Resetting XBL sub

Discus and support Resetting XBL sub in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I had a yearly plan for gold i didn't know it was set up for auto renew,i went to get a cheaper one when it ean outbbut it wont let me till i pay for... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ZeroDaThug, Jul 8, 2019.

1. ZeroDaThug
    ZeroDaThug Guest

Resetting XBL sub

I had a yearly plan for gold i didn't know it was set up for auto renew,i went to get a cheaper one when it ean outbbut it wont let me till i pay for another year.any tips?

:)

ZeroDaThug, Jul 8, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

Resetting XBL sub

You can try to get a refund of the auto renewal via the digital refund request solution located here. https://xbox.com/refund
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Resetting XBL sub

Hello Zero,

thanks for coming to the forums. The reason for this is you are past due. In this case you would be best to request a call from support as you want to change the length of the subscription.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. vader da slayer Win User

Ps4 the fail no ones talking about

that bit is the same for xbox if the mmo uses xbl servers. FF mmo could be played w/o a xbl gold sub
  5. Boas BS5 Win User

A Massive Thank you to Xbox Live rewards

tbf it does cost them £6.8m to give every xbl user 0.17p a year.Tho they do make 1 600 000 000 from xbl subs
  6. Deathassassin06 Win User

Eldler Scroll Online

never played ps3/ps4 im a xbl player didnt really think there was a difference in the subs
Thema:

Resetting XBL sub

1. Resetting XBL sub - Similar Threads - Resetting XBL sub

2. Having reset child account to be parent account, the games & passes are now associated with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having reset child account to be parent account, the games & passes are now associated with...: Hi it's day 4 of the Xbox birthday saga. Any help appreciated. My payment card etc got initially associated with the child account, and because it was all [mod removed] about face, once the child...
  3. Reset my home Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset my home Xbox: Can i reset my home xbox please 71603db4-4bc3-4f0c-9381-c76610c9a460
  4. Resetting Treasure Hunt settings.

in XBoX on Windows
    Resetting Treasure Hunt settings.: Hello! I was so (un)lucky that I bought the fifth heart in Treasure Hunt.. When I did this I didn't know that I was not able to buy more carrying capacity for pickaxes, dynamite and maps. It...
  5. Xbox One Reset to default

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Reset to default: I bought an Xbox one from a relative who already has her user account logged in. This came with original DVD games. How do I reset this to default and re-install games. I want to be sure these...
  6. Reset parental control settings.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset parental control settings.: Hello, I need a parental reset code for X Box 360 S / [Mod Removed]. thank 261ed7c0-d09a-4456-b3d3-88d75b2644ea
  7. Resetting Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resetting Xbox: I'm looking to reset my Xbox but I don't want to lose my fortnite account I have too much money into it. and I have Xbox live if I do a factory reset on my Xbox and then I add my Xbox account back...
  8. Xbox resetting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox resetting: I'm looking to reset my Xbox one but I'm not sure if I'll lose my games on my account like fortnite I have way too much in it to lose it so I was wondering before I reset my Xbox if I'd be able to...
  9. reinicio de la consola xbox one fat (gears 5) [Mod Translation - xbox one fat console reset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    reinicio de la consola xbox one fat (gears 5) [Mod Translation - xbox one fat console reset...: la consola se reinicia al entrar en el juego ( gears 5) lo que he notado es que si la resolución se pone en 1080p an entrar en el juego no pasa al menú solo se reinicia y al poner la consola en...
  10. Resetting XBL Gaming License.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resetting XBL Gaming License.: Two weeks ago; I changed my Gamer tag. After I did this process, I went through the procedure of deleting and re downloading my account after I got dropped from the game. I ended up with an error...