Resident evil 0 knifing zombies on hard

Discus and support Resident evil 0 knifing zombies on hard in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I do it without being hit? Entered corridor next to candle door room with two zombies went to danger twice can I hit them once leave room hit... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by steve210887, Jun 1, 2020.

1. steve210887
    steve210887 Guest

How do I do it without being hit?

Entered corridor next to candle door room with two zombies went to danger twice can I hit them once leave room hit again repeat or shoot legs then knife them

I’m about to fight fire key boss

I have 0 handgun ammo 19 shotgun shells 6 grenades and 1 molotov left

I used handgun shooting zombies on the train as its very hard to dodge them when you can’t move around them

:)

steve210887, Jun 1, 2020
  2. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

Sorry this discussion board is for xbox related problems not for solving gametips I suggests you look for internet on that one.
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

There's also this one too! That came to me as an afterthought.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz9UK_brvfE
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Hey there! While it isn't the best video in the world, I think this one should help you get a grasp of your timing and distance on knifing properly. I personally couldn't do RE0 on hard when I got around to trying it, I'm a rather lousy shot in the older
    RE games. But this little showcase video helped me figure it out for sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypBv3Uo2XEs
  5. EmeraldR Win User

Alice In A RE Game???

Crimson Heads have been in Resident Evil since 0.

They were then added to the (many) remakes of Resident Evil, and to the gamecube versions of Resident Evil 2 & 3.

True, they're not as fast as they are in these games, BUT, "super fast" Zombies have made small appearances in these, and other Resident Evil titles. They appear once or twice per game, if they appear at all.
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

What would be your ultimate fusion game

Resident Evil, Outlast, and Fatal Frame. So basically Resident Evil but with less mutants and zombies and more ghosts lol.
Thema:

1. Resident evil 0 knifing zombies on hard - Similar Threads - Resident evil knifing

2. Resident Evil 6 Online Crashing and Freezing On Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 6 Online Crashing and Freezing On Xbox One: I can't access the online portion of the game or play online coop on the campaign, i've tried re downloading the game and clearing my cache aswell as removing my account and resetting my console...
  3. Resident evil 6 - game crashes when playing online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident evil 6 - game crashes when playing online: Anyone else experiencing this on xbox one with resident evil 6? Anytime you try to play online in any mode the game crashes and exits. Anyone know the best way to get this fixed or who to reach...
  4. Resident Evil 1 remake speed run

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 1 remake speed run: Can you freeze the clock by going to Xbox home screen or by putting it in sleep mode with instant on setting 3 hours and 43 minutes is my best normal I'm usually carrying one health item and the...
  5. Resident evil 3 achievement wont unlock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resident evil 3 achievement wont unlock: I've been waiting 3 weeks to hear of xbox support and still no luck. I have completed resident evil 3 with 96% achievements unlocked but 1... goodbye Charlie. It should be 100% I have destroyed...
  6. Error en RESIDENT EVIL 6 para 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error en RESIDENT EVIL 6 para 360: Compré el juego de RESIDENT EVIL 6 para la xbox 360 y me aparece que el disco debe estar sucio o debe limpiarse, lo cual me suena ilógico ya que lo compre digital en la tienda de xbox, este...
  7. Resident Evil 3 Pre-order bonuses

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 3 Pre-order bonuses: Thought I saw something that said if you pre-order Resident Evil 3 you would get a bonus movie/video included in the bundle...I preordered, got the game and everything else, but no movie! Anyone...
  8. Unable to claim Microsoft rewards points for Resident Evil 3 offer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to claim Microsoft rewards points for Resident Evil 3 offer: I bought Resident Evil 3 on April 7th. There is a reward on the Microsoft rewards app that rewards 6000 points for buying the game. It has been nearly a week and I'm still not able to claim my...
  9. Resident Evil 3 punch card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Resident Evil 3 punch card: This is in regard to the punch card for Resident Evil 3. I activated the punch card and a day or two later I purchased the game in the Xbox store, but the second and final punch will not finish...
  10. Resident Evil 3 punch card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Resident Evil 3 punch card: I purchased the game before activating the punch card. So is that it? I miss out on the points? 136fc998-153a-4bae-8f91-04d6064dc3b6