Resident Evil 2 Deluxe DLC costumes not in-game, despite showing they are installed?

Discus and support Resident Evil 2 Deluxe DLC costumes not in-game, despite showing they are installed? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Resident Evil 2 Deluxe awhile ago, which has DLC (Noir , military costumes, etc) Everything worked fine until I updated my game yesterday.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Moonblood666, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Moonblood666
    Moonblood666 Guest

Resident Evil 2 Deluxe DLC costumes not in-game, despite showing they are installed?

I purchased Resident Evil 2 Deluxe awhile ago, which has DLC (Noir , military costumes, etc) Everything worked fine until I updated my game yesterday. The costumes are not there in the menu during gameplay anymore, though my account says the DLC are installed.
    The game now only has the default outfits that come with the regular game. Someone said to uninstall the "Samurai Edge - Chris Model", which is supposed to fix the glitch and return all of the DLC costumes, however this didn't work. Any suggestions? Thanks!

:)

Moonblood666, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Moonblood666 Win User

Hey, no I have been playing for since the release date.

I was actually wearing the military outfit on Claire at the time.

When I turned the game on, she was wearing the standard red jacket and jeans.

I went to the costumes menu and they were all missing.
  3. Moonblood666 Win User

Thanks a lot!

I'm definitely going to see what they have to say.

Cheers!
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Moon,

As the question has been answered by a few people. I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. choppyseize Win User

I had to play through a bit of the game before they were unlocked. You may have to as well. Did you just begin it?
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

This seems like an in-game issue. I suggest you to contact the game's dev support or post in their support forums.
Thema:

1. Resident Evil 2 Deluxe DLC costumes not in-game, despite showing they are installed? - Similar Threads - Resident Evil Deluxe

2. Resident Evil 2 Remake Preordered bonus and deluxe dlc not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 2 Remake Preordered bonus and deluxe dlc not working.: I paided for the deluxe edition. After I started up the game and played then return to the main menu, I saw the dlc costumes then later the option to change disappeared. Cant access the costumes,...
  3. Movie Code Never Received for Resident Evil Bio-hazard Deluxe

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Movie Code Never Received for Resident Evil Bio-hazard Deluxe: Hello- I purchased the RESIDENT EVIL 7 bio hazard Deluxe Edition with the promo for the movie code. I purchased the game on May 7, 2017. I talked with Microsoft Support in May when I did not...
  4. Purchased Resident Evil Game+Movie Deal - Deluxe Edition and never received movie code.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased Resident Evil Game+Movie Deal - Deluxe Edition and never received movie code.: I purchased the Resident Evil Game+Movie Deal - Deluxe Edition during the promotional sale at the beginning of may and never received a code through xbox live messaging for the Resident Evil The...
  5. Resident evil biohazard deluxe plus movie promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Resident evil biohazard deluxe plus movie promo: hello promo team! I purchased the resident evil deluxe edition that included the movie with my purchase back on may 8th. It was stated i would get a promo code for the new movie within 14 days of...
  6. Resident evil+movie deal - deluxe edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Resident evil+movie deal - deluxe edition: been contacting support for about a week now. Have not received my code for the movie. I was told to post on here for help. This is the second time I posted on here. Please help...
  7. Resident Evil Game+Movie Deal - Deluxe Edition Miising the Movie Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Resident Evil Game+Movie Deal - Deluxe Edition Miising the Movie Code: Hi, I bought the Resident Evil Game+Movie Deal - Deluxe Edition and am missing the movie code. I bought it through Xbox Live on May 15th. Also, since this is a Play Anywhere title, it should...
  8. Resident Evil Game+Movie Deal - Deluxe Edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Resident Evil Game+Movie Deal - Deluxe Edition: I Never received the movie for this promotion. I contacted support twice was told to post on this forum they could not help me. 836856b2-4823-455e-8e20-cb7a17bd94df
  9. Resident evil deluxe edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Resident evil deluxe edition: hi i purchased the resident evil deluxe edition and i never recieved the movie i talked to xbox costumer service and they told me to post here that they comfirmed my purchase and im eligible for...
  10. Purchased Resident Evil Biohazard GameMovie Deal - Deluxe Edition I was never sent the movie ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased Resident Evil Biohazard GameMovie Deal - Deluxe Edition I was never sent the movie ...: I purchased the deluxe edition waited the 14 days with no message from xbox support. I also looked online and cannot find the bundle anywhere even though it was there....