Resetting issue

Discus and support Resetting issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Every day I turn my Xbox on the home screen is reset like it has been formatted clears my recently used games, apps etc... then every time I try to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MutherfuckaJones, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Resetting issue

Every day I turn my Xbox on the home screen is reset like it has been formatted clears my recently used games, apps etc... then every time I try to launch an app it’ll give me an error code and kick me out the only work around is to uninstall and reinstall the app but games work fine.

It also resets the tile size settings in my games and apps too. I’m on the beta preview but I don’t think that’s the issue.

submitted by /u/MutherfuckaJones
    [link] [comments]

/u/MutherfuckaJones, Oct 25, 2019
  2. MaximumExtreme Win User

Tenure Reset Issue

If your time lapses on your Live service then your tenure will start back from zero again.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Settings reset issue

Hey there Expl0sive,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the Microsoft Account. I recommend to try the following troubleshooting article:

Recover and reset your lost Microsoft account password

I suggest when you get to the portion "Where should we send the code." Click on I don't have access to any of these, and proceed with the

Account Recovery Form

Try this out and let us know the results.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Settings reset issue

...when I selected a custom game mode the or went to select a custom emblem, a notification would appear saying that I couldn't upload custom content,

[...]found out that some of my settings were changed in the 360 version of my account. [...]When I went to save the settings I found that the email wasnt changed back from an outdated one, preventing me from saving them.
    Please go to https://account.microsoft.com and check if you are able to sign in with the old email, or if you have added the old email as a sign in alias.

Then make the necessary changes on your online and privacy settings and try using custom emblems and the likes again.
  5. newt0n Win User

Tenure Reset Issue

Where are you getting this information, I find it very hard to believe that what you say is indeed factual. I have gone inactive before for extended periods of time and not had it reset. Can you link me actual proof to back your statement? Everything official
    I have read does not mention anything about being reset if you fail to upgrade to Gold within a certain amount of time.
  6. xX AnarchyZ Xx Win User

Password Reset Issues

Your Microsoft account password Help:

If you can’t remember your Microsoft account password, you can reset your password online. In a browser, go to account.live.com/.../reset and enter the email address for your Microsoft account. You will be given different options to have a password reset
    link sent to you.

If you can’t reset your Microsoft account password by using the reset options provided, you can recover access to your Microsoft account by completing an online account recovery form. To do this, go to
    https://account.live.com/acsr and follow the steps to complete the form to recover your account.

For additional information about resetting or recovering your Microsoft account password, see Microsoft account password forgotten.
Thema:

Resetting issue

1. Resetting issue - Similar Threads - Resetting issue

2. Log in issues following password reset

in XBoX Accessibility
    Log in issues following password reset: I reset my password recently but can no loger log in successfully. I input my passeord but onlyget a grey screen. Can u help please 43b2f2d6-1748-40b2-beb2-e1b71576552e
  3. Issue with factory reset on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with factory reset on Xbox one: When I turn my Xbox one on, it takes a few seconds then goes strait to the troubleshoot screen. I have tried to select factory reset but after it restarts and says "preparing console..." it still...
  4. Xbox One Auto Resetting and other issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Auto Resetting and other issue: Hey, recently my Xbox One has been experiencing some issues and i was wondering if anyone knew what caused the issues or a way to fix them. The first issue i have been having is that my Xbox One...
  5. Xbox One X Hard Reset Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X Hard Reset Issue: Lately when I've been playing minecraft for example and switching to another game without closing out the first game my console automatically turns off by itself and doing a complete hard reset on...
  6. How to fix or reset 360 after it shuts it self down bc of ventilation issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix or reset 360 after it shuts it self down bc of ventilation issue.: My xbox360 starts up fine then the power light turns red and blinks after about ten minutes of powered on. On the screen it says that it is powering its self off until the ventilation is cleared....
  7. Settings reset issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Settings reset issue: Location: Xbox 360/Back-Compat Cod black ops 2, Xbox one When I was playing online on Xbox one black ops 2 I went into an online match and ran into a hacker and quickly left the lobby. When...
  8. My games has fps issues after the reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    My games has fps issues after the reset: I dont know why but after reset my console my gmaes has fps issues 4a8bf714-844e-4351-85b9-7c1916b2f0cb
  9. Crysis 2 XB1 BC issue with multiplayer level being reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crysis 2 XB1 BC issue with multiplayer level being reset: There's an issue with Crysis 2 on XB1 BC where the game will reset the progress you made from the xbox 360. Others have said they never have played on XB1 in the levels still reset. But this seems...
  10. Help! Sync Issue: Now Reset to Level 1 on all 3 Word Games (was at expert levels)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! Sync Issue: Now Reset to Level 1 on all 3 Word Games (was at expert levels): Help!! Can someone help me recover my levels for Microsoft Word Games on Windows 10 ? Was at Expert Levels (Over 135 for Wordament, over 125 for Jumble & 97 for Crossword as best I recall) until a...