error regardless of Hard reset after recent Xbox series x update...

in XboX Insiders
    Outriders gets this error regardless of Hard reset after recent Xbox series x update...: [IMG] submitted by /u/NewBlacksmurf [link] [comments]
  3. Forced to reset Xbox one, Error 0x80070571, can’t download games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forced to reset Xbox one, Error 0x80070571, can’t download games: I recently attempted to download a game and was greeted with a message that read: Reset your console Sorry, we can’t save additional game or app data. To continue, go to Settings > System >...
  4. log in / password reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    log in / password reset: when i follow the account recovery form i received from microsoft it tells me my email has no account on microsoft at all, but when i go to log in page as normal and type the same email it asks...
  5. I need help it wont let me log in to my account says my email is already in use and I reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help it wont let me log in to my account says my email is already in use and I reset...: I dont know what to do I call tbe support number and that gets me no where ba8cdd15-0a5c-4e44-bb0b-d3183d881c72
  6. Log in issues following password reset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Log in issues following password reset: I reset my password recently but can no loger log in successfully. I input my passeord but onlyget a grey screen. Can u help please 43b2f2d6-1748-40b2-beb2-e1b71576552e
  7. Need to reset PIN of microsoft account that is NOT logged in a working computer.

in XBoX on Windows
    Need to reset PIN of microsoft account that is NOT logged in a working computer.: I need to reset my pin. I am trying to use the Xbox (beta) app on my pc, as I recently started an Ultimate game pass subscription. After I log in, it tells me I need to set up Windows Hello, and...
  8. Can't log in or add profile after reset. Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Can't log in or add profile after reset. Beta: I can't log in or add my profile after rest. I have been in contact with the support and they can't help me. I have in total done reset on the console 4 times with no fix of my problem. The bug...
  9. Randomly disconnected from live, unable to log back in until hard reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Randomly disconnected from live, unable to log back in until hard reset: Only happens when playing destiny. Error status report: W:0000-0008 X:0000-F001 Y:2048-4840 Z:0000-0000 ID FFFF-FFFF L:0015-10F0 Q:0015-10F1 T:Wired A:10.0.0.5/255.255.255.0 G:10.0.0.1...
  10. Cannot log in to profile, despite password resets verified on other devices; cannot restore ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log in to profile, despite password resets verified on other devices; cannot restore ...: I could not log in to my profile on the 360, though I could on my Xbox One, PC, and phone. I have been through multiple password resets with the same result. A search for a fix indicated it...