Resetting XBL sub

Discus and support Resetting XBL sub in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I had a yearly plan for gold i didn't know it was set up for auto renew,i went to get a cheaper one when it ean outbbut it wont let me till i pay for... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ZeroDaThug, Jul 8, 2019.

1. ZeroDaThug
    ZeroDaThug Guest

Resetting XBL sub

I had a yearly plan for gold i didn't know it was set up for auto renew,i went to get a cheaper one when it ean outbbut it wont let me till i pay for another year.any tips?

:)

ZeroDaThug, Jul 8, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

Resetting XBL sub

You can try to get a refund of the auto renewal via the digital refund request solution located here. https://xbox.com/refund
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Resetting XBL sub

Hello Zero,

thanks for coming to the forums. The reason for this is you are past due. In this case you would be best to request a call from support as you want to change the length of the subscription.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. vader da slayer Win User

Ps4 the fail no ones talking about

that bit is the same for xbox if the mmo uses xbl servers. FF mmo could be played w/o a xbl gold sub
  5. Boas BS5 Win User

A Massive Thank you to Xbox Live rewards

tbf it does cost them £6.8m to give every xbl user 0.17p a year.Tho they do make 1 600 000 000 from xbl subs
  6. Deathassassin06 Win User

Eldler Scroll Online

never played ps3/ps4 im a xbl player didnt really think there was a difference in the subs
Thema:

Resetting XBL sub

1. Resetting XBL sub - Similar Threads - Resetting XBL sub

2. Factory reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Factory reset: if i reset my xbox down to factory settins, does my digital games erase too? c7e842e8-a44d-40d0-b0de-54252e21f053
  3. Cannot sign-in/add user profile even after factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign-in/add user profile even after factory reset: Hello, I've followed the troubleshooting steps in this link but I am still facing the issue:...
  4. Xbox One S All Digital Edition soft reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S All Digital Edition soft reset: While gaming at a friend, I've changed the resolution to match his tv. Now I got home and didn't changed back the settings. My tv is not able to show anything, so I'm unable to change it back....
  5. Xbox One X, won't even reset, stuck at something went wrong.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X, won't even reset, stuck at something went wrong.: I was playing NFS Heat and it crashed and then I opened it and the error message I got was my local saves are corrupted. I went to storage and cleared them and then Xbox took 5 minutes+ to...
  6. Xbox 360 Downloads keep resetting after 70%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Downloads keep resetting after 70%: This has never happened to me before, but I've been trying to re-download a couple of games and everytime I do it resets itself. I've looked around for details now what to do to possibly fix it,...
  7. Resetting my xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resetting my xbox360: Can I please get the reset code for my xbox360. My dashboard is [Mod Removed - PII] 720b6ef3-c2cd-4e25-a3c0-d041b580803d
  8. How to reset parental control on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to reset parental control on Xbox 360: Recently I bought a used Xbox 360 from Gamestop, the previous owner had a parental lock on it and it prevented me from fully accessing anything. I couldnt even get it to play Meet the Robinsons,...
  9. XBL picture resetting to default.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBL picture resetting to default.: I noticed that my picture reset to default (battletoads one) and so I readded my old one, waited 5 days to nothing, Tried again, Still nothing so Finnally I tried using the default pictures,(one...
  10. Resetting XBL Gaming License.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resetting XBL Gaming License.: Two weeks ago; I changed my Gamer tag. After I did this process, I went through the procedure of deleting and re downloading my account after I got dropped from the game. I ended up with an error...