Resetting Family Settings Pass Code

Discus and support Resetting Family Settings Pass Code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My kids are killing me!!!! I can't remember what pass code I set for Family Settings. How can I reset? 8f4402c6-23f4-4e4c-87a6-88b6ba5f465d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DorneFamily, Jul 25, 2014.

1. DorneFamily
    DorneFamily Guest

My kids are killing me!!!! I can't remember what pass code I set for Family Settings. How can I reset?

:)

DorneFamily, Jul 25, 2014
  2. RESETTING FAMILY SETTINGS CODE

You guys are wrong, Xbox support does not support this!

DarthNvadeHer7, Jul 25, 2014
  3. MI333L NZ
    MI333L NZ Guest
    RESETTING FAMILY SETTINGS CODE

Hi there,

We have forgotten our family settings code and so we need some sort of reset code... can some one please let me know how I can go about doing this. CHEERS

MI333L NZ, Jul 25, 2014
  4. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest

Hope this helps.

RippenHarra, Aug 6, 2014
  5. chj2363 Win User

Pass Code

pass codes for gamertags can be reset by deleting and recovering the tag. Family setting pass codes can only be reset by support. Call support for your region.
  6. SingularWhale72 Win User

Xbox Live pass code issue

i cant figure out how to reset the pass code on the family settings
  7. ngocphi Win User

Cannot play 18 rated games

Did you buy the Console used? It may have had family settings on there

If it is used please call support to reset the family settings pass code this resets the console to factory default
  8. cardman342 Win User

Family Settings Pass Code Reset

Where do I delete my profile to redownload it? Do I just delete it from ->System Settings->Storage->Hard Drive, or from somewhere else?
  9. cardman342 Win User

Family Settings Pass Code Reset

Never mind, I found out how. Unfortunately it didn't solve the problem. Thank you for the suggestion though.
Thema:

1. Resetting Family Settings Pass Code - Similar Threads - Resetting Family Settings

2. need to reset passcode on family settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    need to reset passcode on family settings: my son was given an xbox 360 and tried to play a new game today but the family settings are on and our friend can't remember the passcode or the answer to the passcode. we have tried resetting...
  3. Xbox 360 reset codes needed, family settings forgot password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 reset codes needed, family settings forgot password: Hi, ime in need of working codes to reset xbox 360 to factory settings, ime unable to play games with 18 restrictions, thanks 29208359-96a8-480e-963c-75f0f6a39b00
  4. Reset Family Settings on 360 console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset Family Settings on 360 console: The Family setting are turned on, and I don't know the Pass Code that was used. How would I reset the console to factory settings with that Pass code... 70bf8e28-e0c7-48f0-9fb3-03a02b8993e0
  5. How do I reset family settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I reset family settings: I live outside USA and I want to know how do I reset family settings on my console I got it from a eBay seller and he forgot the password for the family settings so I just want to reset it whitout...
  6. Reset family settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reset family settings: Hi. I have a Xbox 360 with Dashboard no 2.0.17502.0. I have forgotten both the code and the secret question for the family settings. How can I reset the console? I have tried various LT RT XY...
  7. Family settings reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Family settings reset: Hello, I got an xbox 360 from my sister for the kids, but I have to remove the family settings. She says she has no idea who set up the family settings and she have no idea about the secret...
  8. Xbox 360 reset family setting problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 reset family setting problems: xbox 360 2.0.17489.0 I tried but failed. I researched it and did on xbox but it could not help. I need password. e1a3d8b6-4ff4-458b-9010-84246858423c
  9. how to get the right combination to reset my family settings, please help......

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to get the right combination to reset my family settings, please help......: how to get the right combination to reset my family settings, please help...... because i tried a lot of combination and none of them work's. so please help. 5a8cc63f-01a8-4999-8b05-a92da7f64199
  10. Reset family settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset family settings: ok I bought a used game from GameStop and every time I turn the system on it says content blocked by family settings enter a pass code then it tells me to reset but I don't know the answer to the...