Resetting Xbox

Discus and support Resetting Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm looking to reset my Xbox but I don't want to lose my fortnite account I have too much money into it. and I have Xbox live if I do a factory reset... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cloth93, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Cloth93
    Cloth93 Guest

Resetting Xbox

I'm looking to reset my Xbox but I don't want to lose my fortnite account I have too much money into it. and I have Xbox live if I do a factory reset on my Xbox and then I add my Xbox account back on will my fortnite account sync back as well? I have my
    Xbox linked with fortnite ? Please help

:)

Cloth93, Sep 11, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Reset Xbox

You would need to contact support and they can help you reset it. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. Miss Portia Win User

RESET XBOX

Hey there - to reset the passcode on the console, you will need to contact Phone Support. They should be able to help: support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. carseclass Win User

Xbox reset

I haven t had this problem yet but I will keep a close eye on my xbox one s .
  5. PortalCornet421 Win User

Xbox Reset

Tried that too. Thanks for the suggestion though :)
  6. ZebraKi11er Win User

Xbox Resets

the account works but all the points an pictures and acheavements and campaign and settings resset
Thema:

Resetting Xbox

1. Resetting Xbox - Similar Threads - Resetting

2. Consistent error until hard reset

in XboX Insiders
    Consistent error until hard reset: After I power on my console and launch any game or app, I frequently get an error that says “xxxxx took too long to start” with an error code (I can’t remember it at the time of writing this, I’ll...
  3. Have done everything but factory reset my Xbox 360 and still can't get starwars...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have done everything but factory reset my Xbox 360 and still can't get starwars...: Still can't get original starwars battlefront to launch after downloading from live gold for my Xbox 360 done everything but factory reset and it's getting upsetting...
  4. Senha família resetar como faz Xbox 360[Translation-Family password reset as xbox 360 does]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Senha família resetar como faz Xbox 360[Translation-Family password reset as xbox 360 does]: Meu filho fez a senha família do Xbox 360 e eu não consigo mais acessar meus jogos pede a senha ninguém sabe a senha do console família Alguém pode me ajudar * Moved from MSN [Translation-My son...
  5. Factory reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Factory reset: if i reset my xbox down to factory settins, does my digital games erase too? c7e842e8-a44d-40d0-b0de-54252e21f053
  6. Cannot sign-in/add user profile even after factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign-in/add user profile even after factory reset: Hello, I've followed the troubleshooting steps in this link but I am still facing the issue:...
  7. Xbox One S All Digital Edition soft reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S All Digital Edition soft reset: While gaming at a friend, I've changed the resolution to match his tv. Now I got home and didn't changed back the settings. My tv is not able to show anything, so I'm unable to change it back....
  8. Xbox One X, won't even reset, stuck at something went wrong.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X, won't even reset, stuck at something went wrong.: I was playing NFS Heat and it crashed and then I opened it and the error message I got was my local saves are corrupted. I went to storage and cleared them and then Xbox took 5 minutes+ to...
  9. Xbox 360 Downloads keep resetting after 70%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Downloads keep resetting after 70%: This has never happened to me before, but I've been trying to re-download a couple of games and everytime I do it resets itself. I've looked around for details now what to do to possibly fix it,...
  10. Resetting my xbox360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resetting my xbox360: Can I please get the reset code for my xbox360. My dashboard is [Mod Removed - PII] 720b6ef3-c2cd-4e25-a3c0-d041b580803d