Resident evil 0 si spegne la console [Translation-Resident evil 0 turns off the console]

Discus and support Resident evil 0 si spegne la console [Translation-Resident evil 0 turns off the console] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Buona sera mi da problemi resident evil 0 all'inizio mi si spegneva xbox one s al video in qui colleghi i cavi sopra al vagone allora disinstallato... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by thereaperx81, Jan 8, 2019.

1. thereaperx81
    thereaperx81 Guest

Resident evil 0 si spegne la console [Translation-Resident evil 0 turns off the console]

Buona sera mi da problemi resident evil 0 all'inizio mi si spegneva xbox one s al video in qui colleghi i cavi sopra al vagone allora disinstallato tutto ho fatto un hard reset e cancellando la cahe rinstallo tutto gioco arrvivo al video del ragno e si spegne
    la consol il gioco e in digitale spero che potete aiutarmi grazie in anticipo

[Translation-

Good evening gives me problems resident evil 0 at the beginning I turned off xbox one s to the video in here connect the cables above the car then uninstalled everything I did a hard reset and erasing the cahe rinstallo all the game
    arrvivo to the video of the spider and respects the
    console the game and in digital I hope you can help me thanks in advance]

:)

thereaperx81, Jan 8, 2019
  2. YulianaMontealegre Win User

Yo tambien hice eso, pero queda igual, la imagen del video se congela y el control empieza a vibrar y se apaga la consola; ya no sé que hacer, tenía muchas ganas de pasarme el juego.

[Translation - I did that too, but it stays the same, the image of the video freezes and the control starts to vibrate and the console shuts down; I do not know what to do anymore, I really wanted to play the game.]
  3. choppyseize Win User

I had a similar issue, I had to uninstall the game then clear local saved games before installing again. It's worked perfectly since then
  4. YulianaMontealegre Win User

El mío se apaga cuando el tren se descarrila, en ése video se me apaga la consola.

[Translation - Mine shuts down when the train derails, in that video the console shuts down.]
  5. AndreaSalerno Win User

Hai risolto? Io ho appena disinstallato gioco, reinstallato e fatto un reset della console mantenendo giochi e app salvate, dici che risolvo?

[Edit - Translation] -

You solved? I just uninstalled the game, reinstalled and reset the console keeping games and apps saved, you say I fix?
  6. thereaperx81 Win User

Salve gia provato con un soft reset poi ho provato con un hard reset in fine ho cancellato il gioco poi ho cancellato la cache ho installato il gioco he cambiato solo una cosa si spegne nel secondo video quando devi combattere contro il ragno

[Translation - Hi already tried with a soft reset then I tried with a hard reset in the end I deleted the game then I deleted the cache I installed the game he changed only one thing goes off in the second video when you have to fight against the
    spider]
Thema:

1. Resident evil 0 si spegne la console [Translation-Resident evil 0 turns off the console] - Similar Threads - Resident evil spegne

2. Resident Evil 6 Won't Show Save Data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 6 Won't Show Save Data: I was playing Resident Evil 6 on Xbox One and had completed all but Jake and Sherry on one of the difficulty levels. I go to play and it makes me do the prelude over again and shows that I haven't...
  3. Can't play Resident evil Operation Raccoon city

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Resident evil Operation Raccoon city: I am having trouble trying to get this game to play on Windows 10 like I use to. Can someone decifer the error codes posted.Windows 10 1903, AMD Processor 870k Quad Core, AMD Radeon R7 350....
  4. Resident Evil Operation Racoon City GFWL Error Codes and Now the Game Refuses to Run at all.

in XBoX on Windows
    Resident Evil Operation Racoon City GFWL Error Codes and Now the Game Refuses to Run at all.: I have firewall off,I have scanned my computer twice with vipre and malwarebytes and am clean.I have installed the latest software of Live 3.5.89.0, I have cleared all internet caches and cookies...
  5. resident evil revelations 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    resident evil revelations 2: is not getting the online cooperation mode 78a4288c-185c-4387-af8c-88cdbc53fde7
  6. resident evil revelations 2 xbox 360 It's not getting online mode.

in XBoX on Consoles
    resident evil revelations 2 xbox 360 It's not getting online mode.: resident evil revelations 2 xbox 360 It's not getting online mode, getting out of network c2637a22-e404-459e-a82c-9f0528779320
  7. Resident evil operation racoon city

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident evil operation racoon city: I have one more question will ther an backward compatibility for resident evil operation racoon city for Xbox 360 ? 59ee7ae9-dbcf-49ed-87ba-b4cbbdbbc55c
  8. Resident Evil 2 Uninstalled After Cancelling An Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 2 Uninstalled After Cancelling An Update: I launched RE2 and it started trying to install an update. I cancelled the update and the game disappeared from my Xbox 1 X. I Now have to download the whole 21gb again! I couldn't be bothered...
  9. Xbox one and Resident evil 5.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one and Resident evil 5.: We just purchased Xbox one and Resident evil 5. We play co op from the consule and Sheva had no inventory or capability to purchase. Is there a fix for this? fd1d9c89-8c70-4b8d-a6bb-08b7e7b83e8c
  10. Resident Evil

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil: With the release of Resident Evil 2 remake. Im more more eager to play more Resident Evil, but not any RE game. A RE game that takes place as what if scenario of RE2 and RE3. I would like too see...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. resident evil 0 xbox si blocca e si spegne console