Resetting my xbox360

Discus and support Resetting my xbox360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can I please get the reset code for my xbox360. My dashboard is [Mod Removed - PII] 720b6ef3-c2cd-4e25-a3c0-d041b580803d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SternbergBoshoff, Feb 14, 2020 at 8:53 AM.

1. Resetting my xbox360

Can I please get the reset code for my xbox360. My dashboard is [Mod Removed - PII]

:)

SternbergBoshoff, Feb 14, 2020 at 8:53 AM
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

Resetting my xbox360

3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Resetting my xbox360

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are seeking to receive a reset code for your console.

If you are inquiring about
    how to reset the pass code for parental controls
    , you must first register your console to your account via the

device support
    website.

Once this is done, you should be able to select it and you should be provided with the option to "Reset passcode". Keep in mind that your account must be an
    Adult account in order for this work.

Here is a step-by-step:

1. Sign in to your Microsoft account at Device services.
    2. Locate your registered Xbox 360 console.
    3. Select More actions, select Reset passcode, and then follow the instructions to reset your pass code.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Resetting my xbox360

I'm assuming you have a parental lock code on the console, and you either don't know or can't remember what it is. If the console is registered on the

devices page
    Then go on to
    https://account.microsoft.com/devices/
    and make sure you are logged in with the same account the console is registered to, then select the console from the list, and under the device in the top left corner select manage, then select reset passcode, and
    follow instructions from there.
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

Resetting my xbox360

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this thread, Sternberg.

In order to reset the pass code of your console, you will be required to use an Adult account.

If you have a Child account, then in order to make certain configurations on your account, you will to be a part of a Family group in order to

configure your Privacy and online safety settings

I recommend that you verify that you use the Parent account [or Adult account] associated with your account to continue with acquiring full control of your console.

I hope this helps.
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

Resetting my xbox360

Here a video guide that can help you a bit...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjCNyFr4RzY
Thema:

Resetting my xbox360

1. Resetting my xbox360 - Similar Threads - Resetting xbox360

2. Campaign is resetting - have to start games again in xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Campaign is resetting - have to start games again in xbox360: Hi All, recently my xbox360 has started to act funny and I have to start games campain again from the begning. e.g. if I play campaign 50% and save it then next day it resets back to begning of...
  3. How do I reset my xbox360 passcode, and I can't remember the security question

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I reset my xbox360 passcode, and I can't remember the security question: I need to reset the passcode on my son's Xbox 360, now that he is 20 and on his own and I can' t remember the code nor the answer to the security question. b13f9000-5f15-411f-a09e-290f73d9dff2
  4. Xbox360 pass code reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 pass code reset: I have purchased a 2nd hand xbox360 console that has a family pass code. How do I reset the passcode? I have tried to register the device to my Microsoft account to reset the pass code from...
  5. Hi i need help reset parental control pasword xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i need help reset parental control pasword xbox360: Help need to reset parental pasword on my xbox360 E,i dont find the paper anymore where i wryte down the pasword,any sugestion or help? 3c38403a-2230-4b25-bc60-0d40df090e37
  6. I was falsely temporary banned and my xbox360 gamerscore was reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was falsely temporary banned and my xbox360 gamerscore was reset: Basically in june 2017 i was apparently banned for tampering or modding my account, in such cases i believe there was a glitch on microsofts end for them to take action or an hacker that has...
  7. How to reset a forgotten parentel passcode of xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to reset a forgotten parentel passcode of xbox360: i need help to remove parental passcode from my xbox360 418d2db9-8d05-4662-8fea-7ec7562482ff
  8. How can I reset family controls to an Xbox360 I just purchased?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I reset family controls to an Xbox360 I just purchased?: how do I reset the family controls on Xbox I just purchased 2bd5ce32-10ac-444e-ab50-18a8fddcfdff
  9. Account suspended and xbox360 games gamescore reseted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account suspended and xbox360 games gamescore reseted: Hi, I'm Ricardo Mussi, I'm a brazilian that works and lives on USA and Brazil, in may2015 my gamescore for xbox360 games was erased and no reason was given, just my xbox360 games got erased the...
  10. how can i do factory reset my xbox360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i do factory reset my xbox360?: i want to give my xbox360 to my friend but i uncomfortable let my account and some other information. so i want to factory reset but i don't know how can do it. There's any option to factory...