Resetting XBL sub

Discus and support Resetting XBL sub in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I had a yearly plan for gold i didn't know it was set up for auto renew,i went to get a cheaper one when it ean outbbut it wont let me till i pay for... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ZeroDaThug, Jul 8, 2019.

1. ZeroDaThug
    ZeroDaThug Guest

Resetting XBL sub

I had a yearly plan for gold i didn't know it was set up for auto renew,i went to get a cheaper one when it ean outbbut it wont let me till i pay for another year.any tips?

:)

ZeroDaThug, Jul 8, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

Resetting XBL sub

You can try to get a refund of the auto renewal via the digital refund request solution located here. https://xbox.com/refund
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Resetting XBL sub

Hello Zero,

thanks for coming to the forums. The reason for this is you are past due. In this case you would be best to request a call from support as you want to change the length of the subscription.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. vader da slayer Win User

Ps4 the fail no ones talking about

that bit is the same for xbox if the mmo uses xbl servers. FF mmo could be played w/o a xbl gold sub
  5. Boas BS5 Win User

A Massive Thank you to Xbox Live rewards

tbf it does cost them £6.8m to give every xbl user 0.17p a year.Tho they do make 1 600 000 000 from xbl subs
  6. Deathassassin06 Win User

Eldler Scroll Online

never played ps3/ps4 im a xbl player didnt really think there was a difference in the subs
Thema:

Resetting XBL sub

1. Resetting XBL sub - Similar Threads - Resetting XBL sub

2. Não consigo redefinir minha senha de uma conta antiga (I can't reset my password from an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Não consigo redefinir minha senha de uma conta antiga (I can't reset my password from an...: Eu já tentei de tudo para conseguir uma conta antiga minha de Xbox 360 q possui muitos jogos, e sempre falam q dei poucas informações, eu estpu tentando a mais de 4 anos conseguir essa conta mas...
  3. Reset Microsoft Password

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset Microsoft Password: I had to reconnect to my network and now I have to renter my Microsoft password. I can’t figure out how to select “reset password” on my tv screen using the Xbox controller(can’t get out of the...
  4. Resetting Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resetting Xbox: I've had this problem for a while now with my Xbox one x where I would reset my xbox by holding down the xbox logo button on my controller and then clicking restart, but when I do this it will...
  5. Bought second hand xbox 360 and it has a perental lock code on it how can I reset if it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought second hand xbox 360 and it has a perental lock code on it how can I reset if it...: What can i do to reset the code??? 973ced9b-b99b-4505-94da-748192adee9c
  6. Issue with factory reset on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with factory reset on Xbox one: When I turn my Xbox one on, it takes a few seconds then goes strait to the troubleshoot screen. I have tried to select factory reset but after it restarts and says "preparing console..." it still...
  7. Tv resetting while playing xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Tv resetting while playing xbox: Since last alpha update while playing on my xbox one x from time to time ( sometimes once a day sometimes more) my samsung tv restarts with the samsung initial logo. This only happens while...
  8. Xbox One powered, won't start, cannot factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One powered, won't start, cannot factory reset: TL;DR: Xbox One froze while playing a game, now won't start, or output a video signal, but is powering up and down with the front button and EJECT button. Can't even get it to enter factory...
  9. обнуление аккаунта в xbox [Translation - account reset in xbox]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    обнуление аккаунта в xbox [Translation - account reset in xbox]: Добрый день сегодня решил переустановить windows и после того как установил forza horizon 4 зашел в нее, и почему то отображается совсем другое имя и нету ничего что было до этого, хотя все данные...
  10. Resetting XBL Gaming License.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resetting XBL Gaming License.: Two weeks ago; I changed my Gamer tag. After I did this process, I went through the procedure of deleting and re downloading my account after I got dropped from the game. I ended up with an error...